剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我们是警♥察♥ 对吗
we're cops, all right?
我们能相互帮助
We take care of each other.
这个小组 我们真的会相互照顾
But this group, really, we take care of each other.
-没错 -嗯
- That's right. - Yeah.
你可以指望我们 对吗 各位
You can depend on us, right guys?
-兄弟会 -来 斯特布勒
- Brotherhood. - Here we go, Stabler!
他要整瓶吹了
Oh, he's going straight from the bottle.
不是吧
Oh, no!
喝完最后这两杯我要去猜猜那桌的名字
I'm gonna guess that table after these last two shots.
非常感谢你的帮助 队长
Thank you so much for your help, Captain.
没有你的帮助 我们不可能做到
We could not have done that without you.
不用说谢谢
No thanks necessary.
这是我们所有人的头等大事
This has to be a priority for all of us.
他在哪
Where is he?
-之前的事非常难看 -确实是
- That was uncomfortable. - It really was.
但比不上在总部大吵一架
But there's nothing like a screaming match in the middle of 1PP
让纽约警局流言纷纷
to get the NYPD rumor mill going.
唐纳利相信了吗
Did Donnelly buy it?
我愿意以我刚刚和他在警♥察♥酒吧
I'm willing to wager the eight shots I just had with him
喝的八杯酒打赌 他相信了
at his cop bar that he did, yeah.
所以你的卧底说得对
So your UC was right
唐纳利从马西杀人帮那里收了好处
about Donnelly taking bribes from the Marcy Killers.
我们都听过
Well, we've all heard the stories
警队里坏警♥察♥的故事
of bad cops out of the 3-7,
我没想到会是唐纳利
I just never thought it'd be Donnelly.
你认识他挺久了 对吗
You've known him for a while, right?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我们的父辈是朋友
Our fathers were friends.
对这一切 你怎么想
How are you doing with all that?
我老爸可能会很难接受
My old man would have hated this.
"你在做什么 去追马西杀人帮
"What are you doing, go after the Marcy Killers,
他们是坏人 别管你的同事了"
they're the bad guys, leave your fellow cops alone."
埃利奥特 时代不同了
Elliot, that was a different time.
那是你父亲
That was your father.
你得尽力去搞好关系
You had to go along to get along.
他是个很难搞的人
He was a tough ass.
并不完美
Not perfect.
但是...
But...
-他是个好警♥察♥ -埃利奥特
- He was a good cop. - Elliot.
我的朋友
My friend.
你做的事没错
You're doing the right thing.
奥丽薇娅 我的朋友 我能请你和诺亚
Olivia, my friend, can I take you and Noah
这周末出去吃午餐吗
out to lunch this weekend?
等等吧 好吗
Let's wait, okay?
诺亚 他很容易对人投入感情
Noah, you know, he gets attached very easily,
而你又当上卧底了
and you're undercover again.
是吗
Am I?
是的
You are.
你是扮成埃利奥特·斯特布勒的卧底
You're undercover as Elliot Stabler.
我不会占用太多时间
I'm not gonna take up much time
因为今天主要不是关于我
because today really isn't about me,
而是关于你们每一个人
it's about each and every one of you.
我接到一个老朋友的电♥话♥
I got a call from my old friend,
国会议员里昂·基尔布莱德
Congressman Leon Kilbride,
他告诉我这所学校的学生
informing me that this school's students
需要一些电脑
were in need of a few computers.
我问只需要"一些吗"
"A few?" I said.
"我想我们能做的更多"
"Well, I think we can do a little better than that."
我的朋友韦伯先生太谦虚了
What my friend, Mr. Webb, is too modest to point out
有些没说的我替他说了
so I'll do it for him is that
他对这个社区的贡献非常大
his commitment to this community is so strong.
他不仅安排了捐赠新电脑
Not only did he arrange for the donation of new computers,
还个人出资
but he is personally bankrolling
明年建造这一整栋新电脑室
the construction of a whole new computer lab for next year.
对于作为在离这里不远的马西长大的
Not bad for a couple of homeboys who grew up
同乡来说做得很不错了 对吧
not too far from here over in Marcy, right?
喂
Hello?
韦伯先生
Mr. Webb?
是雨果打来的
It's Hugo.
他说一直在找你
He says he's been trying to reach you.
我一直在忙 他有什么事
I've been busy, what does he want?
仓库那边有点小状况
There's a little problem at the warehouse.
你有什么想告诉我的吗 乔霸
Anything you wanna tell me, Chopper?
没有 先生
No, sir.
因为我听雨果说你想
Because I understand from Hugo that you're thinking about
离开我的组织 开立自己的组织
leaving my organization and starting your own.
我有自己的人脉
I got my own connects.
有些事你可能
You know, there's something you just might not
不太清楚 孩子
be aware of, son.
以前和阿尔巴尼亚人做生意的哥伦比亚人
The Colombians who dealt with the Albanians
现在只和...
now deal exclusively...
我做生意
With me.
所以你以为有的人脉
So that connect that you thought you had...
我已经打败 战胜 推♥翻♥
I've outmaneuvered, outplayed, outlasted
我所有的对手
all my rivals.
这一切只说明一件事...
Which means one thing...
这里由我主宰
I run this town now.
诺娃在马西杀人帮内部的卧底工作
Nova's undercover work inside the Marcy Killers
发现了马西杀人帮和里昂·基尔布莱德议员
has led to a discovery of a symbiotic relationship
之间存在的共生关系
between the MKs and Congressman Leon Kilbride.
那个送课本送玩具的家伙吗
The Textbooks and Toys guy?
他涉足的可不止这些 读一下
That's not all he is. Read.
贿赂 敲诈勒索 洗钱
Bribery, racketeering, money laundering,
以及多种形式的政♥治♥腐♥败♥
and various forms of political corruption.
这些罪行都被掩盖在
Crimes committed under the cover
他是胜选官员这一身份之下
of his status as an elected official.
基尔布莱德和韦伯是老相识
Kilbride and Webb go way back.
韦伯拥有一些合法生意
Webb has several legitimate businesses,
其中包括一家建筑公♥司♥ 从政♥府♥项目
including a construction firm that's received millions
和公共私营合作制贷款获取数百万美元
in government contracts and PPP loans.
目前他好像获得新项目
Looks like he got a job
给基尔布莱德建新图书馆
building Kilbride's new library.
相当一部分钱
A chunk of the funds are going
都直接进了基尔布莱德口袋
straight into Kilbride's pockets.
我直接看到的
I've seen it firsthand.
他是个当地楷模
He's a hometown hero.
如果我们扳倒他 当地人恐怕不会赞同
People are not gonna love it when we take him down.
我们所做的事业
Well, we're not in the business
不是以被人赞同为目标
of getting people to love us.
诺娃汇报过普雷斯顿·韦伯
Nova's reported that Preston Webb
召集了他的得力爪牙开高层会议
has called his lieutenants to a high-level meeting.
马尔多纳多和赵 你们两人
Maldonado and Cho, I want you outside
在外♥围♥监听会议
surveilling the meeting.
我们正在给他们团伙和个人
We're building a record on them,
分别建档记录
both together and separately.
警长 如果我们这边准备就绪 我可以走了吗
Sergeant, if we're all good here, you mind if I bounce?
信息是基尔布莱德发来的吗
Is that Kilbride texting you?
不 是家事
Nah, it's family.
我们把见面会安排在这
So we'll stage the meet and greet here.
主要捐助者都可以和你进行
High-level donors each get a five-minute
五分钟的一对一交流
face to face with you,
我觉得具体地点可以在这
and I thought we could do it right here,
堂·奥古拉的画作《抹杀》前面
in front of Don Ocura's effacement.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
很棒
Brilliant.
如果有一天你厌倦了艺术的世界 卡珊德拉
If you ever tired of the art world, Cassandra,
做个企业家肯定也会很优秀
you'd make a superb political rainmaker.
过奖了
Please.
她既优秀又美丽
As brilliant as she is beautiful.
这就是我娶她的原因
That is why I married her.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表