剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
但我挺自信我能自己一个人干的
But I feel pretty confident I can do it on my own.
怎么了 没事 妈妈
What? It's okay, Ma.
我会待在这陪你
Look, I'm gonna stay here with you.
-艾迪会去把活干了 -不用 不用
- Eddie's gonna do the job. - No, no.
慢一点
Calm down.
我没事 去工作吧
I'm fine. Go to work.
好吧
All right.
我把手♥机♥带在身上
I got my phone with me.
你要是需要什么 就给我发短♥信♥ 好吗
Text me if you need anything, all right?
我爱你胜过香蕉奶油派
I love you more than banana cream pie.
走吧
Let's go.
我记得我跟你说过离她远点
I thought I told you to stay away from her.
离谁远点
Stay away from who?
弗吕图拉
Flutura.
听我说 雷吉 我最近比较困难
Look, Reg. Things have been tight for me.
我只是需要一些钱 仅此而已
I just need some cash, that's all.
艾迪 如果你缺钱 你来找我
Eddie, if you need cash, you come to me.
-你应该为我工作 -我的确为你工作
- You're supposed to work for me. - I do work for you.
好吧 我没有雇你做这份工作
Well, I didn't hire you for this job.
就说呢 你为什么没有雇我
Right. Why didn't you hire me?
你为什么不雇我 我是你的人
Why didn't you hire me? I'm your guy.
是吗 我的人可不会背着我办事
Yeah? Well, my guy don't go behind my back.
不是那样的 兄弟
It ain't like that, man.
你知道要是如果我不能控制你的话
Do you know how this makes me look
在阿尔比 科斯塔面前
to Albi, to Costa,
我看起来像什么吗
if I don't have control over you?
我没有不尊重你的意思 雷吉
I mean no disrespect, Reg.
而且我绝对不会做任何给你带来麻烦的事
And I would never do nothing to cause you any trouble.
我为你两肋插刀 艾迪
I put my ass on the line for you, Eddie.
我为你担♥保♥
I vouched for you.
别让我后悔这么做
Don't make me regret it.
放轻松 她们不是给你的
Take it easy. They're not for you.
就这些 里头还有吗
That it? There any more?
这里就只有这些人
Well, that's everyone here.
有几个人已经去那边了
There's a couple over there already.
看起来像一些惯犯
Looks like some repeat offenders.
全世界的钱
All the money in the world's
都没法给他们换认罪协议
not gonna be able to buy them a deal.
基尔布莱德议员和阿雅娜·贝尔
Congressman Leon Kilbride and Ayanna Bell.
天哪
Holy crap.
那是贝尔吗
Is that Bell?
这是你第一次意识到她有多漂亮吗
Is this your first time realizing how beautiful she is?
我有个坏消息给你 兄弟 她结婚了
I got bad news for you, man. She's married.
她在这儿呢 德法奇太太本人
And here she is. Madame Defarge herself.
德法奇太太是谁
Who's Madame Defarge?
查尔斯·狄更斯 《双城记》
Charles Dickens, "Tale of Two Cities"?
她是主要的反派之一
She's one of the main villains.
晚上好 布利斯库太太
Good evening, Mrs. Briscu.
你打扮的不错啊
You clean up nice.
里昂·基尔布莱德议员和阿雅娜·贝尔
Congressman Leon Kilbride and Ayanna Bell, please.
-为了拍卖♥♥ -谢谢
- For the auction. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我数了至少有十个女孩今晚在这个房♥间工作
I count at least ten girls working this room tonight.
平板电脑编了号♥
The tablets are numbered.
每一位客人都有一个特定的平板
There's a specific one for each guest.
你觉得那是怎么回事
What do you think that's about?
一个用来跟踪谁买♥♥了什么的系统
A system for track of who buys what.
嘿 贝尔
Hey, Bell,
你能不能看一下其它平板上显示的是什么
see if you can get a look at what's on those other tablets.
那是珍妮弗·贝兰斯基·罗斯 主办人的妻子
That's Jennifer Berlanski Ross, the host's wife.
房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商的女儿
Daughter of the real estate developer.
据说是她爸爸帮罗斯做起的生意
Supposedly, Daddy helped Ross get into business.
你想不想见一下爱德蒙·罗斯
Would you like to meet Edmund Ross?
当然了
Absolutely.
议员先生 很荣幸邀请您到这里
Congressman, it's an honor to have you here.
能被邀请是我的荣幸
It's an honor to be invited.
爱德蒙 这是我朋友 阿雅娜·贝尔
Edmund, this is my friend, Ayanna Bell.
阿雅娜·贝尔警长
Sergeant Ayanna Bell.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you so much for having me.
我妻子和我是警♥察♥局的大力支持者
My wife and I are major supporters of the Police Foundation.
里昂 你今晚会拍什么艺术品吗
Leon, are you bidding on any art tonight?
有雅各布·劳伦斯 凯丽·詹姆斯·马歇尔
There's a Jacob Lawrence, Kerry James Marshall‐‐
不不不 对我来说太贵了
No, no, no. It's a little dear for me.
我只是个人♥民♥公仆
I'm just a humble public servant.
这个拍卖♥♥会把收益捐给哪些特定的机构吗
Is the auction benefiting any particular organizations?
其中一个姑娘应该有列表
One of the girls should have a list.
莱莎
Liza?
过来
Come here.
你能帮助贝尔女士吗
Can you help Ms. Bell?
不好意思
Excuse me.
恐怕我需要借用莱莎一会
I'm afraid I need to steal Liza for a moment.
这边走
This way.
女孩被带走了
Girls are being taken somewhere.
弗吕图拉和其中一个在一起 莱莎
Flutura's with one of them now‐‐Liza.
她们往后面的楼梯去了
They're headed up the back stairs.
我看到她们了
Eyes on them.
法国路易十六国王大理青铜地幔钟
法国维多利亚青铜搪瓷盒
乌莎斯资本拍卖♥♥会
我的列表里缺了些拍卖♥♥商品
There are auction items I'm not getting.
男人的拍卖♥♥单似乎跟我的不同
The men seem to have different lots.
什么商品
What items?
-珠宝 -收到
- Jewelry. - Copy.
他们带莱莎穿过了四楼的书房♥
They're taking Liza across the study on the fourth floor.
莱莎小姐
Miss Liza.
我要走了
I am going to make my exit now.
-你在这会没事吗 -当然
- Are you going to be okay? - Yeah.
谢谢 我欠你一次人情
Thanks. I owe you for this.
我要拍那个小小的绿色物件
I'm gonna be bidding on the little, green number.
我希望你能不要插手
I'd appreciate it if you'd sit that one out.
你最高能出多少价
How high are you authorized to go?
三百万
Three mil.
酋长想今晚送到他在
The sheikh wants it delivered to his yacht
萨格港的游艇上
in Sag Harbor tonight.
这边走 先生们
Right this way, gentlemen.
他们在拍这些姑娘
They're bidding on the girls.
珠宝是身份象征 就像标签
The jewelry is an ID, like a ticket.
莱莎刚被卖♥♥给了一个混♥蛋♥
Liza just got sold to some dirtbag.
看起来她被下药了
And it looks like she's been drugged.
镇定剂
Tranquilizers.
他们不希望她抗拒她的买♥♥家
They don't want her fighting off her buyer.
他是黑灰色的头发 有胡子 戴眼镜
He has salt‐and‐pepper hair, beard, glasses.
他们又回楼梯了
They're heading down the back staircase.
收到 人口贩卖♥♥
Copy. Human trafficking.
埃利奥特 我们进去了
Elliot, we're moving in.
你赶紧离开
Get out of there now.
记住 眼睛往下看
Just remember, keep your eyes down
一定要微笑
and don't forget to smile.
糟了 听着 留在这
Oh, crap. Listen, stay here.
会有人来接你
Somebody will come for you.
妈
Ma.
妈 等等 我去个安静的地方
Ma, hold on. I gotta go someplace quiet.
丽塔 丽塔 丽塔
Rita, Rita. Rita, hi.
-基♥督♥山伯爵先生 -对 是我
- Mr. Monte Christo. - Yeah, yeah.
-怎么了 -你来这干什么
- What‐‐what's the matter? - What are you doing here?
我来找你 但我是来救你出去的
I'm here for you, but I'm here to get you out.
不 不行
No, no.
丽塔 丽塔 丽塔 看着我 你能相信我
Rita. Rita, Rita, look at me. You can trust me.
-你在干什么 -救命
- What are you doing? - Help!
这男人想带走我
This man is trying to take me!
-救命 -不 不是那样
- Help! - No, it's not true‐‐
警长 罗斯的安保抓住了斯特布勒
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表