剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
That little heist on the docks,
是一起叛乱
that was an insurrectionist act
是我帮里的小混混干的
by a rogue member of my organization.
但他想道歉
But hell, he'd like to apologize
并求你原谅
and ask your forgiveness.
科斯塔先生
Mr. Kosta,
如果我能做什么 求得你的原谅
if there's anything I can do to earn your forgiveness,
只要你开口 我就...
you just let me know and I got--
通常 我会一枪毙了偷我东西的人
Usually, I shoot people that get caught stealing from me.
拜托 老哥 你不必这么做
Come on, man. You don't have to do that.
也许我会连你一起毙了
Maybe I'll shoot you too!
确实可以这样
Now there's an option.
但我们都知道所有商业决策
But we both know that every business decision
都有相应后果
comes with consequences.
知道吗 既然你把我的货送回来了
You know what, since you brought me back my product,
我倒要听听你想说什么
I'd love to hear what you have to say.
好
All right.
马西帮不想跟科斯塔组织
The Marcy Corporation is not looking to be at war
在街头开战
with the Kosta Organization.
我们知道你们的力量
We recognize your strength,
我们更想与你们合作 而不是对着干
and we would rather work with you than against you.
我告诉你
I'll tell you something,
韦伯与科斯塔组织强强联手
a partnership between Webb and the Kosta Organization,
就没人敢动我们了
nobody can touch us.
雷吉 我的酒呢
Reggie. Where's my drink?
科斯塔先生
Got it right here, Mr. Kosta.
我帮你冰着了
I had it chilling for you.
等等
Hang on.
真不错 是什么
That's nice. What is that?
波旁酒和意大利苦杏酒
Yeah, bourbon and amaretto.
以前在芝加哥时经常调
Used to make it all the time at Chicago.
叫教父
Called the Godfather.
我应该相信他吗
Am I supposed to trust him?
雷吉喜欢他
Reggie likes him.
行吧 我不怎么喜欢
Yeah, well, I'm not sure I do.
-你听到了吗 -嗯
- You hear that? - Yeah.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表