剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Come on, Grandma. Let's get you to the couch.
不如你们把我包在泡泡膜里
Why don't you just wrap me in Bubble Wrap
然后放进最近的古董店得了
and drop me off at the nearest antique store?
乔绝对不允许这样
You know, Joe would never stand for this,
一刻都不行
not for a second.
他在哪 乔在哪里
Where is he? Where is Joe?
来吧 我们带你去沙发
Here, let's get you to the couch.
什么
Wha--wha--
先坐下 然后谈谈乔
Let's sit down first, and then we can talk about Joe.
但我
But I...
我...
I...
天呐
Jesus.
纳塔莉·杜蒙特
Natalie Dumont.
老天 我们经历了不少事 对吧
Boy, you and I, we've been through a lot, haven't we?
你知道最糟的是什么吗
You know what the crime is?
我们都没机会谈谈
We never got the chance to talk.
了解彼此
Get to know each other.
我先说 现在是这样
So I'll start. Here's the situation.
外面有一堆联调局的人想跟你谈
There's an army of feds outside who want to talk to you
关于一系列的凶案 比如伊利亚·埃夫莫夫
about a string of murders like Ilya Efremov,
更别提你最近想让我的孩子变成孤儿
not to mention your recent attempt to orphan my kids.
我就是个孤儿
I'm an orphan.
人会学会如何生存
You learn how to survive.
瞧 突然我们就分享了信息 聊上了
See that? Right now, all of a sudden, we're sharing, we're talking.
我更加了解你了
I'm gettin' to know you a little better.
但我其实是来帮你的
But I'm actually here to help you.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you wanna do that?
你有我需要的东西
You have something I need.
你脖子上的伤挺深
That's a nasty cut on your neck.
但戴手铐的人是你
But you're the one who's incarcerated.
配合我的调查
Cooperate with my investigation,
你的未来看上去就比现在
and your future could look a whole lot better
好多了
than it does right now.
怎么合作
Cooperate how?
我们谈谈普雷斯顿·韦伯
Let's talk about Preston Webb.
贝拉多娜的供述加上
Belladonna's confession along with
婕特从一次性电♥话♥里查到的内容
what Jet got from the burner phone
给了我们需要的一切
gives us everything we need
直接拿下普雷斯顿·韦伯
to close the book on Preston Webb.
我们今晚去抓他吗
We gonna move on him tonight?
现在是最合适的时机
No better time than the present.
你搞定了一个职业女杀手
You took down a professional hit woman.
加上诺娃收集的证据
With Nova's compiled evidence,
我们就能一网打尽马西杀人帮
we'll be able to sweep the Marcy Killer organization.
唯一的问题就是有个黑警想陷害我
The only thing left is a dirty cop lookin' to set me up.
-我们回抓住唐纳利 -嗯
- We'll get Donnelly. - Yeah.
去修修你的脸
Take care of your face.
德里克 听着
Derrick, look.
-我只是... -不 你听着 卡门
- I just-- - No, you look, Carmen.
你该让我杀了他
You should've let me kill him.
德里克 你不是黑帮
Derrick, you're not a gangster.
你是个牧师 上帝的使者
You're a pastor, a man of God.
我是吗
Am I?
我转向教堂 转向上帝的爱
I turned to the church, to the love of God
是为了也许我可以
so maybe I could, you know,
理解失去父亲的痛苦
understand the pain of losing a father,
帮助其他痛苦的人
and to help others in pain.
我想成为这样的人
That's who I wanted to be.
你就是这样的人
That's who you are.
你觉得我没有承受一样的痛苦吗
You think I'm not in the same pain?
所以我选择干这行 德里克
It's why I chose this work, Derrick.
所以我戴上了警徽
It's why I put on a badge.
但你告诉了我真♥相♥
But you laid the truth at my feet
却又希望我对此不动声色
and expected me not to act on it.
这是个错误
That was a mistake.
普雷斯顿·韦伯是我该考虑的问题
Look, Preston Webb is not your business.
他是我要解决的人
He's mine.
这是什么
What's this?
回芝加哥的车票
Bus ticket to Chicago.
你要回家了
You goin' home.
-怎么了 -那里有多少钱
- What? - How much is in that?
大概两百万
2 mil, give or take.
你知道这一天会来临
You knew this day was coming.
就是现在
Now it's here, okay?
所以我们得走了
So, you know, we gotta go.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我弄到了新的护照 新名字
I got us new passports, new names,
和去伯利兹的私人飞机
and a private plane to Belize.
不要
No.
弗兰克 我们不能一走了之
Frank, we cannot just up and leave, all right?
那我妈妈呢
What about my mom?
-亲爱的 -那你的家人呢
- Honey-- - What about your family?
我们在这里建立生活
We are building a life here.
我们可以在那边建立个更好的
We can build a new life there, a better one.
不 你保证过
No, you promised.
你保证过小弗兰克会有个家
You promised that Junior was gonna have a family
有所有亲戚 所有继兄
with all of his cousins, all of his step-brothers--
我知道 但你想让他跟你一样
I know, but do you want him to grow up
长大时没有爸爸吗
not knowing his dad like you did?
你希望这样吗
Is that what you want?
我们只有一次机会拥有完整的家
All right, we got one shot to make this work
好让我们干净脱身
so we can get away clean.
这意味着没人能知道
All right, that means nobody can know,
这不是永远的
and it's not forever.
只要热度消散 那时候
Once the heat dies down, then, you know,
我们就能回来看看
we can come back and visit.
什么时候 什么时候回来
When? When are we coming back?
你想什么时候都行
Whenever you want.
圣诞节吗
Christmas?
行 我能实现
Yeah. I can make that happen.
-你保证吗 -我保证
- Is that a promise? - I promise you.
我们的新名字是什么 唐纳利
What's our new name, Donnelly?
最好是好听点的
Better be a good one.
你还好吗
You doin' okay?
感觉这是我该问你的问题
Feels like a question I should be asking you.
-谢谢你让他们住这 -客气了
- Thanks for taking 'em in. - Of course.
-我爱你 爸爸 -我也爱你
- I love you, Dad. - I love you too.
抱歉我吓到你了
Sorry I scared you.
我会尽量不再让这事发生 好吗
I'll try not to let it happen again, okay?
爸
Dad.
-你怎么了 -跟人打架了
- What happened? - I got in a scuffle.
没事 你该看看另一个人
It's nothing. You should see the other guy.
但你的卧室里有个洞
But there is a hole in your bedroom wall.
什么
A what?
我们之后谈
We'll talk later about it.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mama.
埃利奥特 你现在来干什么
Elliot, what are you doing here at this hour?
没见到我最喜欢女孩
Couldn't let the day end
今天不能结束 对吧
without seeing my best girl, could I?
你以为这种甜言蜜语能让你逃过一劫吗
You really think that's gonna work for you, huh?
以前就行
It used to.
那是什么
What's that?
没什么
It's nothing.
看起来比较严重
It looks worse than it is.
看着很疼
It looks pretty bad.
埃利奥特 我只想回家 我们自己的家
Elliot, I just want us to be home, where we belong.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我们能回去吗
Can we have that?
很快
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表