剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
这是你和我之间的事
This is between you and me.
你最好记清楚了 否则你就会死在
And you better remember that or you're gonna
死在荒郊野岭的浅坟里
end up in a shallow grave.
我担心你触犯了多少法律法规
I'm worried about how many lines you've crossed.
我们中得有一人无可指摘
One of us has got to be unimpeachable.
迈尔斯是谁
Who's Miles?
他是我的朋友
Well, he's a friend of mine.
如果事情像现在这样顺利 你那个斯特布勒
Things keep up like this, your boy Stabler's
就要成为我继子了
gonna be my son-in-law.
我不跟你玩了
I am done playing your games!
我说不玩你才能不玩
You're done when I tell you you're done.
再见塞巴斯蒂安
Bye-bye Sebastian.
-警长 -给他解开
- Sarge? - Untie him.
天呐 还有第六个目标
Oh, my God. There's a sixth target.
这是控制城市
This is the main substation that
整个电网的变电站
controls the city's entire power grid.
我打算把这座城市夷为平地
I plan to burn this city to the ground.
理查德·惠特利刚把整座城市劫为人♥质♥
Richard Wheatley just took the whole city hostage.
我是组织犯罪特遣队的贝尔警长
This is Sergeant Bell, Organized Crime Task Force.
我们的主犯是理查德·惠特利
Our main actor is Richard Wheatley,
白人男性 五十多岁 可能携带武器且十分危险
white male, 50s, considered armed and dangerous.
他现在从安全维运中心系统内部
He is now in control of the city's power grid
控制着城市电网
from inside the SOC.
不要试图闯入
Do not attempt entry.
重复一遍 不要试图闯入
I repeat, do not attempt entry.
听到了吗 撤退
Got that? Stand down.
收到 我是国土安♥全♥部♥的金警长
Copy that, this is Sergeant Kim, DHS.
特警 联邦调查局
We have SWAT, FBI,
联合反恐工作组都在等待命令
JTTF waiting on orders.
周围已经封锁
The perimeter is sealed.
我们在门外 随时可行动
We're outside the gates, ready to go.
州警♥察♥通知拿骚县刚断电
State police advising that Nassau County just went out,
只有牡蛎湾海湾的一部分还有电
all except a swath of Oyster Bay Cove.
那是惠特利以前住的地方 肯定有猫腻
Where Wheatley used to live. Definitely playing games.
领导们将在
Okay, leaders are about to gather
紧急事务管理局的情况室集♥合♥
in the situation room in OEM.
惠特利会给出他的要求清单
Wheatley's gonna give his list of demands.
他不知道我们在听
He doesn't know we're listening.
准备完毕
惠特利先生
Mr. Wheatley?
你好
Oh, hey.
你怎么样
How are you?
我只是想确保变电站大楼的安全
I was just making sure the substation block houses
以免发生任何误入歧途的英雄主义
are secured against any misguided attempts at heroism.
惠特利先生正准备
Mr. Wheatley is preparing
像斯特拉迪瓦里小提琴一样玩他们
to play them like a Stradivarius.
我只有三个请求
Now, I only have three requests,
而且非常简单明了
and they're fairly simple and straightforward.
我的最后一个请求 我会第一个告诉你
My last request, which I'll tell you first,
一架加满油私人飞机
is a private jet, gassed and ready
准备好飞出泰特伯罗
to fly out of Teterboro.
我自己的飞行员已经准备好了
I already have my own pilot already standing by.
你们要知道我已经采取措施
Know that I've already put measures in place
一旦起飞 就不会让任何因素
to discourage any kind of interference
干扰我的旅行
with my travels once I've taken off.
什么措施
What measures?
最好别问 最好永远都不知道
Best not to ask, and best never to find out.
我的第二个请求
My second request
是我的儿子 小理查德
is my son, Richard Jr.
我希望他立即从监狱被释放
I want him released from prison immediately
并带到我这里来
and brought to me here.
我还想要被你杀害的卧底死而复生
And I want my undercover that you murdered back.
最后但绝对重要的
And last but certainly not least,
我要埃利奥特·斯特布勒
I want Elliot Stabler
为他的过失
to pay
付出代价
for his transgressions.
你是说用他的警徽偿还吗
You mean, pay with his badge?
你想让他撤职
You want him off the force?
这是往正确的方向迈出了一步
That would be a step in the right direction.
但不是
But no.
我想让他用他的灵魂偿还
I want him to pay with his very soul.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第二季 第十四集
我们的技术专家想和你谈谈
Our tech experts want to talk to you.
别搞幺蛾子
Don't try anything cute.
他本可以直接断电整座城市
Why the rolling blackouts when he
为什么还要陆续断电
could've shut down the entire city?
这会毁掉整个系统
That would've blown out the system
也会毁掉他的筹码
and with it, his leverage.
兄弟 我是玛拉基
Hey, man. Malachi.
终于见到你了 我很荣幸
It's an honor to finally meet you.
认真的吗
Whoa, are you serious?
请把那些蠢东西拿掉
Please take those stupid things off.
不 恐怕我们不能这么做
No, I'm afraid we can't do that.
没事 我已经习惯了
It's cool. I'm used to them.
惠特利躲在电子自动公♥司♥的安全维运中心里
So Wheatley's holed up in the ConElectric SOC,
劫持了整个城市
holding the whole city hostage.
我有什么能帮忙的
How can I help?
之前你写过一个计划
Back in the day, you wrote a plan
计划如何逐地区禁用电网
for how to disable the power grid sector by sector.
真可悲 有段时间我曾认为
Sadly, there was a time when I thought
这可能是一件值得做的事情
that might be a worthy thing to do.
惠特利好像在按部就班地
Well, it looks like Wheatley's following your plan
执行你的计划
to the letter, so.
-他接下来要断哪里的电 -这得看他
- Where's he gonna hit next? - It's up to him.
我在设计中留下了空间
I left room in the design for other artists
让其他艺术家选择自己的颜色
to choose their own colors.
至少几家大医院
Well, at least the major hospitals
还没被断电
haven't been shut down.
他们大部分有发电机
Most of them have generators,
但这只是时间问题
but it's only a matter of time.
除非你满足他的条件
Unless you give him what he wants.
话又说回来了
So again.
-我有什么能帮忙的 -关键问题
- How can I help? - Bottom line?
有什么办法能让安全维运中心失控吗
Is there any way to override the SOC?
安全维运中心的意义就是它不会失控
The whole point of the SOC is you can't override it.
大概吧 希望渺茫
Maybe. It's a long shot.
你看到这些黄线了吗
You see these yellow lines?
它们通向一座废弃的旧发电厂
They lead to an old, out-of-use power plant
就在斯塔顿岛上被遗弃的避难所后面
just behind the abandoned asylum on Staten Island.
它曾经是整个安全维运中心的主要备份系统
It used to be the main backup system for the entire SOC.
它非常古老 建于80年代
It's pretty ancient, it's built in the '80s,
90年代升级的
upgraded in the '90s.
很可能不是在网上
Presumably, it's not online.
没错 但如果你能拿到它的话
True, but if you can get to it,
或许你就能进入
it's possible you can gain access
惠特利所控制的系统
to the system Wheatley's controlling.
我想你们已经没收了惠特利
I believe you confiscated the schematics
从档案中偷走的图表
Wheatley stole from the archives?
就在这里
Right here.
就是这个
That's it.
斯塔顿岛蒸汽发电厂
Staten Island Steam/Electric Plant.
这项技术太古老了
This tech is antique.
在万维网出现前的技术
Pre-world wide web.
-我是个程序员 -是啊 我也是
- I'm a coder. - Yeah, me too.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表