剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
and think about it?
我已经想得够多了
I have done nothing but think about it.
这是我的理想职业
This is a dream job for me.
而且坦白说 你不支持我 这让我很受伤
And frankly, I'm hurt that you don't support it.
所以我们要如何认出这家伙
So how are we supposed to recognize this guy?
他是个大♥麻♥贩
He's a pot dealer.
他肯定扎着发髻 系着腰包
He'll have a man bun and fanny pack.
这里的人差不多40%都符合描述
That's 40% of the people in here, man.
是的
Yeah.
-你知道让人难过的是什么吗 -是什么
- You know what's sad? - Hmm?
这里曾经是间警♥察♥酒吧
This used to be a cop bar.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah, yeah.
这里是我爸 你♥爸♥和他们一整个警队
This was the place my dad, your dad, their whole crew,
之前一起玩的地方
this is where they used to hang out.
你懂的 做他们的事
You know, do their thing.
什么叫"做他们的事"
What does that mean, "Do their thing"?
你懂的
You know.
做买♥♥卖♥♥ 互相照顾
Do business. Take care of each other.
对
Yep.
我觉得我爸不是这样的
I don't think that was my pop.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
那时他们都是这样
It was all of them back then.
他们在街头工作
You know, they worked the streets.
而要是街头给点好处
And if, you know, streets offered up a little,
他们就收下 中饱私囊 明白吗
they took it and put it in their pocket, you know?
不 我不明白 我觉得不是这样的
Nah, I don't--I just-- I don't think so, you know?
我和我爸一起住
I lived with the guy.
他几乎每天都会说
Every day of my life, he basically said
男人有两样宝物
man's got two things.
他的话语和名声
His word and his reputation.
他也许是这么说的 但不是这么活的
He might've said it, but he didn't live it.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank?
你不了解我爸
You don't know my old man.
好吧
Okay.
但我了解我爸
But I knew my old man.
我也知道他教了我什么
And I know what he taught me.
明白吗
Okay?
唯一能照料警♥察♥的人
The only people looking out for cops
就是其他警♥察♥
are other cops.
他们日日夜夜冒着生命危险
They put their lives on the line night and day.
如果能尝到什么好处
If there was a little taste to be had,
他们都觉得理所应当
they felt they earned it.
从前那是真理 现在也是
It was true then, it's true now.
那倒提醒我了
Oh, that reminds me.
我有个礼物给你
I got a present for you.
前几天找到了这个
Found this the other day.
看看照片
Look at that.
当年的我老爸和你老爸
My old man and your old man back in the day.
这家伙不会出现了
This guy ain't gonna show.
我们改天再来找他吧 好吗
We'll come look for him another time, all right?
的确 你老爸是个帅小伙
Yeah, your pops was a good-looking guy.
你怎么长成这样了
What happened to you?
刚和夏皮罗结束通话
Just hung up with Shapiro.
他批准我们窃听了
He approved us for the wire.
那可以逮捕吗
What about an arrest?
还没说 先窃听
No arrest yet. Wire first.
那我们下一步行动是什么
So what's our next move?
斯特布勒和我有一个计划
Stabler and I came up with a plan.
我们会去61号♥大街的诺兰咖啡店
We'll be at Nolan's coffee shop on 61st.
马尔多纳多 你在街上
Maldonado, you're on the street.
斯特布勒和桑托斯会在里面
Stabler and Santos will be inside.
你的职责是不让他们看到面包车
Your job is to keep them from seeing the van.
收到
Copy.
赵 你能让我们进面包车里吗
Cho, can you get us inside the van?
一旦我们在范围内 我会黑掉蓝牙钥匙
Once we're in range, I'll hack the Bluetooth key fob.
他们一进去我就能开锁
I can pop the lock as soon as they're inside.
婕特 你安装监听设备
Jet, you plant the listening device.
在60秒之内吗
In, what, 60 seconds?
-毫无压力 -我们开始吧
- No pressure. - Let's do this.
我打给斯特布勒
I'll call Stabler.
他七点见客户
He's meeting the client at 7:00,
但我要把他带到咖啡店
but I'll get him to that coffee shop
我们事先聊聊
that we talked about beforehand.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
好的 婕特需要时间放监听线
Okay, Jet needs time to place the wire.
你能分散他注意力吗
Can you keep him busy?
可以 我会让他忙着 别担心
Yeah, I'll keep him busy. Don't worry about that.
好了 我要挂了
Look, I gotta go.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
你呢
Are you?
你什么时候能停止调查你自己
When are you going to stop investigating yourself?
-什么 -你一点都不像他
- What? - You're nothing like him.
埃利奥特 你是个好人
Elliot, you're a good man.
诺兰咖啡店
好的 兄弟 我们走
All right, man, let's go.
快去快回
Quick in and out.
快去快回
In and out.
该过去了
It's go time.
现在停车
Pulling up now.
费拉诺电工服务
你想喝点什么
What do you want?
不用了 你随便点
I'm good. Just get whatever.
-喝咖啡吗 -不不不 我不喝
- Coffee? - No, no, no, I'm good.
正在解锁
解锁完成
破解了他的密♥码♥ 你快进去
Copied his code, you're in.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在点单 我看看我想点什么
I'm ordering. I gotta figure out what I want.
给我一杯双倍意识浓缩咖啡
Give me a double espresso.
好的
Sure.
桑托斯 嘿 嘿
Yo, Santos, hey, hey.
你手表是几点
What time you got?
-跟你差不多 -你的表是几点
- We're close. - What do you got?
我们只有30分钟
We got 30 minutes.
我们该行动了 兄弟
We gotta get moving, man.
婕特 和我说句话
Jet, talk to me.
我快装好了
I'm almost there.
在确保电线牢靠
Just gotta make sure the wire's secure.
好的 一旦马尔多纳多过去
Okay, as soon as Maldonado gets there
把违停罚单放在挡风玻璃上
and puts the parking ticket on the windshield,
你就要离开那
you gotta get outta there.
收到
Copy that.
-好了 来了 -天啊
- All right, here it comes. - Jesus Christ.
你们还需要其他什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
我们不需要了 不用了 非常感谢
We're good, we're good. Thank you so much.
闻一闻 闻一闻
Smell that. Smell that.
对 闻起来很好 很好 很好
Yeah, it's good. It's good. It's good.
非常好
It's beautiful.
好的 这是给你的 谢谢
All right, that's for you. Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
等等 过来 过来 过来 过来
Hold on, come here, come here, come here, come here.
稍等我一下 桑托斯 放松 放松
Just give me a second. Santos, relax, relax.
必须要离开那了
Have to get outta there.
无连接
婕特 没连接上 显示无连接
Jet, it's not connected. There's no connection.
我们走
Hey, let's go.
纽约警局交♥警♥
-我们该走了 -我知道我们该走了
- We gotta go. - I know we gotta go.
别催我
Don't rush me.
我不知道是不是要加糖
I don't know if I want sugar.
明明有电 我没有
Power's on, I don't--
-兄弟 -该走了 不好意思
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表