剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Why do I feel like my footwear is being judged?
因为确实如此
'Cause it is.
不好意思 贝尔警长 纽约警局
Excuse me. Sergeant Bell, NYPD.
那你们也要去像其他人一样排队
You gotta wait in line like everybody else.
我不是想买♥♥鞋
I'm cool with my boots.
这是警♥察♥公务
This is official police business.
我来电说过要这里的信♥用♥卡♥收据
I called about the credit card receipts.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
对不起 但我们要保护客户的隐私
Sorry, but we gotta protect our customers' privacy.
一个小女孩失踪了
Look, a little girl is missing.
我们有理由相信带走她的那个女人
We have reason to believe the woman who took her
在这个店里买♥♥过鞋
bought shoes at this store.
那些信♥用♥卡♥收据会帮我们找出那个女人
Those credit card receipts will help us identify that woman
-进而找到那小女孩 -好 好的
- and find that little girl. - Okay. Fine.
你们想让我做什么 打印每一张收据吗
What do you want me to do? Print every receipt I've got?
那需要些时间
That's gonna take a while.
不用 有更方便的办法
No need. There's a much easier way.
你 你不能拿走电脑
Yo, you can't take that!
你看到我有多少顾客了吗
Do you see how many customers I've got?
你这么聪明 我相信你搞得定
You're bright. I'm sure you'll figure it out.
婕特 我们走 唐纳利行动了
Jet, let's go. Donnelly's on the move.
那你对唐纳利是什么看法
So what's your take on Donnelly?
很复杂
Complicated.
他迷人又可爱
He's charming, he's likeable,
他也诡计多端 会操控别人
he's scheming, and manipulative.
你要是阻碍他赚钱
You get between him and a dollar bill,
就得自行承担风险
you do it at your own peril.
听起来像是你喜欢他
It sounds like you like him.
更糟糕 我觉得我仰慕他
It gets worse. I think I admire him.
你知道吗 这家伙为了
Oh, you know, look, the guy works the gifts
他想要的得到的东西工作
that he's got to get what he wants,
还有 他很忠诚
and, uh, he's loyal.
用我的名字给他孩子取名
Named his kid after me.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
他用你的名字给他孩子取了名字吗
He named his kid after you?
他妻子羊水破了
His wife's water broke.
她需要去医院
She needed to go to the hospital.
但他当时在干不知道什么事
He was off doing whatever the hell he was doing...
所以我接她老婆去医院了
So I did it.
埃利奥特 我都不知道要怎么办了
Elliot, I don't even know what do to with that.
听起来你们非常要好
That sounds like you guys are getting pretty close there.
也许吧 但我对他的为人
Maybe so, but I have no illusions
或作风不报幻想
about what he is or who he is.
我只是觉得随着年龄增长
I just think the older I get,
我开始懂得人是复杂的
I'm beginning to understand that people are complicated.
对 确实是这样
Yeah, ain't that the truth.
我觉得我父亲在他任职期间
I think my father staged a shooting
设计了一次射击
when he was on the job.
那 那...
That's, uh, that's...
信息量好大
a lot.
他是个很复杂的人
He was a lot.
但我一直钦佩他执警的方式
But I always admired him as a cop.
你有证据吗
Do you have evidence?
还没有 但我知道去哪找
Not yet, but I know where to get it.
唐纳利好像要去桑托斯家
Looks like Donnelly's heading to the Santos house.
那可不好
That can't be good.
弗兰克来这做什么
What was Frank doing here?
他就是路过
He was just stopping by.
他威胁你了吗
Did he threaten you?
没有 不是那样的
No, it's not like that.
无论你告诉我们什么 都是保密的
Look, whatever you tell us is gonna remain confidential.
我发誓不会告诉他
I swear it won't get back to him.
问题不是弗兰克
Frank is not the problem.
那告诉我们为什么他来这
Then tell us why he was here.
一个小时之前 我收到一条
I received a text an hour ago
未知号♥码发来的信息
from an unknown number.
他们发来一个视频
They sent a video
说我要付十万美金赎回莎拉
that said I need to pay them $100,000 to get Sara back.
他们说如果我报♥警♥就撕票
They said they'd kill her if I go to the police.
我不知道怎么办了
I didn't know what to do,
就问弗兰克要了钱
so I asked Frank for the money.
好的
Okay.
我们需要看看那个视频
We're gonna need to see that video.
妈妈 救救我
Mommy, please help me.
妈妈 救救我
Mommy, please help me.
他们说如果你不
They said if you don't
给他们赎金
give them the money they want...
我就再也见不到你了
I'll never see you again.
救我 我不喜欢这里
Please, I don't like it here.
我想回家
I want to go home.
这份工作从来都不容易 对吧
This job never gets easier, does it?
你能告诉我们视频的拍摄地点吗
Can you get us the location where this was shot?
能 我要做的就是分解视频
Yeah, all I have to do break it down,
增强像素 让背景更清晰
enhance the elements, bring the background forward,
分离出一些标记来找出位置
and isolate the markers to reveal the location.
根据运动鞋店的收据
According to the receipts from the sneaker shop,
只有十位女性顾客买♥♥了
only ten female customers bought the shoes
视频里的女人穿的那双鞋
the woman in the video was wearing.
其中一个 叫史黛茜·吉纳罗的女人
One of them, a woman named Stacy Gennaro.
30多岁 无犯罪记录
Early 30s, no criminal record,
但她的信♥用♥卡♥关联了一家宠物商店
but her credit card was linked to a pet shop
她在那买♥♥了一只博美
where she bought the Pomeranian.
听起来像是我们要找的那个女人
That sounds like our woman.
-最新消息是 -她母亲家在布♥什♥维克
- Last known? - Her mother's house in Bushwick.
赵 马尔多纳多 我们快走
Cho, Maldonado, let's roll.
梅齐 安静
Maisie, quiet.
楼上卧室没问题
Upstairs bedroom's clear.
洗衣房♥和浴室也没问题
Same with the laundry and bathroom.
你们能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Will you please tell me what's going on here?
梅齐
Maisie!
我们在找你的女儿
We're looking for your daughter.
我们认为她可能与一起绑♥架♥案有关
We think she may have been involved in a kidnapping.
史黛茜吗
Stacy?
她不可能做出这样的事
She would never do anything like that.
这是你女儿吗
This your daughter?
我的天
Oh, my God.
她做了什么 这是拉蒙的错
What has she done? This is Ramon's fault.
我知道他会让她惹上麻烦
I knew he would get her into trouble.
拉蒙是谁
Who's Ramon?
她男朋友
Her boyfriend.
是视频里和她一起的那个人吗
Is he the one in the video with her?
我看不到他的脸 但我知道是他
I can't see his face, but I know that's him.
-拉蒙姓什么 -不知道
- What's Ramon's last name? - I don't know.
史黛茜知道我不同意
Stacy knows I disapprove,
所以她什么都不告诉我
so she doesn't tell me anything.
他是黑帮成员
He's part of a gang.
我听说他的外号♥是烟枪
I hear he goes by Smokey.
吉纳罗太太 这很重要
Mrs. Gennaro, this is really important.
你有烟枪的照片吗
Do you have a photo of Smokey?
什么情况
What's happening there?
我从索要赎金的视频里元数据
I pulled the MPEG metadata from the ransom video,
提取出一个地点 还在扫描
and I extracted a location. It's still scanning.
看起来她在皇后区
Looks like she's somewhere in Queens.
好吧 缩小了一点范围
All right, well, that narrows it down.
能再靠近点吗
Can you get any closer?
需要一会
It's gonna take a minute.
是我
Yup.
史黛茜·吉纳罗在跟一个叫拉蒙的人约会
Stacy Gennaro was dating a guy named Ramon,
街头代号♥是烟枪
street name Smokey.
你看看照片
Take a look at that photo.
收到 或许能给你线索
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表