剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
那是普雷斯顿·韦伯的钱
That was Preston Webb's money.
白♥痴♥都知道不能偷普雷斯顿·韦伯的钱
Even a moron knows you don't steal directly from Preston Webb.
我之前不知道那是韦伯的藏匿点
I didn't know it was Webb's stash house.
你不知道吗
You didn't know.
那就都没事了 对吧
Well, then all is forgiven, huh?
你是个警♥察♥ 知道是你的本职工作
You're a cop, it's your job to know!
听着 他不能道歉吗
Look, can't he just apologize?
说突袭错了房♥子 是个错误
Say they hit the wrong house? It was a mix up.
给那个混♥蛋♥药贩子道歉 不可能
Apologize to that scumbag dealer? No way.
你觉得我们该怎么做
What do you propose we do, Parnell, huh?
我提议马西杀人帮可以给我去死
I propose those Marcy Killers kiss my white ass.
他们能怎么办 报♥警♥吗
What are they gonna do, call the cops?
难以置信
Just unbelievable.
你看到韦伯了 他要血债血偿
You saw Webb, he was out for blood.
你觉得我们该怎么做
What do you think we should do?
我们已经说不是我们干的了
You already told him it wasn't us,
所以他绝不会相信这是意外
so he's never gonna believe it was an accident.
-我们干嘛在乎... -闭嘴
- Why do we care-- - Shut up!
闭嘴
Just shut up.
我认为...
So I think...
我们应该好好享受这些钱
We should just enjoy the cash.
唐纳利
Donnelly,
听起来你的兄弟比你胆子更大
sounds like your guy's got bigger balls than you.
朋友们
My friends.
我想让你们见见两位我最喜欢的人
I want you to meet two of my favorite people,
丹妮诗·布洛克和她妻子
Denise Bullock and her wife,
阿雅娜·贝尔警长
Sergeant Ayanna Bell,
普雷斯顿和卡珊德拉·韦伯
Preston and Cassandra Webb.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
你的画廊真是...
Your gallery is so...
谢谢 丹妮诗
Thank you, Denise.
谢谢 丹妮诗
Thank you, Denise.
贝尔警长
Well, Sergeant Bell,
久仰大名和你的丰功伟业
I've been hearing all about you and your remarkable career.
里昂说你的前途不可限♥量♥
Leon tells me that you're headed for great things.
真是受宠若惊了
Well, that's very flattering.
但我完全不知道他在说什么
I have no idea what he's talking about, though.
她太谦虚了 真的
She's being modest, trust me,
你眼前站着的可能是未来的警♥察♥局长
you're looking at a future police commissioner.
市长就在这里某处
Well, the mayor's around here somewhere,
也许我们该围堵他
maybe we should just corner him
直接让你上候选人名单
and get you on the shortlist early.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
韦伯先生 有个送信人
Mr. Webb, there's a messenger here
对方需要你的签名
with something that needs your signature.
当然
Of course.
永远都有工作
Work never ends.
失陪了
Please, excuse me.
没错 就是唐纳利
Yeah, it was Donnelly.
确定吗
Are we sure?
毫无疑问
No doubt.
跟他一起的警♥察♥是帕内尔
Cop that was with him was Parnell.
仍然不知道第三人是谁
Still don't know who the third dude was.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
如果他跟着兄弟会一起
If he's rolling with the Brotherhood,
他也得一视同仁对待
he gets what they get.
好 找到他们
All right, find them,
报复他们 一定要让他们知道是我们
strike back, make sure they know it was us.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
韦伯太太
Mrs. Webb.
韦伯先生
Mr. Webb.
能邀请你共舞吗
May I have this dance?
当然了
Why, yes.
走吧 大烟
Come on, Smoke.
如果我能十点前到直升机那
I got an extra thousand for y'all
我就多给你们一千
if I'm at the helipad by 10:00.
给我
Gimme that.
到处炫
Flashing it around.
对
Yeah.
你最好把那些珠宝给我 唐纳利
You might wanna roll me those jewels, Donnelly.
雨果
Now. Hugo.
你在犯大错
You're making a big mistake here.
-你不必这样 -闭嘴
- You don't have to do this. - Shut up.
我说了马上
I said now.
冷静 冷静点 给他们想要的
Cool. Just be cool, let's give them what they want.
放松
Relax.
给你们
There you go.
都给你们 都给你们
It's all yours, it's all yours.
放下盒子 放下盒子
Drop the case, drop the case!
赶紧过去 去找你朋友
Get your ass over there. Get over to your friend.
快点 去找你朋友
Faster, get over to your friend.
他说了这是个坏主意 对吧
He told you it was a bad idea, didn't he?
把枪扔了 扔了
Drop that gun, drop the gun.
走 去医院
Get away--get to the hospital.
你还好吗
You all right?
我不喜欢别人用枪抵着我
I don't like guns being shoved in my face.
嗯 我也感觉到了 兄弟
Yeah, I picked up on that vibe, brother.
你得学会躲开
You gotta learn to duck.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你做得很好 斯特布勒
You did good, Stabler.
很好
Very good.
真庆幸我带着你
Glad I had you along.
救了我一命
Saved my ass.
-还有我的鼻子 -嗯
- And my nose, probably. - Yeah.
我觉得你可能准备好了
I think you might be ready.
什么准备
Ready?
来吧
Come on.
来
Come on.
纹身
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表