剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
你现在在哪里
Where are you right now?
我刚到家
I just got home.
等等 有人送快递
Hang on, one sec. I'm just getting a delivery.
戴安娜 别开门
Diana, don't open the door!
你好 我需要签收吗
Hello? Do I need to sign for it?
不不 戴安娜 你还好吗
No, no, no! Diana, are you okay?
戴安娜
Diana!
我们需要赶紧去我家
We need to go to my house now!
戴安娜
Diana?
戴安娜 你还好吗
Diana, are you okay?
戴安娜
Diana.
拜托 宝贝 跟我说话
Come on, sweetheart. Talk to me.
戴安娜 跟我说话 好吗
Diana, talk to me, okay?
天呐 拜托 拜托 不要 天呐
God, please! Please, no, God!
不 不 拜托
No, no, come on!
救我 救救我
Help! Help me!
救命 救命
Help, help!
政客泰迪·加西亚妻子戴安娜·加西亚被谋杀
你能信这家伙吗
Can you believe this guy?
抱着他死去的妻子还拍了照
Milking the death of his wife for a photo op?
政客 你懂我意思吗
Politicians, you know what I mean?
我侄子把这事搞砸了
My nephew really screwed this up.
这我说不好
I don't know about that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果他真的干了该干的事 杀了加西亚
Well, if he did his job and took out Garcia,
就结束了
it'd be over.
那混♥蛋♥什么都感觉不到
That scum wouldn't feel a thing.
这样 他还能煎熬一阵
This way, he can suffer a while,
然后我们再派有能力的人去把他干掉
and then we send somebody capable to finish the job.
下一次不会出错
There will be no mistake next time
因为我会亲自动手
because I will do it myself.
很好 我就爱听这个
That's good. That's what I like to hear.
与此同时 爱德蒙·罗斯
Meantime, Edmund Ross.
他们还关着他
They're still holding him,
意味着他肯定做交易了 你觉得呢
which means he must be making a deal. You agree?
对 那个富有的老东西根本进不了监狱
Yeah, that rich candy ass is too soft for prison.
他会说任何话避免坐牢
He'll say anything to get out of doing time.
我也需要你把这事搞定
I need you to take care of that too.
在他面对大陪审团之前
Before he gets in front of a grand jury.
别担心
Don't worry.
阿尔比
Albi...
别再犯错了
No more mistakes.
我向你保证
You have my word, Jon.
今天下午
This afternoon,
我美丽 出色的妻子戴安娜
my beautiful, brilliant wife Diana
她在女性庇护所做志愿者
volunteered at a women's shelter
正如她过去五年每周两次一样
as she's done twice a week for the past five years.
两小时后 她被谋杀了
Two hours later, she was murdered
挨了一颗本该打在我身上的子弹
with a bullet that was meant for me.
我全心全意希望那颗子弹打了我 而不是她
I wish that bullet had struck me instead of her with all my heart.
我不会善罢甘休
I will not rest
直到把杀害我妻子的孬种们绳之于法
until the cowards who did this are brought to justice.
再来一杯 谢谢
Hit me with one more, please.
我说了再来一杯
I said hit me again.
放轻松 老兄 现在是欢乐时光
Take it easy, bro. It's happy hour.
欢乐点
Be happy.
你有什么问题吗 老兄
You got a problem, chief? Huh?
雷吉
Yo, Reggie!
艾迪
Eddie?
我的哥们
My man.
雷吉·博格达尼 你被捕了
Reggie Bogdani, you're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
我以为你一小时前就该到了
I thought you were gonna be here an hour ago.
是啊 我有事耽搁了
Yeah, well, I got held up.
这些打火机油够了吗
Is this enough lighter fluid?
嗯 够了
Yeah, it's fine.
不如你教我怎么用这些吧
Well, how about you teach me how to use it?
怎么用
How to use it?
把油浇到煤上 点燃
You put it on the coals, you light it,
然后把点燃的东西扔上去
you throw the burner on top.
不 你懂我的意思 艾迪·艾什斯这套
No, you know what I mean. Like, Eddie Ashes stuff.
另找时间吧
Some other day.
不不
No, no.
除非你遵守对我的诺言
Not until you keep your promise to me.
听着 路易斯
Look, Louis,
不是所有孩子都能长成父亲的样子
not every kid needs to grow up to be like their father.
听我一句吧
Just take my word for it.
我不想变成我父亲那样
I don't want to be like my father.
我父亲是个暴♥力♥的精神变♥态♥
My father was an abusive sociopath.
我想变得像你
I want to be like you.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
但我知道你不是艾迪·瓦格纳
but I know you're not Eddie Wagner.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表