剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
That maybe you've been a cop so long,
双关语 即指是非黑白 也指肤色
你看人看事也只分黑白
you only see things in black and white.
不许你侮辱我做警♥察♥的正直
You will not insult the integrity of what I do.
我们只相信实打实的证据
Hard evidence is all we have to go on,
而现在证据非常详实
and right now the evidence is strong.
我要找一个叫蒂娜的女孩
Hey, looking for a girl named Tina.
有人闻到怪味吗
Anybody else smell bacon?
滚开
Piss off.
她在那 开过去
There she is. Pull up.
蒂娜 上车 我需要和你谈谈
Tina, get in the car. I need to talk to you.
滚开
Get lost.
看在老天的份上 蒂娜 我是你哥哥
For Christ's sake, Tina, I'm your brother.
我只需要五分钟
Just give me five minutes.
对 她叫安洁莉卡
Yeah, her name's Angelica.
我们叫她安洁 怎么了
Angel, we call her. Why?
她周六晚上在公♥寓♥门外被杀了
She was killed Saturday night outside her apartment.
我们想知道她为谁工作
We need to know who ran her.
她是什么组织的人吗
Was she part of a network?
不是 安洁一个人干活
No. Angel worked for herself.
听着蒂娜 如果你想袒护什么人
Look, Tina, if you're protecting someone--
我想袒护谁
Who would I protect?
告诉你 她是我的朋友
I'm telling you, she was my friend.
她单干
She was self-employed.
那她的客人呢
What about customers?
有没有什么常客
Does she have any regulars?
和她关系不一般的客人
Anyone she had a special relationship with?
我不知道算不算不一般 但有的
I don't know if you'd call it special, but yeah.
有这么个人 他之前常来
There was this one guy. He used to come around a lot.
开一辆林肯SUV
He drove a Lincoln SUV
而且车后有个"车内有婴儿"的车贴
and had a "Baby On Board" Sticker on back.
你能给我们描述他的长相吗
Can you describe him for us?
白人 棕发 在他脸的一侧
White, brown hair, had a nasty burn scar
有一个形状像佛罗里达的烧伤伤疤
on the side of his face shaped like Florida
伤疤周边还一圈红色 我得走了
with a nasty red ring around the edge. Look, I gotta go.
你现在有手♥机♥吗
Hey, you got a phone these days?
有
Yeah.
那把号♥码给我
Well, let me get the number
以免还有其他问题找你
in case I need to ask you more questions.
你还好吗
You staying warm?
如果你是想问我是否不吸毒
If you mean, am I clean?
是的 我不吸毒
Yeah, I'm clean.
我保证
I promise.
桑托斯在哪
Where's Santos?
我们一会顺路接他
We'll pick him up on the way.
要等的人来了
There's our guy.
每周 完全一样的情况
Every week, exact same story.
晚上11点整到达 出手货物
Arrives at 11:00 p.m. sharp, sells the stuff,
11点15出来 这孩子行事准的像劳力士金表
back outside by 11:15. Kid runs like a gold Rolex.
好 要行动了 坐稳了 兄弟
Okay, showtime. Hang on to your hat, brother.
你的手 你的手 放在我能看见的地方
Your hands--hey, your hands, let me see them.
包里有什么
Hey, what's in the bag?
怎么回事 你们有什么理由截停我们
What the hell, man? You got a reason to stop us?
得了吧 你们又没有搜查令
Come on. You got no warrant.
对 就看你长相不顺眼 这个理由如何
Yeah, I don't like your face. How's that for a reason?
你猜怎么 把他铐起来
You know what? Cuff him.
出来
Let's go.
-铐上他 -你无权搜查我们
- Cuff him. - You can't search us.
安静点
Hey, hey, quiet.
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth.
你没有搜查令 无权搜查我们
You ain't got a warrant. You can't search us.
手放在引擎盖上
Get your hands on the hood.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
斯蒂克斯
Stix.
斯蒂克斯可不算个名字 你妈妈叫你什么
Stix ain't a name. What does your mother call you?
亚伦
Aaron.
好的亚伦 你这孩子看起来不错
All right, Aaron, you seem like a nice kid,
我也和你实话实说
so I'm gonna keep it 100 with you.
我们是联邦调查局的
We're working with the FBI,
我们的监听系统听到了你毒品交易的线索
and our wiretap caught wind of your coke deal.
所以我们知道你为谁工作
So we know who you're working with
我们也能证明这一点
and we can prove it.
告诉我那东西是谁给你的
Now tell me who you got the stuff from,
我就放你走
and I'll let you go.
我不会说的
I ain't talking.
行
All right.
你知道民事没收制度是什么吗
You know what civil forfeiture is?
那是一条允许我们
It's a law that allows us
没收干坏事的人的财产的法律
to seize the property of people who do bad things,
你就在干一些非常不好的事
and you've been doing some very bad things.
我觉得你不会有什么值得没收的财产
And I can't imagine you have a lot that we'd want to seize,
但你妈妈可能有
but your mom probably does.
你要是进监狱 我们就去找她麻烦
You get behind bars, we're coming for her.
她的房♥子 现金 到了月底
Her house, cash, end of the month,
她就会流落街头 没有钱 没有住的地方
she's out on the street, no money, no place to live.
我不知道 斯蒂克斯 你想碰上那种事吗
I don't know, Stix, you want that on your head?
警♥察♥抓住了斯蒂克斯
Cops grabbed Stix.
我们得赶紧搬离这里
We got to hurry up and clear out of here.
赶紧的
Come on.
搞快点
Hurry it up.
慢着 你没有枪
Hey, you don't have a piece.
没事 我来殿后
No, I'm good. I got your back.
-能行吗 -行
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
撞开它 桑托斯
Hit it, Santos.
好了
Okay.
看来有人给他们通风报信了
Looks like someone tipped them off.
行了 伙计们 打包剩下的东西 行吗
All right, guys, bag up what's left, okay?
-嘿 斯特布勒 -在
- Hey, Stabler. - Yeah.
过来
Come here.
看看这
Look at this.
没错
Oh, yeah.
中大奖了
Jackpot.
这里头的东西绝对能值4万美元
There's gotta be, like, 40 grand worth in here.
没错
Yep.
我的朋友 你是我的幸运符
You, my friend, are my lucky charm.
打包带走 行了 赶快
Bag it up. All right, hurry up.
我去检查一下其他地方 行吗
I'm gonna go check the rest of the place, okay?
让他走 让他走
Let him go, let him go.
-叫救护车 -可是...
- Call a bus. - What about--
叫救护车 赶紧叫救护车
Call the bus, just call the bus now.
发生交火
Shots fired.
诺斯特兰大道4113号♥需要救护车支援
I need a bus at 4113 Nostrand Avenue,
有警官中弹
officer down.
我没料到你会买♥♥花
I didn't know you felt that way.
我本来要去给你买♥♥瓶威士忌
I was gonna get you a whiskey,
但礼品店没有酒类营业执照 所以
but the gift shop doesn't have a liquor license, so.
你的伤怎么样了
How's your flesh wound?
没什么事
It's all right.
医生说如果子弹没射穿我的防弹衣的话
The doctor said if it hadn't nicked my vest...
就完全可以是另一回事
could've been a whole different story.
护士刚告诉我
The nurse just told me
她们用手指把子弹取了出来
they took it out with their fingers
然后给你贴了一两条创可贴
and just patched you up with a Band-Aid or two.
我缝了12针
I got 12 stitches.
-几针 -12
- How many? - 12.
好吗 我还在手术台上躺了快有两小时
Okay, and I was on the table for, like, two hours.
估计是因为你不肯闭嘴
Probably 'cause you wouldn't shut up.
别逗我笑 疼得很
Don't make me laugh, it hurts.
行
Yeah.
我过来是想和你说声谢谢 兄弟
I'm here because I wanted to say thank you, man.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表