剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
and our economic well-being.
如今我们看到这些犯罪组织
Now we're seeing an even more pernicious alliance
和所谓的华尔街支柱之间
forming between these criminal organizations
建立了更有危害的联♥系♥
and our so-called pillars of Wall Street.
泰迪的逆耳忠言
上周 一位名叫爱德蒙·罗斯的
Last week, a hedge fund billionaire
对冲基金亿万富翁
by the name of Edmund Ross
被指卷入一个由科斯塔组织
was implicated in a sex trafficking ring
一个残暴的阿尔巴尼亚黑♥手♥党♥
run by a ruthless Albanian mafia outfit
经营的性♥交♥易犯罪中
known as the Kosta Organization.
作为纽约州的州长...
As Governor of New York...
真希望他别做这个演讲
Really wish he hadn't done that.
还能怎么样
What do you expect?
那些装老好人的自♥由♥党人
Bleeding heart liberal.
看到一个亿万富翁上头条了
Sees a billionaire in the headlines,
他当然会跳出来对他笔诛口伐
of course he's gonna jump all over him.
新闻铺天盖地都是关于这个罗斯的逮捕
The Ross arrest was heavily reported on the news.
是啊 但没人提到过那些阿尔巴尼亚人
Yeah, but nobody ever mentioned the Albanians.
是啊 所以我们对他们的事三缄其口
Yeah, that's 'cause we were keeping them on the DL.
他在市里肯定有内鬼
He must have a mole downtown.
我们怎么不知道艾迪·瓦格纳有个儿子
How the hell did we not know Eddie Wagner has a son.
-你说什么 -儿子
- Excuse me? - A son?
是的 儿子 我昨晚和弗吕图拉在一起
Yeah, a son. I'm with Flutura last night.
我想让她告诉我
I'm trying to get her to tell me
有关科斯塔组织非法交易的行当
about the K-O trafficking operations,
我想我已经用你超级机密的
which I think I recorded
特工手表录下来了
with your super secret agent watch there,
然后我被一个看起来像少年犯的跟踪狂打断了
and I'm interrupted by some juvie looking stalker kid
他说自己是艾迪·瓦格纳的儿子
who claims that he's Eddie Wagner's son.
所以我再问一遍 这是真的吗 怎么会这样
So, I ask again, is it true? How'd that happen?
因为他带着一本缅因州的驾照
Because this arose with a Maine driver's license.
-路易斯·奇纳斯基 -查查看
- Louis Chinaski. - Run it.
路易斯·爱德华·奇纳斯基
Louis Edward Chinaski,
19岁 来自缅因州的班戈城
19 years old from Bangor, Maine.
路易斯的妈妈 珍妮丝·奇纳斯基
Louis' mother, Janice Chinaski,
2011年吸食毒品过度而丧命
OD'd in 2011.
路易斯六岁时就去了寄养家庭
Louis went into the foster system at age six.
似乎曾有一名男性成员
And it looks like there was a male,
一个叫E·瓦格纳的人 出入那个家庭
one E Wagner, who was in and out of the household.
所以路易斯的中间名
Hence Louis' middle name.
很可能艾迪就是他的父亲
Which makes it very likely that Eddie was his father.
很抱歉我之前的搜索里遗漏了这一点
Apologies for missing it on my original search.
不是找借口 但大多我能找到的
No excuses, but most of what
关于瓦格纳的资料都是类推的
I was able to find on Wagner was analog.
还查到什么
Anything else?
一份家暴事故的报告
A domestic incident report
表明这个孩子住进了急症室
that shows the kid landed in the ER,
所以儿童机构会插手了
which is how Child Services got involved.
肋骨 鼻梁 眼眶骨骨折
Fractured ribs, nose, orbital bone.
六岁
Six years old.
看来我不但是个纵火犯
Looks like not only am I an arsonist,
还是个虐待儿童的人
I'm also a child abuser.
斯特布勒 别对这个孩子投入过多情感
Stabler, don't get invested in this kid.
我没有 我把他吓跑了
I'm not invested. I scared him away.
他跑来找他那垃圾不如的父亲
He came looking for his piece of trash father,
而我让他相信了我还是个垃圾
and I convinced him I'm still a piece of trash.
很好 因为如果可能会暴露你真实身份的话
Good, because if it risks blowing your cover,
我们就得去接他 把他带走
we're gonna have to pick him up and take him off the street.
婕特 别再有意外了 行吗
Hey, Jet, no more surprises, yeah?
-收到 -好的
- Copy. - Okay.
罗斯的案子我们查的怎样了
Where are we with Ross?
布鲁斯特和我一直在等你来审问他
Brewster and I were waiting on you to interrogate him.
我们得策反这个人
We gotta flip this guy.
地检办公室认为我们有足够的证据
DA's Office concurs that we have enough
去起诉布利斯库和博格达尼
to indict Briscu and Bogdani.
但在我们有足够证据起诉科斯塔组织前
We're not moving on Albi or Reggie
我们不能起诉阿尔比或雷吉
until we have enough to indict Kosta.
一切都像多米诺骨牌一样环环相扣
All the dominoes fall in a row.
贝尔警长是这么说的
That's what Sergeant Bell said.
科斯塔组织就是终环
Kosta is the endgame.
我们已经告诉过你们了 我们不感兴趣
We've already told you. We're not interested.
你和科斯塔组织达成了怎样的协议
What was your arrangement with the Kosta Organization?
他们输送少女给你有多长时间了
How long were they supplying girls to you?
谁
The who?
问问他是怎么挑选他的派对策划人的
Ask him how he chose his party planner.
弗吕图拉·布利斯库为
Flutura Briscu put together an event
默舍姆基金会举办了一次活动
for the Mersham Foundation.
我当时是获奖者之一
I was one of the honorees.
那场活动举办得很不错
It was an impressive event,
所以我雇了她来策划我接下来的活动
so I hired her to do my next event.
我想你没发现布利斯库太太已经结婚了
I suppose you weren't aware that Mrs. Briscu is married
科斯塔组织二号♥人物
to the number two man in the Kosta Organization.
我说过了 我从没听说科斯塔组织
As I said, I've never heard of the Kosta Organization.
也许这能帮你回忆起来
Oh, maybe this will jog your memory.
这个在你耳边说悄悄话的人
That man whispering in your ear,
就是约翰·科斯塔
that's Jon Kosta.
还坚称自己不认识这人吗
You still never heard of him?
他是给科斯塔组织一口价结算
Did he pay the K-O a flat fee for the girls?
还是科斯塔在女孩们
Or did Kosta also take a cut of the final sales
被卖♥♥掉后从中抽成
after the girls were purchased?
我根本不知道女孩们被贩卖♥♥
I had no idea those girls were being sold.
一派胡言
That's BS.
丽塔在派对前几天被送去罗斯家
Rita was sent to Ross' house a few days before the party.
你告诉他我们也羁押了丽塔
You tell him we've got Rita in custody,
而且她会把在他那经历的
and she is prepared to testify against him
每一次侵犯都对他进行指证
every assault that she endured at his hands.
一些阿尔巴尼亚女孩说是这样
Some Albanian girl says this.
我说是那样
I say that.
这就不好说了 警长
I don't know, Sergeant.
在我看来这就是一个各执一词的案子
Seems like a case of he said, she said to me.
这个黑皮本看着眼熟吗
That black book look familiar?
这个本里面还有不少名字
There are plenty of names still in this book
在你把本子扔进火里时 并没有被烧掉
that didn't burn up when you threw it in the fire.
所以罗斯先生 你有两个选择
So Mr. Ross, you have two choices.
选择一 和我们坦白
One, you can talk to us.
选择二 约翰·科斯塔和他这个本上写的
Two, Jon Kosta and the other important people
其他重要人物 会保证让你和谁也坦白不了
in his book are gonna make sure you don't talk to anyone.
举右手 防护动作 防护
Right hand up. Protect, protect.
保持防护动作 乔 快点
Keep your guard up. Joe, come on.
艾迪
Hey, Eddie.
够了 够了 停 停 停下
Mjaft, Mjaft. Stop, stop, stop!
你要杀了我最好的拳手吗
You want to kill my best fighter?
你可没告诉我自己还有个儿子 艾迪
Didn't tell me you had a kid, Eddie.
我估计还有一堆自己都不知道的孩子
Probably got a lot of kids I don't know about.
法米利亚 知道什么意思吗 艾迪
Familia. Know what that means, Eddie?
知道 家人
Yeah, family.
在阿尔巴尼亚文化里这很重要
Very important in the Albanian culture,
哪怕孩子是个私生子
even if the kid is a bastard.
他说我遗传了你的打拳基因
He said I got your boxing genes.
说不定 有一天
And you know, someday
我能成为比你更好的拳手
I could even be a better fighter than you.
你目前还不是
Well, you're not yet,
如果不想我上场亲自证明这一点
and unless you want me to prove it to you,
你现在最好赶紧离开这
you're gonna get the hell out of here right now.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
我...
I, uh...
来这边
Come here.
你想要什么 你想要钱
What do you want? You want money?
不 我不想要钱
No, I don't want money.
几周前 我一个在布鲁克林的朋友
Look, a couple of weeks ago, a friend of mine in Brooklyn,
发给我一个关于红钩区缉毒案的链接
he sends me a link about a drug bust in Red Hook.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表