剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
We've covered every inch of the place.
好吧 收到
All right, copy that.
婕特 确认一下 谁是最后一个
Jet, just to confirm, who was the last person
在爆♥炸♥前进入健身房♥的人
that entered the gym before the explosion?
警长
Sarge?
看看我 看着这束光
Look at me. Look at the light.
我现在在再次查看监控录像
Checking security cameras again.
好了 快 把她带去医生那里
Okay. Come on. Get her to the medic.
-不用 -带她去医生那里
- No. - Get her to the medic.
要去 快
Yes. Go.
当心脚下
Watch your step.
贝煞拳击馆
科斯塔和阿尔比是最后进入健身房♥的人
Kosta and Albi were the last people to enter the gym.
好吧 我想他们现在不在这里
Okay, well I don't think they're here now,
而他们也不会凭空消失
and they didn't vanish into thin air,
所以我们想想可能性
so let's come up with something.
现在我在看平面图
Right now, I'm looking at floor plans,
区域还有楼层
sections, and elevations.
我不认为有地铁通过这里
I don't think any subway lines run this way,
废弃的或是怎样
abandoned or otherwise.
东墙那边有一个很小的空间
There's a small cubicle space along the east wall.
看起来像是个储藏间
It looks like a storage area.
是个密室
Ah, it's a hidden room.
-看到什么有意思的东西了吗 -是的
- See anything interesting? - Yeah.
一堆旧物
Bunch of old stuff.
还有什么吗
Anything else?
有
Yes.
一个很大的地洞
A giant rathole.
一个地道
With a tunnel.
平面图上根本没有
There is nothing in the plans.
走私贩私的地道
Bootlegger tunnel?
那栋楼是20世纪50年代建成的
That building went up in the 1950s.
之前没有任何地道的记录
There's no records for anything that was there before.
-知道那条地道通向哪吗 -不知道
- Any idea where it leads? - No.
好吧 那就好好查查 因为我现在要进地道了
All right, well try and find out, 'cause I'm going in.
你自己去吗 这可不是什么好主意
Alone? That's not a great idea.
是吗 为什么这么说
Yeah? Why's that?
你一下去就可能和我失联
You might lose me as soon as you down there.
而且我讨厌老鼠
And I hate rats.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
难怪我从来没找到过他们的仓库
Well, no wonder I never found their warehouse.
婕特 这里有血迹 还是新鲜血迹
Jet, we got blood, and it's fresh.
婕特
Jet?
-什么声音 -我什么也没听到
- What was that? - I didn't hear anything.
我们走 走 快
Let's go. Let's go, quick!
向左 我们快到了
To the left! We're almost there.
你先走 走 我来拦住他们
You go. You go, I'll hold them off.
-阿尔比在哪 -他就来
- Where's Albi? - He's coming.
快点 我们得走了
Come on. We got to go.
不 不 他会来的 他就来
No, no, he'll be here. He's coming.
快 我们必须走了
Come on. We gotta go now!
-婕特 婕特 我在哪 -河边
- Jet. Jet, where am I? - By the river.
我检测到 在你上来到地面之前
I picked up an ambulance leaving that location
一辆救护车刚离开那个地点
moments before you surfaced.
这不奇怪 科斯塔组织有三辆
Well, that makes sense. K-O owns three.
几个月前 我曾经把其中两辆的编号♥
I logged the call numbers of two of them
记录上报过
a couple months back.
他们用救护车运毒
They use them to run their drugs.
空中小队已出动搜寻救护车
Aviation's out looking for them.
车牌号♥已经上传进车牌识别系统了
The plates are loaded into LPR.
在路边等一下 贝尔警长正向你那去
Wait by the road. Sergeant Bell is on her way.
什么
What?
你有计划吗
Hey, you got the plan?
你知道我们要去哪 对吗
You know where we're going, right?
对 荷兰杀酒吧那有船
Yeah, there's a boat near Dutch Kills.
我可以把你送到那
I can get you right up next to it.
他会送你去康涅狄格州海岸
He's gonna take you to a bigger boat
一艘更大的船上去
off the coast of Connecticut.
什么
What?
我说我要送你去坐船
Said I'm taking you to a boat.
他会送你到一艘更大的船上去
He's gonna take you to a bigger boat.
你确定你开车没问题吗
You sure you're okay to drive?
你要是再就这事多问一次...
If you ask me that one more time...
车牌识别系统匹配到了其中一辆救护车
And we got an LPR hit on one of their ambulances.
最后地点在哪
What's the last location?
在布朗克斯河最南端
Near the south end of the Bronx River.
我们快到了吗 船在哪
We almost there? Where's this boat?
-我没看见什么船 -我们快到了
- I don't see a boat! - We're almost there.
随时就到
Any second now.
快走 快 快
Go, go, go!
司机受伤 我们需要救护车
Driver is injured. Gonna need a bus.
收到
Copy that.
科斯塔 船在这边
Kosta, boat's this way.
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
约翰·科斯塔
Jon Kosta!
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
真是见鬼了
You got to be kidding me.
手放头上 跪在地上
Hands on your head! Get on your knees!
好手段
Good game.
你真的骗过了我
You really had me fooled,
瓦格纳 或者不管你真名是什么
Wagner, or whatever your name is.
阿尔比在哪
Where's Albi?
阿尔比是谁
Albi who?
...你的出行和天气情况
...your traffic and weather.
现在 我们正在跟踪一条进展中的新闻
Right now, we're on top of a developing story.
纽约警局发出通缉令 搜寻一名
NYPD is issuing an alert for a suspect wanted
帮派成员布利斯库与布朗克斯去爆♥炸♥案相关
涉嫌多项关联黑帮谋杀事件的嫌疑人
in a series of gang-related homicides.
警方正在搜寻图片上这名男子
Police are on the lookout for this man pictured on screen,
帮派成员布利斯库与布朗克斯去爆♥炸♥案相关
名叫阿尔比·布利斯库
known as Albi Briscu.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
警方说此人持有武器且非常危险
Police say he is armed and dangerous.
是科斯塔组织犯罪集团的帮凶...
He is a known associate of the K-O crime family...
你真该去上学的 小孩
Should have gone to school, kid.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help, help!
救命
Help!
-救命 -闭嘴
- Help! - Shut up!
请不要杀我 求你 求你了
Please don't kill me. Please, please.
求你 我发誓不会告诉任何人 求求你
Please! I swear I won't tell anyone. Please.
你是阿尔巴尼亚人吗
Are you Albanian?
是我 我还活着
Hey, it's me. I'm alive.
-你在的地方安全吗 -我在这
- Are you in a safe place? - I am here.
我有现金 车也准备好了
I have the cash. Car is ready.
你大概多久能到这里
How long do you think?
大约一小时
About an hour.
你拿到我们需要的东西了吗
You have what we need?
U盘在我这
I have the flash drive.
但是科斯塔 他来不了了
But Kosta, he is not going to make it.
我知道 我在电视上看到了
I know. I saw on the TV.
-我们该怎么办 -别担心
- What are we going to do? - Don't worry.
我有个能让我们逃走的计划
I have a plan to get us away.
-只有你和我 -阿尔比
- Just you and me. - Albi.
小心点
Be careful.
她在冷落你呢 大明星
She's giving you the cold shoulder, big time.
我想这也不能怪她
Can't blame her, I guess.
别自以为是了 艾迪
Oh, get over yourself, Eddie.
真可爱 她还在叫你艾迪呢
Oh, that's cute. She still calls you Eddie.
怎么 你还向你的警♥察♥朋友们吹嘘过我了
What, did you brag about me to all your policeman friends?
我一个字也没说过
I never said a word.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表