剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
He said, "No one looks for a body in a graveyard."
听起来是他的风格
Sounds like him.
我现在没法说话
Look, I can't talk right now.
晚点再说吧
So, let's pick this up later?
-好 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
我也爱你 拜
I love you too. Bye-bye.
是我儿子
It's my son.
听着
Listen, man.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for this.
-没事 -不 这意义重大
- It's nothing. - No, it--it was everything.
你这次真的帮了我的大忙
You really had my back in this situation.
不客气
Well, look, you're welcome,
副手是干什么的
but what's number two for, right?
就是帮正手的忙
Take the heat off number one.
这超出了那个范围 这简直
This goes beyond that. You know, this is--
你就像我的兄弟
you were like a brother here, man.
在这行当里
In this deal.
真的是
You know? You really were.
来吧 抱一个
Come here. Bring it in.
拜托 我是认真的 来吧
Come on. I'm serious, come here.
对我意义重大
It means a lot.
我有点不好意思了
I'm a little embarrassed.
-别 -去见你老婆吧
- Don't be. - Go see your bride.
这盒子看着不够大 装不下我的枪
That box doesn't look big enough to be holding my guns.
确实不是
No, it's not.
唐纳利呢
Where's Donnelly?
他没去会面 他妻子生孩子了
He missed the meet. His wife had a baby.
你有我的P90枪吗
You got my P90s?
没有 被没收了
No. They were confiscated.
这些警♥察♥哪里来的
Where'd the five-0 come from?
我不知道
I have no idea.
不过我告诉你
I'll tell you one thing,
你的新供应链 非常不靠谱
this new supply chain of yours, it sucks.
也许你有个叛徒
I mean, maybe you got a leak there.
而且这个布雷登 他简直疯了
And this Braden guy, he's out of his mind.
你听到了吗 雨果
You hear that, Hugo? Hmm?
任务未完成 他就是来说这个的
Mission unaccomplished. That's what he came to tell me.
韦伯先生 你是个商人
Mr. Webb, you're a businessman.
不过是一箱枪
It's one crate of guns.
你可以把这箱归为破损
You--maybe you just chalk it up to breakage.
-看到这把刀了吗 -看到了
- See this blade? - Yeah.
这把刀锋利至极 切断骨头
This blade is so sharp it cuts right through--
就好像割纸一样
through bone like it's paper.
你下令吧 韦伯先生
You just say the word, Mr. Webb.
我给你带来了这个
I got that for you.
行了吗
We good?
从今往后你跟我交涉
And from now on you deal with me.
你拍什么照
What are you taking pictures of, man?
你拍什么照
What are you taking pictures of?
唐纳利没拿回枪
So Donnelly didn't get the guns.
没有
No.
但他的人送来了这个
But one of his guys brought this back.
-斯特布勒警探 -你认识他
- Detective Stabler. - Yeah, you know him.
对 他是个聪明的警♥察♥
Yeah, he's a smart cop.
唐纳利越来越不稳定了
Donnelly's getting unreliable.
他不稳定 让我害怕
He's unstable. Scares me.
是吗
Yeah, well...
也许他应该害怕你
maybe he should be scared of you.
你闻着好香 马上回来
Smells nice. Be right back.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表