剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Sergeant, Ross' security guys just grabbed Stabler.
我们走
Let's go.
-警♥察♥ 不许动 -待在原地
- Police, don't move! - Stay where you are.
各位 请注意了
Everyone, if I could get your attention,
无需惊慌
there's no need for alarm.
我是纽约警局的本森队长
I'm Captain Benson with the NYPD.
我们现在正在调查案件
We have an active investigation right now.
我希望各位能保持冷静
I'm gonna ask everybody to stay calm.
我们只需要获得你们的信息
We just need to get your information
之后你们就能走了
and you'll be on your way.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
那姑娘呢
Where's the girl?
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
警♥察♥ 别动 把枪放下
Police. Don't move. Put the gun down.
所有人趴到地上 手放在头上 赶紧
Everybody on the ground. Hands on your head. Now.
你是谁
Who are you?
派对策划人的安保
Just security for the party planner.
我之前在跟一个姑娘说话 这些家伙偷袭了我
I was talking to a girl. These guys jumped me.
别动
Do not move.
别逮捕雷吉·博格达尼 我需要他
Don't arrest Reggie Bogdani. I need him.
出去
Get out of here.
布鲁斯特
Brewster?
博格达尼
Bogdani?
让他走 让他走
Let him go. Let him go.
-斯特布勒呢 -他没事
- Where's Stabler? - He's good.
亲爱的 没事
Sweetheart. It's okay.
你没做错任何事
You didn't do anything wrong.
我们只是带你去安全的地方 好吗
We're just gonna take you to someplace that's safe, okay?
艾迪 救我们 到处都是警♥察♥
Eddie! Help us! The police are everywhere!
-怎么回事 -我之后解释
- What happened? - I'll explain later.
好吧 我们得离开这里
All right, we gotta get out of here.
-手臂抱紧我的脖子 -什么
- Put your arms around my neck. - What?
手臂抱紧我的脖子
Put your arms around my neck now.
抱紧了
Tight.
好了 快走 逃
All right, go. Run.
-那你呢 -我们最好分头行动
- What about you? - It's better if we separate.
我走这边 快走
I'm gonna go this way. Go.
我是斯特布勒 我跟丽塔在一起
It's Stabler! I'm with Rita!
我在77街特伦斯车道 但我需要一辆公车
I'm at 77th‐Terrace Drive, but I need a bus immediately.
丽塔 丽塔 丽塔
Rita, Rita, Rita, Rita!
过来 过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here!
我不会伤害你 我不会伤害你
I won't hurt you, I won't hurt you.
你没事了 你安全了
You're fine. You're okay.
你为什么这么做 这很糟 你不知道吗
Why do you do this? This is bad! Don't you know?
不 没关系 都会好的
No, it's okay. It's going to be okay.
这不好 他们会杀了我儿子
It's not okay. They'll kill my son!
不 加布里尔很安全
No, Gabriel is safe.
你怎么知道他的名字
How do you know his name?
丽塔 我是警♥察♥
Rita, I'm a police officer.
-不 不 -是的
- No, no‐‐ - Yes.
不 艾迪·瓦格纳为科斯塔先生工作
No, Eddie Wagner works for Mr. Costa.
我让国际刑♥警♥去接加布里尔了
I had Gabriel picked up by Interpol.
国际刑♥警♥ 你看这个
International Police. Now watch.
他们在伦敦等你
They're waiting for you in London.
他在伦敦 他在伦敦很安全
He's in London. He's in London and he's safe.
你马上就能跟他团聚了
And you're gonna be with him soon.
两本英国护照 你们俩各一本
With two British passports, one for each of you.
好吗
Okay?
-是真的吗 -是的 我保证这是真的
- Is it real? - Yes, I promise you it's real.
这非常...好吧
It's very‐‐okay.
你现在安全了
Well, you're safe now.
你安全了
You're safe.
加布里尔也安全了 但我得走了
Gabriel is safe and I have gotta go.
警♥察♥会照顾你 别害怕
The police will take care of you. Don't be afraid.
基♥督♥山伯爵警官
Officer Monte Christo.
没错
That's right.
放下武器 罗斯
Drop the weapon, Ross.
再靠近一步 我就开枪了
One step closer I'll pull the trigger.
把枪放下 我们谈谈
Put the gun down and let's talk.
-谈什么 -约翰·科斯塔
- Talk about what? - Jon Costa.
相比起你 我们对他更感兴趣
We are way more interested in him than we are in you.
别 别碰那个
Don't‐‐don't touch that!
-住手 我开枪了 -听我说
- Stop! I'll do it! - Listen to me.
想想你家人
Think about your family.
警♥察♥抢走了女孩们 老大被抓了
The cops got the girls, boss is in custody.
他不可能不开口
There's no way he doesn't talk.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
我知道
I know how.
这个组织出叛徒了
There's a rat in this organization.
有人背叛了我们
Someone betrayed us!
-妈 -亲爱的
- Mama? - Hi, honey.
-你还醒着 -对
- You're still awake. - Yeah.
你额头怎么回事
What do you got on your forehead?
没什么
Nothing.
这不是没什么 你受伤了
It's not nothing. You're cut.
你去干什么了
What have you been up to?
我刮胡子的时候弄伤的
I cut myself shaving.
好吧 你的搭档过来看你
Oh, yeah. Well, your partner came to check on you.
-好啊 搭档 -好
- Hey, partner. - Howdy.
-这地方棒极了 -谢谢
- This place looks amazing. - Thank you.
对 但他没做任何贡献
Yeah, he had nothing to do with it.
-我没做任何贡献 -对
- I had nothing to do with it. - Right.
-一切都好吗 -嗯
- Everything all right? - Yeah.
罗斯呢
Where's Ross?
在警局做关押前的手续
He's at the three‐six for processing.
阿雅娜想把他转移到你那谈谈
Ayanna wants to move him over to your place for a chat.
这伤口看起来挺严重
You know, that cut looks bad.
对 你有双氧水吗
Yeah. You have any hydrogen peroxide?
我不需要双氧水
I don't need hydrogen peroxide.
在厕所的水池下
It's in the bathroom under the sink.
这意味着你回家了吗
Does this mean you can come home now?
不 还没有 还没有
No, not quite yet, not quite yet.
再给我点时间
Just give me a little more time.
好吧
Yeah.
你搞那么多手♥机♥干什么
What's all that for?
你现在给手♥机♥公♥司♥干活了吗
You working for the phone company?
好笑 我偷来的
Ha, ha. I stole them.
等等
Hold on.
抱歉
Sorry.
伊莱 你好
Eli, hey.
伊莱去哪了
Where did Eli go?
他 我想他是跟朋友出去玩
He‐‐I think the was going to a movie with a friend.
埃利奥特 我能跟你谈谈吗
Yeah, Elliot, can I talk to you for a second?
好
Yeah.
厕所的门锁着
So the door was locked
伊莱在厕所里 我听到有东西打翻了
and Eli was in the bathroom and then I heard something spill.
我 我找到了这些
I, uh... I found these.
伊莱 伊莱
Eli? Eli!
-真遗憾 -没事 没关系
- I'm so sorry. - It's alright. It's okay.
他拿了我的药 对吧
Yeah, he took my pills, didn't he?
他去看什么电影了
What movie did he go to?
我不知道 他最近不怎么跟我说话了
I don't know. He's not talking to me these days.
你追踪他手♥机♥了吗
Do you track his phone?
没有 但之后得改改了
No, but that's about to change.
埃利奥特 有什么我能帮忙的吗
Elliot, is there anything that I can do to help you?
不 一切都好
No, everything is fine.
我打算今晚留下
I'm gonna stay the night
等他回来后跟他谈谈
and I'll talk to him when he gets home.
-好的 好的 -我送你出去
- Okay. Okay. - I'll walk ya out.
-保重 伯妮 -好的 谢谢
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表