剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
-李堡 -新泽西
- Fort Lee. - New Jersey.
-我不懂 我... -他在新泽西干什么
- I don't understand. I--i--i-- - What's he doing in New Jersey?
我不知道发生了什么 我...我需要帮助
I don't know what happened. I--I need help.
我就在这 我会帮你的
Well, I'm here for you. I'm gonna help you,
但我得知道你现在具体在什么地方
but I need to know exactly where you are.
在一个公用电♥话♥这
A payphone.
北桥头广场和勒莫因大道交界的地方
Bridge Plaza North and Lemoine Ave.
呆在那别乱跑 听到了吗
Stay put. You hear me?
爸爸 我...我很抱歉
Dad, I--I'm sorry.
别乱跑 我来接你
Don't move. I'm coming to get you.
出什么事了 他听上去不太对劲
There's something wrong. He didn't sound right.
埃利奥特 他没事了 我们知道他还活着
Elliot, he's okay. We know that he's alive.
他头脑还清醒 知道给你打电♥话♥
He had the sense to call you.
是啊 但是他说"抱歉"
Yeah. He just--he said, "I'm sorry,"
好像他做了什么让我失望的事
as if he disappointed me or something.
听上去他只是遇到了麻烦
It just sounded like he was in trouble.
而且无论发生什么 我们都会去
And whatever happened, we're gonna go,
然后把他带回家
and we're gonna bring him home.
我们会查清楚到底发生了什么
We're gonna find out what is going on here
一步一步来
and take it one step at a time.
谢谢你能来 丽芙
Thanks for coming, Liv.
那个公用电♥话♥在哪 你看到了吗
Where's the phone? Do you see it?
看到了 就在那
Yeah. Right there.
伊莱
Eli!
嘿 伙计 出什么事了
Hey, man. What's going on?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫卢卡斯 卢克 你可以叫我卢克
My name's Lucas. Luke. You can call me Luke.
你要是不想告诉我你叫什么
You don't want to tell me your name.
没关系 你不用告诉我
That's okay. You don't have to.
我叫伊莱
Eli.
好吧 伊莱
Okay. Eli.
你害怕吗 伊莱
You scared, Eli?
你当然会害怕了 我也害怕
Yeah, of course you're scared. Me too.
知道吗 我才工作第三天
You know, this is only my third day on the job?
你可真幸运呀 对吧
Lucky you, huh?
新泽西所有的警♥察♥中 你偏偏遇到我
Out of all the police officers in New Jersey, you get me.
我犯了大错
I screwed up.
是啊 我们都犯错了 伙计
Yeah. We all screw up, man.
你知道在过去的几天里
You know how many times in the last couple days
我犯了几次错吗 我都数不清了
I screwed up? I lost count.
我工作第一天就差点赔上我的警徽
I almost turned in my badge after the first day.
你知道我祖母跟我说了什么吗
You know what my grandmother said to me?
她说
She said,
"你辞职的话 你搭档就得以谋杀罪名逮捕我"
"You quit, your partner's gonna have to arrest me for murder."
伙计 我发誓她就是这么说的
Dude, I swear that's what she said.
我也确定她不是在开玩笑
I don't think she was kidding, either.
听起来你祖母和我祖母应该会相处得不错
Sounds like your grandma and my grandma would hit it off.
-是吗 -或许吧 我不知道
- Oh, yeah? - Maybe, I don't know.
我爸爸会杀了我
My dad's gonna kill me.
不不不 他不会的
No, no, no. No, he's not.
听我说 我不认识你父亲
Look, I don't know your father,
但我敢肯定他很爱你
but I'm sure he loves you very much.
我相信你祖母也是
I'm sure your grandmother does too.
伊莱 拜托了 伙计
Eli, come on, man.
想想你的家人
Just think about your family right now.
我能看得出来你很爱他们
I can tell you love them.
想想他们吧
Just think about them,
然后下来
and come down.
拉住我的手
Take my hand.
拉住我的手 伊莱
Take my hand, Eli.
我抓住你了
I got you.
很好 来 我抓住你了
Good. Come on, I got you.
我抓住你了
I got you.
伊莱·斯特布勒 他在哪
Eli Stabler. Where is he?
-斯特布勒警探 -是我
- Detective Stabler? - Yeah.
我是卢卡斯·博诺警员 是我给你打的电♥话♥
Officer Lucas Buono. I'm the one who called you.
-你是伊莱的母亲吗 -我是这家人的一个朋友
- Are you Eli's mother? - I'm a friend of the family.
奥丽薇娅·本森队长
Captain Olivia Benson.
是你把他从桥上劝下来的吗
Are you the one who talked him down?
谢谢你 他在哪
Thank you. Where is he?
现在情况怎样
So what happens now?
你要带他去哪
Where are you taking him?
柏根综合医院 做心理评估 你知道流程的
Bergen General. Psych eval. You know the drill.
我能进去吗 我能和他谈谈吗
Can I go in? Can I talk to him?
当然
Of course.
丽芙
Liv.
拜托了
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事了 没事了
Hey. Okay. Okay.
-我很抱歉 -用不着道歉
- I'm sorry. - There's no need to be sorry.
我很难过你这么伤心
I'm sorry that you're hurting so bad.
我们会一起解决这件事的 好吗
We're gonna work it out, me and you, right?
我们会得到帮助 知道吗
We'll get help, right?
-我们会得到帮助 一起解决这件事 -好的
- We'll get help. We'll figure it out. - All right.
-她在怎么在这 -她很担心你
- What's she doing here? - She was concerned for you.
-没关系 埃利奥特 -她只是担心你
- It's okay, Elliot. - She's just concerned.
我很高兴你没事 伊莱
I'm just glad you're okay, Eli.
你把我们都吓坏了
You gave us all quite a scare.
我很有事
I'm not okay.
好 此话怎讲 出了什么事
Okay, what do you mean? What's going on?
-我... -我听着呢
- Um, I, uh... - Yeah?
伊莱 不管发生什么 都会没事的
Eli, whatever it is, it's gonna be okay.
你能不能...
Why don't you just--
你能不能告诉我们昨晚你去哪了
why don't you tell us where you were last night?
-我认识了一个女孩 -好
- I met this girl. - Okay.
我们 我们一起喝酒
We--we were drinking.
-明白 -喝了很多
- All right. - Uh, a lot.
然后 我去了她家 然后...
And, you know, I went back to her place, and--
然后怎么了
And what?
我 我磕了几颗药
I--I--I had a couple pills.
四颗 我们磕了药 然后
Four. We took them, and--
你们俩每人磕了两颗吗
You both took two pills?
对 然后发生了什么
Okay, and then what happened?
我 我不知道 不知道
I--I don't--I don't know.
你说不知道是什么意思
What do you mean you don't know?
我就是不知道
I don't know!
我发誓 我在地板上醒过来
I swear, I woke up on the floor,
就大概 凌晨四点 然后...
and it was, like, 4:00 in the morning, and--
然后怎样
And?
我 我进了卧室
I-I went into the bedroom.
你走进卧室 然后呢
You went into the bedroom, and what?
伊莱 那女孩怎么了
Eli, what happened to the girl?
她死了
She's dead.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我手♥机♥没电 现场还有我的药
My phone was dead. There were my drugs.
-我 我跑出去 -看着我
- I--I--I ran out, and I-- - Look at me.
-我找到公用电♥话♥然后... -看我 看着我
- I found the payphone, and - Look at me. Look at me.
你和任何人说起这件事了吗
Did you tell anybody anything?
-没有 -桥上的警员呢
- No. - The cop on the bridge?
-没有 -跟谁也没说过吗
- No! - No one?
你确定吗
You're sure?
伊莱 这女孩叫什么
Eli, so what is this girl's name?
-她叫米娅 -米娅吗
- Her name's Mia. - Mia?
好 米娅姓什么 你之前认识她吗
Okay, what's Mia's last name? Did you know her before?
不认识 我们...我们昨晚才认识
No, we met that-we met last night,
在人行道边 她邀请我的
on the promenade, and she invited me.
好的
Okay.
伊莱 你和她发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗
Hey, Eli, did you have sex with her?
没 我觉得没有
Um, no. I don't think so.
我不...我觉得没有
I don't--I don't think so.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表