剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
但我无意冒犯
but I meant no disrespect.
我面前的是犹大吗
Am I looking at a Judas?
这是我要自问的问题
That is what I have to ask myself.
我会跟他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
你做得够多了
Yeah, you've done enough.
我只是跟他说警♥察♥抓了你
I only told him the cops picked you up
因为我知道他早晚会发现
because I knew he'd find out.
他从我这里听说比较好
It was better that it came from me.
嗯 我开始意识到现在事情变成这样了
Yeah, and I'm starting to see how that works.
我说了他与此无关
I told you he was innocent.
我们只是做了必要之事
We did what we had to do,
而且我们没起诉就放了他
and we released him without pressing any charges.
嗯 但现在韦伯不信任他了
Yeah, but Webb doesn't trust him now,
他也开始不信任我了
and now he's starting not to trust me.
你能赢回他的信任 我很有信心
You'll win him back, I know you will.
我们做卧底的原因之一
One of the reasons we go undercover
是为了搞清楚我们调查的罪犯 他们的想法
is to understand the psyche of the criminals we're investigating,
有时甚至连自己都没意识到
and sometimes, without even realizing it,
我们的世界边界开始模糊
our worlds begin to blur.
之前我越界了
I was out of line before.
我以为你想...
I thought you were trying to--
怎么 给雨果侧写吗
What? Profiling Hugo?
我是想根据
I was trying to build a case
手里的证据立案
based on the evidence that was in front of me.
诺娃 这是我的工作
Nova, I was doing my job.
而且你说得对 我是他们中的一员
And you're right, I am one of them,
但你也是
but so are you.
别忘了这点
Don't forget that.
我不会的
I won't.
那好
All right.
我在乎你 妹子
I care about you, girlfriend.
也别忘了这点
Don't forget that, either.
我也是
Likewise.
有一晚范阿勒来的时候
It was one night Van Aller comes in
带了个戴手铐的马子 对吧
with this chick in handcuffs, right?
这妞估计不超过15岁
This chick can't be more than 15.
我就说 "你什么毛病
I'm like, "What the hell is wrong with you?
干嘛把一个小姑娘铐起来"
What you got cuffs on a little girl for?"
范阿勒一转身
Van Aller turns around,
他整个背全是血水
his entire back is soaked in blood.
这小贱♥人♥用刀划了他
This little nasty bitch slashed him.
我喜欢这妞
That's my kind of girl.
看看谁来了
Well, look who the cat dragged in.
好样的
All right.
征服四方的英雄回来了
The return of the conquering hero.
想要干倒我 需要不止一两颗子弹 对吧
Takes more than a couple bullets to put me down, right?
我给你买♥♥杯酒吧
Let me buy you a drink, huh?
-谢了 各位 -两杯威士忌 不加冰
- Thanks, guys. - Two whiskeys, neat.
你看起来很精神
You look good.
谢了
Thanks.
你看起来糟透了
You look like hell.
你还好吗
You all right?
谢谢
Thanks.
告诉我重点 具体经过是怎么样
So give the highlights. Tell me what went on.
我不知道 我...
I have no idea, man. I mean...
-怎么了 -我也想搞明白
- What? - I'm still trying to figure it out.
他一整晚都很紧张 坐立不安
You know, he was just shaky all night, on edge.
但买♥♥卖♥♥非常顺利
But the sale went down without a hitch.
那怎么 他把你送到这里
And so what--and when he dropped you off here,
什么也没说吗 一句话都没说
and he didn't say anything? I mean, anything?
不 不是 我说"进来吧
No, no. You know, I said, "come on in.
我请你喝一杯"
Let me buy you a drink."
他就说 "等我一下"
He's like, "Oh, you know, give me a minute."
然后我就进来了 告诉你
So I'm in here and I'm telling you,
我进来不到一分钟
I was in here less than a minute
就感觉不太对劲 是吧
and I'm not feeling right, right?
所以我出去看看他的情况
So I go out to check on him.
砰 在我面前爆头
Boom. Right in front of me.
我在急救人员到达前从他身上拿走了这个
I got this off of him before the paramedics arrived.
好极了 斯特布勒
That is great, Stabler.
老天 有这个更好了
Oh, man, that's even better.
走大运了 谢谢朋友
Jackpot. Thank you, my friend.
你救了我一命
You're saving my ass.
-不 那不... -不不
- No, no that's-- - No, no.
-不 -拿着 兄弟
- No. - Take it, brother.
是你应得的 好吗
You deserve it, okay?
知道吗
You know what,
反正范阿勒本来也不适合干这个
Van Aller wasn't cut out for this kind of work, anyways.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
这种行动
This kind of operation,
得是有种的男人才能干
you gotta have men with cojones.
有骨气的
You know, backbone.
像我们老爸一样的男人 对吧
Men like our dads, right?
对
Yeah.
我小时候长大时 家里一直流传着
You know, there was a story about your dad
关于你♥爸♥的一个著名故事
that was famous in my house growing up.
你♥爸♥和他的搭档 知道吧
So your dad and his partner, right?
他们在排查房♥子 没有搜查令
They're cleaning house, no warrants,
然后被一个没有武器的愣头青
and they get ambushed by this hothead kid
给偷袭了 知道吗
who's unarmed, right?
你♥爸♥的搭档吓了一跳
So your dad's partner spooks,
开枪打了那孩子
shoots the kid.
-死了吗 -死了
- Dead? - Dead.
那孩子死了 这是个重大失误
Dead, right? So now a major screw up.
他们得让现场看起来
They gotta make it look,
他们开枪是有理有据的
you know, they justified the shooting.
所以你♥爸♥搜了整个房♥子 发现了一把枪
So your dad searches the house, finds a gun,
让他搭档给自己腿上来了一枪
has his partner shoot him in the leg
弄得好强乔是在保护他
to make it look like Joe was defending him.
知道吧
Okay?
想说什么才是有种吗
All right, you want to talk about cojones?
乔·斯特布勒因为挨的这一枪
So Joe Stabler got a damn Combat Cross
获得了十字勋章
for taking that bullet.
想说忠诚吗
You want to talk about loyalty?
想说兄弟情谊吗
You want to talk about brotherhood?
我是说...
I mean...
我们就像我们的老爸
We're just like our dads.
今天肯定是你的幸运日
Must be your lucky day.
我不仅没能炒了你
Not only couldn't I fire you,
上头还认为是时候把这个还给你了
the powers that be deemed it time to return this to you.
很明显你有位高权重的朋友
It's pretty obvious you got friends in high places.
但他们是错误的朋友
But they're the wrong kind of friends.
他们那种人只会暂时支持你
They're the kind that'll have your back
只为了时机成熟给你背后一刀
just long enough to stab you in it.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表