剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
但我已经深入卧底了六年
But I've been deep cover for six years,
从内部工作
working from the inside.
我不能每天坐在办公桌上做表
I don't get to sit behind a desk and make charts all day
然后下班回家跟备受尊敬
and then go home and cuddle up in front of the TV
还支持我警♥察♥工作的生意人丈夫
with my respectable businessman husband
抱在一起看电视
who's so supportive of me being a cop.
你说得对
You're right.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
别以为你知道我的想法 或者谁在家等我
So don't presume you know what I think or who I go home to.
我妻子是个律师
My wife is a lawyer.
别担心 我不会暴露你
Don't worry. I won't blow your cover.
我只是在你做事的时候
I'm just gonna play the background
在那里当背景
while you do your thing.
他们根本不会注意到我
They won't even notice me.
我们走进去 你会被要求
We walk in, and you get asked
说出你最喜欢的漏洞攻击场景
to name your favorite vulnerability attack scenario.
你要怎么说
What do you say?
他们十秒钟内就能认出你是警♥察♥
They'll peg you as a cop in ten seconds.
我一个人进去
I'm going alone.
对战表
自♥由♥傻子被淘汰
User Freedumb has been eliminated.
四分之一决赛结束 进入半决赛
Quarterfinal round complete. Advancing to semifinals.
贝尔警长 真意外
Sergeant Bell, this is a surprise.
我想在丹妮诗不在时跟你谈谈
I wanted to speak to you away from Denise.
我知道她想为达蒙好 我也是
I know she wants what's best for Damon, and so do I,
但我怀疑你另有所图
but I suspect your interest stems from something else.
贝尔警长 如果你以为我打算
Sergeant Bell, if you think I'm after a piece
从你希望的纽约警局赔偿中分一杯羹
of the windfall that you're hoping to get from NYPD,
那你大可放心
let me put your fear to rest.
我通常对不可能发生的事
I don't usually hold out hope for something
不抱有任何希望
that's never going to happen.
他们给达蒙的赔偿确实不多
What they're offering Damon isn't a lot,
但他有权得到一些东西
but he's entitled to something.
他的手被毁了
His hand is destroyed.
他作为音乐家的未来没了
His future as a musician is gone.
别误会我 达蒙所遭遇的事非常可怕
Don't get me wrong, what happened to Damon was horrific,
他也应获得正义
and he deserves justice.
但我见过无数过这样的案件
But I've seen a million cases like his,
这些就是不能在公众中掀起水波
and they just don't move the needle with the public.
实话说 没什么示♥威♥游♥行♥能让
To put it bluntly, ain't no protesters gonna be
第五大道的车流停下
stopping traffic on Fifth Avenue
就因为一个黑人孩子不能弹吉他
because some Black kid can't play the guitar.
你更希望他变成一个网络标签吗
You'd rather he ended up a hashtag?
我更希望这事完全不发生
I'd rather this not happen to him at all.
但我们不住在那种世界
But we don't live in that kind of world.
所以不如你和我一起改变吧
So why don't you and I change it?
改变什么
Change what?
这个世界
The world.
事实是 你说对了一半
Truth is, you're half right.
达蒙起诉案件的背后 我确实另有所图
There is something behind my interest in Damon's lawsuit.
你
You.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我猜你之前跟我一样
I'm guessing you were once like me,
年经的黑人警♥察♥ 认为能进行系统改革的
a young Black cop who thought the only way
唯一方法是从系统内部进行
to make systemic change was from the inside.
但你现在肯定知道了 如果美国的警♥察♥
But you must know by now that if policing in America
能够自我改正 那这事早就发生了
was ever gonna self-correct, it would have happened already.
我做警♥察♥因为我相信这份工作
I'm a cop because I believe in the job,
基尔布莱德议员
Congressman Kilbride.
我相信你
I have no doubt.
我一直关注着你的职业
I've been following your career.
如果不计理查德·惠特利的这个小插曲
Now, that little setback with Richard Wheatley notwithstanding,
你是颗冉冉巨星
you are a rising star.
但很快 你就会在警♥察♥系统里遇到挫折
But soon, you are going to smack your head against the blue wall,
然后你就会看见我所看见的
and then you'll see what I saw--
真正的权力不是执法
real power is not in enforcing the law;
真正的权力是立法
real power is in making the law.
我对权力不感兴趣 我不是政客
I'm not after power. And I am not a politician.
暂时不是
Not yet.
但让你成为一个也不费事
But it wouldn't take much to turn you into one.
所以特里斯坦·武查住住的公♥寓♥
So the name on the lease of the apartment
合约上的名字是弗吕图拉·布利斯库
that Tristan Vucaj lived in is Flutura Briscu.
-阿尔比·布利斯库的妻子吗 -就是她
- Albi Briscu's wife? - The very same.
我觉得特里斯坦是
I think that Tristan was the boy toy
阿尔比发现的小三
that Albi found out about.
可怜的家伙可能都不知道自己为什么死
Poor bastard probably never knew what hit him.
对 我还认为这就是阿尔比找我
Yeah, I also think that's why Albi came to me
处理尸体的原因
to help him get rid of the body.
他不想让家族里的的其他人
He didn't want anyone else in the family
知道他妻子有个小情人
to know that his wife had a side piece.
你觉得弗吕图拉知道
You think Flutura knew that
她丈夫杀了她的男友吗
her husband murdered her boyfriend?
我不知道 为什么
I don't know. Why?
你觉得她值得去策反吗
You think she's worth trying to flip?
如果她在乎自己的小男友
Mm, if she cared about her boo thing.
很难知道她在乎什么
Ah, it's hard to know what she cares about.
但我认为值得一试
But I think it's worth a shot.
间谍女 大天使
半决赛结束 进入决赛
Semifinal round complete. Advancing to finals.
-玛拉基行动了 -收到
- Malachi's on the move. - Copy that.
-他长什么样 -像个逃跑的罪犯
- What's he look like? - Like a fleeing criminal!
你不可能错过
You can't miss him!
-很高兴见到你 玛拉基 -没听说过他
- Nice to meet you, Malachi. - Never heard of him.
在哪我都能认出你
I'd recognize you anywhere.
指甲不错
Nice-looking nails.
发型也很棒
Complements your hair.
我喜欢注意到这些事的男人
I like a man who notices things like that.
有人告诉我要远离你
I was told to stay away from you.
但你还是来了
Yet here you are.
只想确定你知道
Just wanted to make sure that you knew
我不是独身主义或同性恋
that I wasn't celibate or queer.
这是个好的开始
Well, that's promising.
我也不想成为阿尔比·布利斯库的敌人
I also don't want to make an enemy of Albi Briscu.
阿尔比根本不在乎我想要什么
Albi could care less what I do.
我都不记得上次他摸我是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time he touched me.
我不敢相信
I find that hard to believe.
我们的婚姻只是出于方便
Ours is a marriage of convenience.
他在别的女人身边控制不住自己
He can't keep his hands off other women.
我也就假装睁一只眼闭一只眼
I conveniently pretend to look the other way.
我觉得我也能为所欲为才公平
I think it's only fair that I get to do as I please as well.
所以他认识你的朋友特里斯坦吗
So he knows about your friend Tristan?
什么朋友
What friend?
特里斯坦·武查
Tristan Vucaj.
-你不认识他吗 -不
- You don't know him? - No.
我不认识叫这个名字的人
I don't know anyone by that name.
健身房♥的那些人 你懂的
Eh, the guys back at the gym, they just, you know.
让我告诉你一些阿尔巴尼亚男人的事
Let me tell you something about Albanian men.
他们比女人还八卦
They gossip more than women.
所以我们什么时候能在一起
So when are we gonna get together?
赶早不赶晚吧
Sooner rather than later.
你不能停在这里 移车
You can't park here. Move your vehicle.
赶紧走
Move along.
-厕所在哪 -就在走廊那边
- Where's the bathroom? - It's down the hall there.
你为什么跟着我
Why are you following me?
我没有跟着你
I'm not following you.
阿尔比 你来找我 我们处理了一具尸体
Albi, you came to me. We got rid of a body.
你不希望家族里任何人知道这件事
You didn't wany anybody else in the family to know about it.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
不是你想的那样
Not what you think.
我什么也没想
I'm not thinking anything.
我不是基佬 知道吗
I'm not a fag, you know.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表