剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
How many is that today?
我今天早上刚抽完一根
I was just finishing the one from this morning.
我已经控制自己一天只抽三根了
I limit myself to three a day.
别担心 我不会训你
Don't worry. I won't bust you.
是啊 你最好别
Yeah, you better not.
我们希望能从这次会议中全身而退
We wanna leave this meeting intact.
我知道了
I got you.
我听你的指挥
I'll follow your lead.
贝尔警长 斯特布勒警探
Sergeant Bell, Detective Stabler,
纽约警局联♥合♥行♥动♥中心
怎么回事
What happened?
据我们所知
From what we were able to ascertain
我们确信
and from what we believe,
这要么是一次精心策划的越狱
it was either a well-orchestrated escape,
要么就是麦克莱恩被绑♥架♥了
or McClane was abducted.
在七楼
On the 7th floor.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
理查德·惠特利
Richard Wheatley.
等等 你看到了惠特利
Wait a minute. You saw Wheatley?
是的 长官 还有塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩
Yes, sir, and Sebastian McClane.
你为什么不逮捕他们
Why didn't you arrest them?
那时停电了 长官
There was a power outage, sir,
等到贝尔警长和我摸黑找到方向时
and by the time Sergeant Bell and I got our bearings,
我们唯一所见的就是一架直升机
the only thing to see was a helicopter lifting off
从屋顶起飞并飞走了
and flying away from the roof.
贝尔警长 你能证实
Sergeant Bell, can you corroborate
刚刚斯特布勒警探汇报的情况吗
what Detective Stabler just reported?
电源被切断
The power was cut,
然后我们听到一架直升机飞离了屋顶
and we heard a helicopter fly from the roof,
我们认为应该是麦克莱恩和惠特利在上面
with who we assumed were McClane and Wheatley.
没有在问你听到了什么 或你认为是什么
You weren't asked what you heard or what you assumed.
你是否在那栋楼看到惠特利
Did you see Wheatley in that building,
或是麦克莱恩
or McClane, for that matter?
没有
No.
我都没看到
I saw neither.
但你看到了一架直升机从头顶飞过
But you did see a helicopter fly overhead.
先生们 恕我直言
Gentleman, with all due respect,
我所说的就是实情
what I'm telling you are facts.
麦克莱恩和惠特利当时在那栋楼里
McClane and Wheatley were in that building,
他们去那的目的 是黑入四方数据中心
and they were there to hack the Quartext Data Center.
警探 埃弗雷特·威利斯 证♥监♥会♥
Detective, Everett Willis, SEC.
那个数据中心的设计几乎可以抵御任何入侵
That facility is designed to withstand almost any kind of attack.
没有造成任何损失
No damage was done.
那次停电要么是一次演习
That power outage was either a dry run,
要么就是他们已经进去了
or they're already in.
老实说吧
Now, let's be honest.
这间屋子里没有一个人想承认
Nobody in this room wants to admit
信任理查德·惠特利是个馊主意
that trusting Richard Wheatley was a bad idea.
那么警探 你是指
So Detective, you're suggesting
惠特利具体在幕后策划什么呢
that Wheatley is behind what, exactly?
理查德·惠特利谋划了
Richard Wheatley is behind
塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩越狱
the prison break of Sebastian McClane,
帮他逃脱联邦调查局的追捕
his escape from the FBI,
还是昨晚袭击他们数据库的幕后黑手
and last night's attack on their facility.
长官
Sir.
最后一次有人 也就是你们俩中的一个
The last time anyone-- anyone being the two of you--
看到麦克莱恩和惠特利
saw McClane and Wheatley
是恰好在停电前
was right before the power outage.
至少是麦克莱恩
Well, McClane, anyway.
抱歉 但我理解的是
Sorry, but it's my understanding that
-贝尔警长没有看到... -别说了 维琪
- Sergeant Bell didn't see-- - Let it go, Vicky.
我们只是在过各种猜测的场景
We're just running hypothetical scenarios.
停电可以造成
Right, so a power outage can cause fluctuations
入侵检测系统的波动...
in the Intrusion Detection System--
对于致命安全漏洞的常见解决方案
Standard issue recipe for a fatal security breach.
你回来了
You're back.
之前是误会 我们已经说清楚了
It was a misunderstanding. We cleared it up.
显而易见 要追捕的人是麦克莱恩
Visually, the manhunt is for McClane.
我们找到了他 联邦调查局又追丢了
We had him, the FBI lost him.
我们最好的途径是找到惠特利
Our best lead is Wheatley.
惠特利现在不见了
Wheatley is a ghost.
我们知道的一件事是
One of the few things we do know
麦克莱恩去过安吉拉·惠特利的公♥寓♥
is that McClane has been to Angela Wheatley's apartment.
我们什么时候能拿到搜查令去监视她
Where are we with getting the warrant to surveil her?
我在向弗雷泽检察官申请
I'm leaning on Frazier's office.
但麦克莱恩是联邦调查局的目标
But McClane is federal.
所以安妮得通过检察院
So Anne is gonna have to make it happen
之外的途径拿到搜查令
outside the purview of the U.S. Attorney.
好的 假设我们拿到了搜查令
Yeah, assuming we get the warrant.
安吉拉·惠特利楼上有间空置的公♥寓♥
There's an empty apartment above Angela Wheatley's.
赵和马尔多纳多 你们俩是新婚夫妻
Cho, Maldonado, you're newlyweds.
你们刚搬进去
You just moved in.
收到 警长
Copy that, Sarge.
真棒
Awesome.
你们用了经典的方式
You guys are, like, kickin' it old school, huh?
我会安置你们需要的监视设备
I'll install the surveillance tools you need
然后教你们怎么去用
and teach you how to operate them.
是新一代的设备
They'll be next-gen,
菜鸟也会很容易上手
which should be simple enough for a noob to handle.
你确定不想要吃点凉拌海带丝吗
Are you sure you don't want some seaweed salad?
不用了 谢谢 我不喜欢吃这些
Yeah, no thanks. Not my food group.
等等 我想是他们
Hold up, I think that's them.
丹尼尔推荐了鹅肝酱
Daniel recommended the torchon de foie gras
替代蔬菜杂烩肉
instead of the bollito misto.
希望你们喜欢
Hope you like.
那我们在庆祝什么
And, what are we celebrating?
我们为何不庆祝
What are we not celebrating?
你身上真香
You smell delicious.
你收到了吗 警长
Are you getting this, Sarge?
收到了 我们正在和你一起听
Yep, yep. We're right here with you.
我永远听不厌这个声音
I'll never get tired of that sound.
等等
Wait for it.
白松露
White truffles.
我的最爱
My favorite.
还有纪念日的钻石手镯
And diamond bracelets for days.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
-没错 作为你面试的一点小奖励 -我的天呐
- Yes, a little token for your job interview. - Oh, my God.
很美吧
Isn't that something?
但配不上你 亲爱的
Not enough for you, my love.
我要给你买♥♥全世界
I'm gonna buy you the world
因为你值得
because you deserve the world.
我真的不希望我搞砸明天的面试
I really hope that I don't blow this interview tomorrow.
我真的很想回去教书
I really wanna go back to teaching.
你们能看到公♥寓♥里面吗
Can you see inside the apartment?
要是我的技术没出问题的话 他应该看得到
He can if my tech is working the way I designed it to work.
你会很出色的
You're going to be stunning.
你就是很出色
You are stunning.
来
Here.
来点松露
Some truffles, for you.
-好的 -来吧
- Okay. - Yes.
好了
Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你没准备好
You're not ready.
我们在庆祝
We are celebrating
我们的赏金复兴
the renewal of our bounty.
赏金复兴 等等 那是什么
Renewal of bounty? Wait, what's that?
是某个他正在开♥发♥的应用程序吗
Is that some kind of new app he's developing?
他是在暗示再次变得富有
He's alluding to getting rich again.
好一笔赏金啊
And what a bounty it is.
理查德
Richard.
我们的赏金复兴
The renewal of our bounty?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表