剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Otherwise it would be you on the ground,
或我们的人
or one of us.
对对 你知道那人是谁吗
Yeah, yeah. Any idea who the guy was?
谁在乎 这就是逞英雄的后果
Who cares? That's what you get for trying to be a hero.
听着 你还好吗
Listen, you straight?
嗯 没事
Yeah, yeah.
科斯塔会很高兴的
Kosta's gonna be a happy man.
你负责货车 去泽西烧了
Take the van, torch it somewhere in Jersey.
我把钱拿给阿尔比
I'm gonna take the cash to Albi.
你俩 分开走 回家 滚床单
You two, split up, go home, get laid.
随便干什么 低调点就行
Do whatever you do, just stay low.
知道吗 或许我还真拿走你的钱包了
You know what, maybe I will take your wallet.
去购购物
We'll do a little shopping.
好 调到他大喊的前面
Okay, run it just before he yells.
停 对 就是这里
Stop. Okay, punch in there.
播放
Run it.
-不 不不不 -暂停
- No, no, no, no! - Freeze.
放大
Blow that up.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你看到了 对吧 那家伙有枪
You saw it, right? The guy had a gun.
告诉我你录下来了
Tell me you got it on video.
你得庆幸马尔多纳多录下来了
You better be glad Maldonado recorded it.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
他在布朗克斯黎巴嫩医院 病情稳定
He's in stable condition at Bronx Lebanon.
-找到身份了吗 -罗兰·伊利克
- We ID him? - Roland Illic.
罗兰·伊利克
公开逮捕令
他和彼德洛维奇在全城实施好多非法赌博诈骗
He and Petrovic run illegal gambling scams all over town.
有一张伤害重罪的公开逮捕令
He had an open warrant for a felony assault.
如果你没有喊
Well, he would have dropped me
他就干掉我了 谢谢
if you hadn't yelled. Thank you.
客气
Absolutely.
等这一切都结束 文书和听证会
We're gonna be up to our ears in paperwork and hearings
让我们有的受了
when this is all over.
雷吉把货车给我让我烧了
Reggie gave me the van to torch.
在楼下
It's downstairs.
也许你可以收集些毛发或DNA
Maybe you can get some hair out of there or DNA.
让鉴证组去调查 马尔多纳多
Get Crime Scene on it, Maldonado.
你收到我从阿尔比·布利斯库家里发的图片了吗
Did you get the Albi Briscu pictures that I sent from the house?
未成年人的旅行同意书
Travel consent forms for minors,
阿尔巴尼亚护照
Albanian passports...
你觉得是人口贩卖♥♥吗
Are we looking at trafficking here?
我是这么想的
That's what I'm thinking.
那就是完全不同的情况了
Well, that's a whole new set of circumstances.
一大堆反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团罪名
Whole new set of RICO charges.
但更重要的是 里面有个姑娘叫丽塔
But, more importantly, there's a girl named Rita.
她是我们常去的餐馆的服务员
She's a waitress at the diner that we go to.
她有一本护照在那里
One of her passports was in there.
然后呢
And?
我好几天没见到她了 我很担心
I haven't seen her for a few days. I'm worried.
要让特殊受害者部门的人来处理吗
We need to bring SVU in on this?
天呐
Christ.
让我想起了阿尔巴尼亚
Reminds me of Albania.
很好 我就是这个目的
Good, that's what I was going for.
我正准备躺下休息
I was just laying down for a little bit.
我想给你打电♥话♥的 但是
You know, I wanted to call you, but, um...
你想喝咖啡吗
You want coffee?
你看起来很紧张 你紧张吗
You seem nervous. Are you nervous?
我一点不紧张
I ain't nervous at all.
但有点不好意思 昨晚就那样离你而去了
Feel bad about leaving you the way I did the other night, though.
我其实是来谢谢你这么绅士
I came by to thank you for being a gentleman.
就这样
That's all.
多数人会占便宜
Most people would have taken advantage.
我不会干那种事 我不是那种人
I don't do things like that. I'm not built that way.
不干那种事
Not that way, no.
我想道歉 直接醉倒了
I--I apologize for passing out on you.
我得记住下次别空腹喝酒
I have to remember not to drink on an empty stomach.
现在好点了吗
Feel better now?
开始好了
I'm starting to.
你怎么开了阿尔比的车
What's with Albi's car?
我都没看见他
I didn't even see him.
他肯定是回家后又出去了
He must have come home and gone out again.
他开走了我的车
He took my car,
大概是去办棘手的事了
presumably to do something untoward
而且需要谨慎的那种
and needed to be more discreet.
我从没在房♥车里做过
I've never done it in a Winnebago.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表