剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
- Chump change and a watch? - Yep.
知道这件事的只有我们
The only ones who knew about this were us,
兄弟会 还有韦伯
the Brotherhood, and Webb.
韦伯肯定不会给了你一百万之后
And Webb's not gonna steal his own money back from under you
又背着你去偷他自己的钱
after sending you in there with a mill.
唐纳利一直跟我在一起
Donnelly was with me the whole time
我们在做计划
we were planning it.
兄弟会的其他成员
And the rest of the Brotherhood,
没办法做成这样的事
there's no way they could have pulled off an operation like this.
也许是奥尔里克转移的
Maybe Ulrich moved it.
-转到别处去吗 -或者洗钱了
- To a different location? - Or laundered it.
两百万美元吗
$2 million?
我觉得连奥尔里克也没法洗这么快
I don't even think Ulrich could clean the money that fast.
你认为他盯上我们了吗
You think he's onto us?
在玛拉基开保险箱前
There wasn't a mark on that safe
上面没有什么痕迹
until Malachi got ahold of it.
他说过没人能黑进去
He said no one hacked into it.
所以打开保险柜的人有密♥码♥
So whoever opened it had the code.
好吧 我们继续调查
All right, we'll keep exploring that.
唐纳利现在在哪
Where's Donnelly now?
他和我都在保持低调
He and I are laying low.
这不叫计划
That's not a plan.
婕特 你查到什么了吗
Jet, what do you got?
我调出了奥尔里克邻居的监控录像
I pulled security video from Ulrich's neighbors.
我回看到你们进去三小时前的时候
I rolled back to three hours before you guys went in.
发现了这个
Found this.
不能进行面孔识别
Can't run him through facial rec.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
内部作案吗
Inside job?
这是奥尔里克转移赃款的方式吗
Is that how Ulrich moves his money?
不管是什么 他们进出过程不到四分钟
Whatever it is, they were in and out in under four minutes.
你能采集那个车牌吗
Can you grab the plate?
赵 发你一个车牌号♥
Cho, sending you a license number.
I0383JQ
车辆信息 经济租车行
明白 现在就查
Got it. Running it now.
如果这车是偷来的 那车牌可能是假的
If that van was stolen, the plate is probably fake.
好的 倒回去
Okay, rewind.
没查到 车牌没登记过
No good. Plate's not registered.
什么信息都没有
Nothing comes up.
给那个车牌号♥发布全城通缉
Put out a city-wide BOLO on that plate.
-非常高兴看到你们到访 -当然
- It's a pleasure to have you guys here. - Sure.
有需要随时联♥系♥我
You know, don't hesitate to reach out to me.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我很抱歉有人找我
Now, I'm so sorry for the interruption.
我保证很快就去找你们
I promise, I will be right with you.
失陪一下
Just give me a moment.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
-东西在哪 -什么东西在哪
- Where is it? - Where is what?
枪 德里克 枪在哪
The gun, Derrick. Where is it?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你觉得一个牧师走在街上
You think a pastor goes out on the streets,
买♥♥一把抢 我会不知道吗
buys a gun, and I don't hear about it?
卡门 这里不合适
Carmen, this isn't the place.
别说什么在做礼拜的地方不合适这种话
Don't give me that crap about us being in the house of worship.
你买♥♥了把枪
You bought a gun.
而且显然是准备实施谋杀
And are apparently prepared to commit murder.
你还想用宗教当幌子吗
You still gonna hide behind religion?
你的计划是什么
What was your plan?
你就走向
You were just gonna walk up
全城最有关系最危险的人
to the most connected and dangerous man in the city
然后射杀他吗
and shoot him?
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know.
卡门 那个人杀了我们的父亲
Carmen, the man killed our father.
我就不该告诉你
I never should have told you.
但你说了
But you did.
德里克 你并不清楚
Derrick, you have no idea
你为这个人卷入进了什么事
what you're getting yourself into with this man.
-我不在乎 -可我在乎
- I don't care. - I do!
我在乎你的遭遇
About what happens to you.
我只有你了
You're all I have left.
我认为我就没想过
You think I haven't thought about
朝那人的头开枪吗
putting a bullet in that man's head?
我每天都想
I dream about it every day.
相信我 我有很多机会那么做
And believe me, I've had plenty of opportunities to do it.
但那不是我想要的结局
But that is not how I want this to end.
我们失去了父亲
We lost Dad.
我无法忍♥受再失去你
I can't bear the thought of losing you.
我不想活在这个
I do not want to walk through this world
没有你的世界里
without you in it.
所以你必须让我按自己的方式行事
So you have go to let me do this my way.
正确的方式 你听到没有
The right way. Do you hear me?
我听到了
I hear you.
我会的
I do.
我听到了
I hear you.
很好 我要那把枪
Good. I want the gun.
我没有枪
I don't have it.
你没有枪是什么意思
What do you mean you don't have it?
我告诉那人我改主意了
I told the guy I changed my mind.
什么 消息还没传到你的街道吗
What, that word didn't reach your streets yet?
看到了吗 我取消了
See? I called it off.
怎么 你想搜我身吗
What, you want to frisk me?
你想搜搜看我的办公室吗
You want to search my office?
你继续工作吧
I'll let you get back to it.
那些人需要你
Those people need you.
好的
Yeah.
通缉提示
最新消息 被弃于亨利哈德逊街
车牌造假 但引擎上有识别码
注册于经济租车行
那个通缉来消息了
The BOLO paid off.
这辆货车被遗弃在
The van was found abandoned
亨利哈德逊街的一个水沟里
in a ditch off of Henry Hudson.
车牌是假的
The plates were fake,
但巡警在引擎上找到一个车辆识别码
but unis found a VIN number on the engine block.
登记在经济租车行名下
It's registered to Economy Rental Vans.
打给地检办公室
Call the DA's office.
要一张信♥用♥卡♥记录的传票
Get a subpoena for the credit card records.
没问题
You got it.
信♥用♥卡♥记录追查到了
It's a safe bet the credit card records
一个叫雷蒙德·摩斯的家伙
come back to one Raymond Moss.
谁是雷蒙德·摩斯
Who's Raymond Moss?
监控里看到拿走钱的那个人
The owner of the print they pulled off the GPS screen.
我们对摩斯先生有什么了解
And what do we know about Mr. Moss?
雷蒙德·摩斯
二级盗窃罪假释中
On parole for burglary 2.
最后已知地址在长岛市
Last known, an apartment in Long Island City.
我联♥系♥斯特布勒
I'll call Stabler.
雷蒙德·摩斯 警♥察♥ 开门
Raymond Moss? Police! Open up!
-枪手在屋顶 -开枪
- Shooter on the roof! - Shots fired!
B队就位 B队就位
Bravo's in, Bravo team in position!
警♥察♥ 别动
Police, don't move.
我就直说了 摩斯先生
I'm gonna be blunt, Mr. Moss.
这些看上去对你不利
It's not looking very good for you.
但我可以忽略不计
But I might be able to overlook the fact
你差点把我爆头的事
that you almost blew my head off
只要你告诉我名字
if you give me a name.
告诉我名字 雷蒙德
Give me a name, Raymond.
是谁雇了你去奥尔里克家 拿走那些钱
Who hired you to go in Ulrich's house and take the money?
我什么都不说
I'm not saying a damn thing.
是奥尔里克手下的人吗
Was it one of Ulrich's guys?
保安让你从前门进去的吗
Security guard let you in the front door?
护士
Nurse.
-雷蒙德 告诉我 -护士
- Raymond, give me a name. - Nurse!
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表