剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
餐厅消费
圆形机车♥库♥餐厅 哈德逊山谷店
他昨晚在哈德逊山谷的一家豪华餐厅
He had a $600 dinner last night
吃了一顿六百美元的晚餐
at a swanky Hudson Valley restaurant.
但愿味道不错
Hope it was tasty.
那顿饭害他要去北部坐牢了
That meal just cost him a bid upstate.
这是在餐厅外拍到的
And this is outside the restaurant.
这女孩是谁
Who's the girl?
她叫雪莉·汤普森
That would be Sheri Thompson.
三周年快乐 宝贝
跟博在一起三年了
Beau's girlfriend of three years.
三周年快乐 宝贝
我本来期待收到戒指但这个也能让我开心一阵子
还没订婚 挺直白地在社交媒体上抱怨
No ring, and pretty vocal about it on social media.
他试图送昂贵地礼物来让她闭嘴
He tries to shut her up with expensive presents.
好了
There we are.
她告诉你博在哪里之后
So when she tells you where Beau is,
你要想办法把这个消息传给
you got to figure out a way to get that information
我和雷吉
to me and Reggie.
-你懂我意思的话 -懂
- If you know what I mean. - Yeah.
颜色真靓
Nice color.
他们今年好像管这叫"主教红"
I think they're calling it "Cardinal Red" this year.
二位有何贵干
Can I help you?
我们在找博·坎贝尔
We're looking for Beau Campbell.
你认识他吗
You know him?
他是我前男友 对 但我们分手了
He was my boyfriend, yeah, but we broke up.
我已经几个月没见到过他了
I haven't seen him in a few months.
除了昨晚 在圆形机车♥库♥餐厅
Except for last night at the Roundhouse,
你们点了一份六十四美刀的干式熟成牛排
where you shared a $6♥4♥ dry aged porterhouse
和两瓶2012年的巴巴莱斯科葡萄酒
and two bottles of the 2012 Barbaresco.
听着 你要么跟我们走 要么告诉我们
Look, you can either come with us, or you can let us know
这个大款人在哪里
where to find the big spender.
老妈
Ma!
-闻到了吗 -闻到了
- You smell that? - Yeah, I do.
我知道你在煮什么
I know what that is.
太棒了
Yeah!
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
她在做塔维库西
She's making tave kosi.
类似于阿尔巴尼亚式的乳蛋饼 全纽约最佳
It's like, um, Albanian quiche. Best in New York.
闻着好香 女士
Smells great, ma'am.
怎么了
What's the matter?
他不是外人 来吧
He's not a stranger. Come here.
妈 这是艾迪·瓦格纳 艾迪 这是我妈
Mom, meet Eddie Wagner. Eddie, meet my mother.
很高兴见到您 博格达尼太太
Nice to meet you, Mrs. Bogdani.
-她听得懂我说话吗 -听得懂
- She understand me? - Oh, yeah.
对 她能听懂 就是不太会说
Yeah, she can hear us. She just can't talk so good.
-中风 -不 她脑袋中过枪
- Stroke? - No, she got shot in the head.
搅乱了她脑子里的神经突触
You know, it messed with her brain synapses,
损害了她的语言能力
screwed up her speech.
等我一下
Give me a sec.
喂
Yeah.
谢谢您
Thank you.
这个家很温馨
Nice place you got here.
我等雷吉回来吧
I'll wait for Reggie.
或者现在喝也行
Or I'll drink it now.
好香
Smells good.
真好喝
Wow, it's really good.
我从来没喝过这种咖啡
I've never tasted anything like that.
雷吉
Reg.
她在干什么
What's she doing?
她在 她在看咖啡渣给你算命
Oh, she's, uh, she's reading your grounds.
你看出来些什么
What do you got?
她想知道你为什么不告诉她你的感受
She wants to know why you don't tell her how you feel.
我为什么不告诉她我的感受
Why I don't tell her how I feel?
告诉你爱的那个人
The person you love.
喂 喂 我哪知道
Hey, hey. What do I know?
都写在咖啡渣里 我要走了
It's in the grounds. I got to go.
听我说
Listen.
男人 都不太喜欢谈论
Guys, we don't really like to talk
那些事情 好吗
about stuff like that, okay?
老妈
Ma.
好了 不要那么迷信了
Hey, don't be so superstitious.
她只愿意跟我讲话
She only likes to talk to me.
她对自己的声音感到很难为情 你明白吗
She gets embarrassed about how she sounds, you know?
爱你 老妈
I love you, Ma.
是他
That's him.
不许动 听我说
Don't move. Now listen to me.
你的前同事中有四个人最近擅离职守
Now, four of your former co-workers recently went AWOL.
给我个名字
I want a name.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
没听见他的话吗
Did you not hear what the man said?
听着 给你十秒钟回忆
Look, you got ten seconds to recall.
好吧 好吧 坎贝尔
Okay, okay. Campbell.
你要的人叫博·坎贝尔
The guy you want is Beau Campbell.
他在哪里
Where?
他在 他在斯洛茨堡附近有一间小木屋
He's got a--he's got a cabin near Sloatsburg.
里维斯河上游 过了瀑布一英里的地方
Up Reeves Brook, a mile past the waterfall.
地图上没标
It's off the grid.
不许动 不许动
Don't move. Stay put.
慢慢呼吸
Breathe nice and easy.
没有人受伤
No one gets hurt.
车钥匙还你
There are your car keys.
走
Go.
警长 我是道森
Sergeant, it's Dawson.
他们正在前往斯洛茨堡的路上
They're on their way to Sloatsburg.
还真是看不出来哪个是你的卧底
Couldn't even tell which one of them was your undercover.
真是个好消息 警探 谢谢 你干得不错
Good to know, Detective. Thank you. Well done.
哪个五个字母的单词
What's a five-letter word
谜题
以字母A开头 意思是"危险警告"
beginning with "A" for "danger warning?"
警报吗
Alarm?
你很厉害
You're good at this.
惠特利教授 你感觉如何
How you feeling, Professor Wheatley?
好点了
Better.
我
I,
昨天从这里走到了街角的药店
walked from here to the corner drugstore yesterday.
整整走了三条街道
Three whole blocks.
很好啊 是个进步
That's good. That's progress.
不 不用
No, no.
我以前在上统计推理这门课之前
Yeah, I, I used to run six miles every morning
每天早上都要跑六英里
before I taught a seminar on statistical inference.
你之前在跟谁打电♥话♥
Who were you, talking on the phone with?
我的一个同事
It was one of my colleagues.
不是斯特布勒警探
It wasn't Detective Stabler.
你的医生有没有说过
So has your doctor said
你能不能在下个月的庭审之前
whether she thinks you'll be well enough
恢复到可以出庭作证的状态
to testify at the trial next month?
作证
Testify?
你前夫的庭审
For your ex-husband's trial.
谋杀凯茜·斯特布勒的案子
For the murder of Kathy Stabler.
-你在为谁工作 -怎么回事
- Who hired you? - What's going on?
他要什么
What he's looking for?
我的货呢
Where are my bricks?
不在这
It's not here!
我只是个 我只是个中间人
I'm just-- I'm just a middleman.
-谁的中间人 -我不知道
- For who? - I don't know.
谁的中间人
For who?!
就是有个人
It's just some guy.
雇了我和我的人跑腿
Hired me and my boy for the run.
他们付了十五万现金
They paid cash, 150K.
-谁 他叫什么 -我不知道
- Who? Give me a name. - I don't know.
-到底叫什么 -我发誓我真的不知道
- Give me a name. - I don't know. I swear.
红牛
Red Bull!
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表