剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
他们交情很深 同一个学校的
They go way back. They're from the same hood.
就是基尔布莱德把我介绍进了马西杀人帮
Kilbride's the one hooked me up with the Marcy Killers.
-他知道你是警♥察♥吗 -不知道
- He know you're a cop? - No.
我不是百分百确定他百分百诚实
I'm not 100% sure he keeps it 100 either.
这轮不到我管
It's above my paygrade.
那你呢
What about you?
我猜你去基尔布莱德办公室不是跑腿
I'm guessing you weren't in Kilbride's office running errands.
与案件无关 是私事
Wasn't case-related. It was personal.
跟你在一起的那个女人 也是私事吗
That woman you were with, she personal business too?
那是我妻子
That would be my wife.
真不错
Nice.
听着 诺娃 这很棘手
Look, Nova, this is tricky.
但我需要这件事只有你知我知
But I need you to keep this between you and me.
布鲁斯特是我的警长
Brewster's my sergeant.
布鲁斯特马上要升职了
Brewster's on his way up.
我希望我能成为你的警长
I'm hoping I'm gonna be your sergeant.
但如果有人在我搞清楚
But I'm not gonna be anybody's sergeant
基尔布莱德的最终目的之前
if someone else gets interested in Kilbride
对他起了疑心 我就当不了任何人的警长了
before I have a chance to figure out what his endgame is.
保护性牢房♥
你什么时候认识了约翰·科斯塔
When did you first meet Jon Kosta?
2016年 像我说的 在一项慈善活动上
2016, like I told you, at a charity event.
弗吕图拉·布利斯库是组织者
Flutura Briscu was the organizer.
她给我介绍了一个女孩
She introduced me to a girl.
弗吕图拉用美人计套住了你
You got catfished by Flutura.
你以为自己爱上了那个女孩
You thought you were in love with the girl.
我让她住进了公♥寓♥
I set her up in a pied-a-terre.
我开始给她在阿尔巴尼亚的家人寄钱
I started sending money to her family in Albania.
然后突然有一天
Then one day...
你说你为科斯塔保管这个本子
You saying you were keeping that book for Kosta?
他会给我名字 富裕有影响力的男人
He'd give me names of rich, influential men
但有软肋 容易勒索
who appeared vulnerable to extortion,
我就邀请他们来参加晚会
and I'd invite them to soirees.
科斯塔让我详细记录
Kosta had me keep a detailed account of...
他们喜欢哪个女孩
Who liked which girls
以及他们喜欢怎么对她们
and what they liked to do to them.
我只想说 一路平安
Just wanted to say, have a safe flight.
-多谢 -东西都拿好了吗
- Thanks a lot. - Got everything?
票 登机牌
Ticket? Boarding pass?
你应该把你的钱包
And you should put your wallet
放进夹克内侧的口袋里
in the inside front pocket of your jacket.
毕竟你带着一大笔现金
Just, you know, got a lot of cash on you.
别担心 爸 我知道了
Don't worry, Dad. I got it.
行了行了 走吧 好吗
Yeah, yeah. Get moving, will you?
祝好运
Good luck.
我真心的 谢谢
I mean it. Thank you.
这些设备能让我们拦截
These devices have enabled us to intercept
数百条信息 内涵KO组织关于
hundreds of messages in which the K-O talks details
偷渡毒品方法的细节
of their drug smuggling methods,
比如用可♥卡♥因♥塞满菠萝和吞拿鱼罐头
like filling pineapples and tuna cans with cocaine.
斯特布勒警探和我亲眼看见了
Detective Stabler and I personally witnessed
一起交易性♥奴♥隶的活动
an auction of human sex slaves
由科斯塔组织一手炮制
orchestrated by the Kosta Organization.
该事件性质太恶劣 若非亲眼所见
It was something so vile I would not have believed it
我肯定不会相信
had I not seen it with my own eyes.
他们信奉一个叫做贝煞的教条
They live by a code known as besa.
直译过来就是信守承诺
It means literally to keep the promise.
意思是毫无疑问地忠于
It means the unquestioning loyalty
犯罪组织
to a criminal enterprise
并愿意用极度暴♥力♥的行为
and a willingness to commit extreme acts of violence
来保护与致富这个家族
to protect and enrich that enterprise.
大陪审团会考虑
The grand jury has taken into consideration
主要目击证人爱德蒙·罗斯的可疑死亡
the suspicious death of our key witness Edmund Ross
并将进行证据整合
and has moved to reconcile the evidence
且不需要其他证词
without further testimony.
首席陪审员 你能起立
Foreperson, will you please stand
读出就所列罪名 大陪审团给出的决定吗
and read the grand jury's decision with regard to the charges listed?
鉴于目前情况
In light of the circumstances,
本大陪审团已做出一致决定
this grand jury is unanimous in our decision
决定执行临时起诉
to issue provisional indictments
针对约翰·科斯塔 阿尔比·布利斯库
against Jon Kosta, Albi Briscu,
和另外17名据信为科斯塔组织的成员
and 17 alleged members of the Kosta Organization
罪名包括敲诈勒索
for charges including racketeering,
性♥交♥易重罪
felony sex trafficking,
三起一起谋杀
three counts of murder in the first degree...
领导得漂亮 警长
Great leadership, Sarge.
干得好 警探
Great work, Detective.
祝贺你们两位
Congratulations to you both.
所有人都有正式起诉书了
We got a True Bill on all.
他们派了大概二十辆警车来保护我们
They gotta have, like, 20 cop cars down there guarding us.
真安心
That's comforting.
至少他们知道科斯塔有多危险了
At least they know how dangerous Kosta is.
妈
Ma.
妈
Ma.
抱歉我让你失守贝煞了
I'm sorry I made you break besa.
我没有
I didn't.
纽约警局
Nypd!
别动 待在原地
Don't move! Stay right there!
好 好 好了
All right, all right, all right.
上上 你 靠着墙站好
Let's go, let's go! You, against the wall now!
月神按♥摩♥厅
快走
Move.
快走 继续走
Let's go. Keep going.
别动
Freeze!
再动我就开枪 别动
I will shoot. Freeze.
待在原地
Stay where you are!
纽约警局 开门
Nypd! Open up!
我们有搜查令
We have a warrant!
有事吗
Can I help you?
我们在找约翰·科斯塔
We're looking for Jon Kosta.
他不在这里 他好多天没回家了
He's not here. He hasn't been home in days.
格蕾丝 关门 别让任何人进来
Grace, shut the door! Don't let anybody in!
有枪 卢卡·哈撒
Gun! Luka Hasa!
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
放开我
Get off of me!
放开
Get off!
纽约警局 警♥察♥
NYPD, police department!
-警♥察♥ 有搜查令 -快走 快走
- Police! Search warrant! - Move, move!
警♥察♥
Police!
他们知道我们要来
They knew we were coming.
这怎么可能
How the hell is that possible?
离贝煞拳击馆还有五个街区
Five blocks out from Besa.
我们知道有谁在那里吗
Do we know who's in there?
那里异常地安静
Place is eerily quiet.
监控拍到阿尔比和科斯塔
I have Albi and Kosta on DAS
一小时前进去
entering just over an hour ago.
之后没人再出来过
Nobody's come out since.
呼叫增援部队 我们要进去
Call for additional units. We're going in.
你在这干什么
The hell you doing?
我只想...
I just wanted to--
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表