剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
诺娃 把这个给你老大
Nova, give this to your boss.
里昂·基尔布莱德议员的办公室
-路易斯·奇纳斯基 -艾迪·瓦格纳
- Louis Chinaski. - Eddie Wagner.
缅因州驾驶证 路易斯·奇纳斯基
我是你儿子
I'm your son.
如果可能会暴露你真实身份的话
If it risks blowing your cover,
我们就得把他带走
we're gonna have to take him off the street.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
但我知道你不是艾迪·瓦格纳
but I know you're not Eddie Wagner.
爱德蒙·罗斯被指卷入一个由科斯塔组织
Edmund Ross was implicated in a sex trafficking ring
经营的性♥交♥易犯罪中
run by the Kosta Organization.
还有不少名字没被烧掉
Plenty of names didn't burn up.
科斯塔会保证让你和谁也坦白不了
Kosta is gonna make sure you don't talk to anyone.
那个去竞选州长的人 科斯塔想让他死
That guy running for governor, Kosta wants him dead.
醒过来...
Come on...
雷吉·博格达尼 你被捕了
Reggie Bogdani, you're under arrest.
你知道为什么你在这里而不是雷克斯监狱岛吗
You know why you're here and not Rikers?
我完全不知道我为什么在这
Got no idea why I'm here.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你无情地杀死了一个女人
You murdered a woman in cold blood.
好几个人目击了
Half a dozen people witnessed it.
你面临终身监禁 无法保释
You're looking at life without parole.
你在这里因为我们想给你一个机会
You're here because we want to give you
来帮帮你自己
a chance to help yourself.
你觉得好笑吗
Oh, you think that's funny?
你来这里是因为你是个微不足道的人♥渣♥
You're here because you're an insignificant piece of crap.
我们要给你个机会帮我们
And we're gonna give you a chance to help us
逮捕一个重要得多的人♥渣♥
lock up a way more significant piece of crap.
想想吧
Think about that.
好吧
Okay.
你年轻时挺可爱 普通童子军吗
You were a cute kid. Regular Boy Scout, huh?
你得一五一十地告诉我们
We're gonna go over every detail
约翰·科斯塔是如何运营他的组织的
about how Jon Kosta runs his organization,
从贩毒开始
starting with the drug trade.
2020年三月 你舅舅 阿尔比·布利斯库
In March of 2020, your uncle, Albi Briscu,
他去了哥伦比亚的普塔马约
he traveled to Putamayo, Colombia.
那趟行程的目的是什么
What was the purpose of that trip?
来之不易的休假
A well-earned vacation.
我们知道他和两个贩毒集团达成了协议
We know he cut a deal with two cartels.
一个支付可♥卡♥因♥运输和分销费用的协议
A deal to cover the cost of shipping and distribution of their cocaine.
他去掉了中间人
He cut out the middleman.
这是个聪明的主意
Which is a clever idea.
很显然 你家的人并不聪明
Obviously, genius doesn't run in your family,
所以这是谁的主意
so whose idea was it?
策划者是谁
Who was the mastermind?
策划者
The mastermind?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
没有网上痕迹 没有交易信息
No electronic traces. No transactions.
只是一个基于现金和相互信任的资金转移系统
Just a money transfer system based on cash and mutual trust.
非常适合洗钱
Perfect for money laundering.
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
这是一项令人敬佩的技术
This is a pretty impressive piece of technology.
阿德米尔·马尔库被捕后
After Admir Marku was arrested,
我们的特遣队开始制♥造♥并派发它们
our task force started producing and distributing these.
所以 每当你和你朋友们互发信息的时候
So, whenever you and your friends text back and forth,
都会抄送给我们
they were CC'ed to us.
惨了
Oh, snap.
阿尔比舅舅给你发消息了
You got a text from Uncle Albi.
这手♥机♥我拿着
I'ma hold on to this,
我会替你回复阿尔比舅舅的
and I'll get back to Uncle Albi for you.
你不知道你在和谁打交道
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
别惹阿尔比 相信我
You don't mess with Albi. Trust me.
我宁愿冒险
I'll take my chances.
看看这些照片
Look at all these photos.
我们有你所有的罪证 从谋杀到性♥交♥易
We're got you on everything from murder to sex trafficking,
从毒品走私到敲诈勒索
drug smuggling, to extortion.
你或许该考虑我们的提议
You might want to consider our proposition
来帮助我们解决约翰·科斯塔的案子
to help us with our case against Jon Kosta.
想都别想
Not a chance.
我们还拘留了你的派对男孩 爱德蒙·罗斯
We also have your party boy, Edmund Ross, in custody.
他已经准备招供了
He's ready to start talking.
检察官办公室愿意
And the DA's Office, they're willing
和你们中的一个做交易
to make a deal with one of you.
只有一个
Only one.
所以 几小时内 你和你的证词
So, in a few hours, you and your testimony
会无效
are gonna become obsolete.
布鲁斯特警长 我能单独和他谈谈吗
Sergeant Brewster, can I get a minute alone with him?
我想说这根本毫无意义 我们还是继续吧
I mean, it's pointless. Let's just move on.
爱德蒙·罗斯才是幕后的大鱼
Edmund Ross is the bigger fish here.
你想想要是雷吉意识到
Think once Reggie realizes
这要么是一个选择
this is an either/or choice--
要么是他自救
either he helps himself
帮助我们一举拿下科斯塔组织
and helps us take down the K-O,
或是不配合 我们把他抓了
or don't, and go down with him--
他肯定会乐意配合的
he'll be willing to cooperate.
绝无可能 好吗
It's never gonna happen, all right?
别把话说得那么绝 雷吉
Well, never say never, Reggie.
事实上 稍等一下
Matter of fact, just hold tight a minute.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我说了你们在浪费时间 好吗
I told you, you're wasting your time, all right?
我不会说的
I'm not gonna talk.
我很遗憾你这么想 雷吉
Sorry you feel that way, Reg.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第二季 第七集
-你这个叛徒 -坐下 -你这只猪
- You traitor! - Sit down. - You pig!
-我要杀了你 -住手
- I will kill you! - Stop.
-我要杀了你 -住手 坐下
- I'll kill you. - Stop, sit down.
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down.
-去死吧 -坐下
- Go to hell! - Sit down.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you.
雷吉 坐下
Reggie, sit down.
坐下 我们谈谈
Sit down, let's talk.
我们谈谈 是啊 没错 我确实想和你谈谈
Let's talk, yeah, yeah. I want to talk to you.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我想和这个出♥卖♥♥♥我的人谈谈 艾迪
I want to talk to the guy who betrayed me, Eddie.
或者你真正的名字叫什么
Or what's your real name, huh?
-我所做的都是职责所在 -是啊 的确是
- I did what I had to do. - Oh, yeah, you did.
确实是
You did.
"我是你的人 我挺你 雷吉
"I'm your boy. I got your back, Reg.
我们共进退" 你这个骗子
You're my ride-or-die." You're a liar.
你...你是个警♥察♥
You're a--you're a cop.
至少我没有像你家人那样出♥卖♥♥♥你
At least I didn't sell you out like your family did.
你根本不知道家人是什么
You know nothing about family.
我知道他们派你在光天化日之下
I know that they sent you out there to assassinate
去暗♥杀♥一个政坛冉冉升起的新星
a rising political star in broad daylight.
独自一人 没有支援 什么也没有
All alone. No backup, nothing.
你自己也知道办不到
Even you knew you couldn't do it.
不 不
No, no. No.
这是我的机会 我向上爬的机会
This was my time. This was my time to come up.
这是你的死期 雷吉
This was your time to die, Reg.
你本应该完成这个任务
You were supposed to finish the job.
但你也本应该挨子弹
But you were supposed to get killed.
被警♥察♥杀了 这就是他们希望的结果
Suicide by cop, that's what they wanted.
他们不想你被抓
They didn't want you to get arrested,
因为尽管你是家族的一份子
because you might be part of the family,
但你要是对他们来说是个麻烦
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表