剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
I say we pick Briscu up and try to flip him.
不行 太早了 我们还没准备好
No, too soon. We are not ready for that.
我们可是抓他个正着
We got the guy dead to rights.
我们还等什么呢
I mean, what the hell are we waiting for?
他要是说去你♥妈♥的♥呢
And when he says go screw yourself?
我保证 他会说的
Which I guarantee you, he will.
那我们就干掉了唯一一个能让我们
Then we've taken out the one guy that can lead us
约翰·科斯塔 老大"克雷"
抓住科斯塔组织头目的人
to the head of the Kosta Organization.
我们在打一场持久战
We're in this for the long game.
约翰·科斯塔 持久战
Jon Kosta, long game.
宝贝 我不知道要选哪一款
Baby, I don't know what design I should pick.
太多选项了
There's just too many options.
你不用选 宝贝
You don't have to decide, baby.
这地方是你的
This place is yours.
诺娃 你说什么呢
Nova, what are you talking about?
你又说疯话呢
You're acting crazy again.
这间沙龙 是你的了
The salon, it's yours.
我买♥♥给你了
I bought it for you.
你买♥♥下这地方给我了吗
You bought this place for me?
整间吗
The whole thing?
和科斯塔组织同盟的事 这么说吧
This deal with the K-O, let's just say
我升职了
I got a raise.
大升职
A big one.
你总说你想有自己的事业
You always said you wanted to open up your own business.
想要独♥立♥什么的
Be independent and everything.
所以这是你的了
So it's all yours.
给我来个芝士牛肉汉堡 不要芝士
Uh, give me a cheeseburger, no cheese,
配一份薯条 炸全熟
with a side of fries, well done.
汉堡包配脆薯条
Hamburger with crispy fries.
三分熟 还有
Eh, medium rare, and, uh, you know,
请把你的电♥话♥写在账单上
put your number on the check, please.
这能行吗
That ever work?
没关系
It's okay.
雷吉每次都这么说
Reggie says same thing every time.
他就是 怎么说来着 汪汪汪
He's, uh, how you say, yip, yip, yip,
像没牙的狗一样
like a dog with no teeth.
我有牙 亲爱的
Oh, I got teeth, baby.
-你问别人看看 -您需要点什么 先生
- Ask around. - What can I get for you, sir?
我要份基♥督♥山伯爵三明治
I'll have the Monte Cristo,
但我想要火鸡胸 不要火腿
but I want it with turkey, not the ham.
-基♥督♥三伯爵三明治 -是基♥督♥山 基♥督♥山伯爵
- Monte Cristo. - Mont. Mont Cristo.
-基♥督♥三 你说什么 -基♥督♥山
- Monte--what are you saying? - Mont.
基♥督♥山伯爵 跟欧洲那个基♥督♥山伯爵一样
Monte Cristo, like the Count of Monte Cristo.
-我不知道那是谁 -书里的人
- I--I don't know who's that. - You know, guy in a book.
不好意思 我才来美国几周
I--I'm sorry, I'm only in America for weeks,
我还在学习很多新词汇
and I'm still learning many new words.
你学得挺好的
Well, you're doing good.
一份基♥督♥山伯爵 去火腿换火鸡胸
A Monte Cristo, turkey and no ham.
-不要火腿 -发信息给尼娜
- No ham. - Text Nena.
妈 别担心漏水了
Ma, don't worry about the leak.
我已经叫水管工了
I already called the plumber.
我比爱香蕉奶油派还爱你
Love you more than banana cream pie.
发送
Send.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事 就是我妈
Oh yeah, you know, my mom.
她对房♥子担心的快疯了
She's freaking out about the house.
她什么都担心 你知道妈妈都这样 对吧
She worries about everything. You know how moms are, right?
你妈呢 还在吗
What about yours? She with us?
她在我服刑的时候去世了
She passed away when I was locked up.
天呐
Oh, man.
他们甚至不让我参加葬礼
Wouldn't even let me go to her funeral.
太糟糕了 我无法想象
That's terrible. I can't imagine.
-一定得好好照顾妈妈 -是啊
- Got to take care of our moms. - Yeah.
我们得走了 有点事情
Oh, hey, we gotta bounce. We got a little ride.
-我们的饭呢 -别管了
- What about our food? - Leave it.
别别别 科斯塔组织的每个人都能免费吃饭
Ah, ah, ah--anyone in the K-O gets a free meal.
你跟我在一起时 你就是科斯塔组织的人
When you're with me, you're in the K-O.
-我就留点小费 -我们不给小费
- I'll just leave a tip. - Hey, we don't do that.
这是出什么事了
What the hell happened here?
你是火场专家 得你告诉我
You're the fire expert, you tell me.
是意外吗
Was it an accident?
还是有人故意纵火
Or did somebody do it on purpose?
我告诉过你 一张厨房♥纸着火了
I told you, a kitchen towel caught on fire,
我没来得及扑灭火势就蔓延了
and it spread before I could get to it.
为了救火我把手都烧伤了
I burnt my arm trying to put it out.
但你还有时间去收银台
But you still had time to get the cash register
还有保险箱 再到你车上 对吗
and the safe to your car, huh?
我救下了我能救的
I saved what I could.
要你会怎么做呢 让钱烧掉吗
What would you have done? Let the money burn, huh?
所以你是说这个地方刚好在
So you're telling me this place just happened
我的人从意大利人那边
to set fire the week that my crew take over
接手保护费的这一周着火了是吗
the protection payments from the Italians?
我招了个新厨子 他没什么经验
I hired a new cook. He's not experienced.
没什么活好干的
There's not a lot of work that's available.
闭嘴 让专家说话
Shut up, let the expert talk.
结论是什么 艾迪
What's the verdict, Eddie?
这人在说真话吗
Is this guy telling the truth?
-是啊 你怎么看 艾迪 -只是...
- Yeah, what do you think, Ed? - Just--
通常 发生意外火灾时
Look--look, typically you got accidental fires,
会出现V形燃烧轨迹
then you got some V-shaped burn patterns.
我不知道你在说什么 V...
I don't know what you're talking about, V--
火就是从那边烧起来的
the fire started right there.
-他的说法可信吗 -不知道 可能吧
- The story add up to you? - I don't know, maybe.
你得给我点时间 我才刚到这
You got to give me time. I just got here, just--
给我点时间
give me a minute.
灭火器呢 没用吗
What about the sprinklers? Don't they work?
它们坏了好几个月了
Oh, they haven't worked in months.
我一直想去修的
I kept meaning to get 'em fixed,
但每次我去...
but every time I went to make--
就说这是纵火吧
Let's call it arson.
我害死了那个人
I killed that man.
如果不是我犹豫 肖恩·穆拉尼现在还活着
Sean Mulaney would still be alive if I hadn't hesitated.
我知道他需要我的帮助
I knew he needed my help.
只是...
Just...
我感觉需要证明自己的忠诚
Felt like I had to prove my loyalty.
你现在如履薄冰
You are walking a very tight rope.
这个情况很危险 埃利奥特
That's a dangerous place to be, Elliot.
有人可能以为我已经死了
Someone probably thought I was dead.
我 我的思维还不够敏捷
I-I didn't think quickly enough.
当吉娜死的那时候...
When Gina died...
你还记得自己告诉我的话吗
You remember what you told me?
你说有时候 我们需要牺牲少数人来拯救更多人
You told me that sometimes, we lose a few to save a lot.
我不确定自己是否还相信这说法
I don't know if I still believe that.
我也不确定 但是...
Well, neither do I, but...
有时候 我们只能提醒自己
You know, sometimes, we just have to remind ourselves
现在做的一切都值得
that what we're doing is worth doing.
我可以把你调离 我们能找到抓住他的其他方法
I can take you out. We can find another way at him.
不用 我几乎就要打入内部了
No, I'm almost on the inside.
我没事 没问题
I'm good. It's good.
你要答应我一件事
You just got to promise me one thing.
那场火灾不能被定性为纵火
That fire can't be ruled an arson.
如果定为纵火 那家人
If it's arson, the family
就不能拿到保险赔偿金
doesn't get the insurance money.
好
Yeah.
我们不想占用你太多时间
We don't want to take up a lot of your time.
我们只想了解你是否
We just want to find out if you know anything
了解你丈夫的财务情况
about your husband's financial arrangements.
我们多年来一直向意大利人交保护费
We've been paying off the Italians for years now.
结果前些天 来了一伙阿尔巴尼亚人
And then a couple of days ago, the Albanians show up
说现在保护费要交给他们
and say the money goes to them now.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表