剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
McClane?
他不在这里
He's not here.
他给我们下了个套
He set us up.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
-你没事吧 -没事 没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah.
现在我知道我们要如何拿到这笔钱了
Now I know how we're gonna get our money.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那里
Who's there?
你想要干什么
What do you want?
好了 我要给我的儿子打电♥话♥了
Okay, I'm calling my son.
他是一名非常重要的警官
He's a very important police officer.
在 妈妈 怎么了
Yeah, Mama, what's up?
埃利奥特 你在哪
Elliot, where are you?
我到家了 刚刚把车停好 什么事
I'm home, just parking the car. What's the matter?
庭院里有其他人
Someone's here in the garden.
其他人是什么意思 谁
What do you mean some-- who?
我不知道
I don't know.
我就是 我听到了奇怪的声音
I just--I heard a funny sound,
像是口哨声
like a whistle.
口哨声 听着 妈妈 有可能是...
A whistle. Look, Mom, it's probably the--
进屋里去 我马上就到
Get inside. I'll be right there.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
买♥♥点吃的而已 这现在也违法了吗
Just grabbing a slice. Is that illegal now?
我早些时候看到你在跟踪我
I saw you following me earlier.
你要找我谈什么事吗
You want to talk about something?
这是你第一次 最后一次和唯一一次警告
This your first, last, and only warning.
你要是再敢靠近我的任何家人
If you ever come anywhere near anyone in my family ever again,
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
这是我俩之间的私事
This is between you and me,
你最好记清楚了
and you better remember that,
否则你就会头部中弹
or you're gonna end up in a shallow grave out in the woods
死在荒郊野岭的浅坟里
with a bullet in your head.
是他 对吧
Was him, wasn't it?
没事
It was nothing.
看着我的眼睛再说一遍
Look me in the eye and say that.
他走了
He's gone.
你从来都不怎么会撒谎
You never were a very good liar.
我会了结这事的 妈妈
I'm putting an end to it, Mama.
我会了结它的
I'm putting an end to it.
是 你当然会
Yes, of course you will,
但是同时 你又会发生什么呢
but in the meantime, what happens to you?
我担心的是这个
That's what I'm concerned about.
当我看着你时 埃利奥特 我看不到光了
I look at you, Elliot, and I don't see any light.
就是有这种...
There's just this...
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to call it.
你现在都不睡觉了
I mean, you don't sleep anymore.
也几乎不回家
You're hardly ever home,
就算回家了
and when you're home,
你也是那么的难以接近
you're just so unreachable.
别让他把你变成这样 亲爱的
Don't let him do that to you, honey.
不要让他成为你的心魔
Don't let him live inside you.
他夺走了我生命的一部分 妈
He took something from me, Mama.
我知道
I know he did...
但你毁了自己也不能让她起死回生
but destroying yourself won't bring her back.
什么意思 我们不抓人了
What do you mean, we're not making the arrest?
-我们不抓人了 -为什么
- We're not making the arrest. - Why?
州长让我们别管了
The governor told us to stand down.
他要把案子给联调局
He's turning it over to the feds.
之前不是这么说的
That wasn't the deal.
我知道 但我得到命令了
I know that wasn't the deal, but I got my orders.
现在你也得到了
Now you have yours.
那凯莎·琼斯呢
And Kesha Jones, what about that, huh?
她拿到钱了吗 她拿到钱了吗
Does she get the money? Does she get the money?
-那个承诺呢 -我不知道
- How about that promise? - I don't know.
现在这些由联调局的人决定
It's up to the feds now.
琼斯太太
Mrs. Jones?
你知道我为什么来
So you know why I'm here.
他们说你想跟我谈谈我女儿
They said you wanted to talk to me about my daughter.
那是凯莎吗
Is that Kesha?
你离我女儿远点
You stay away from my daughter.
我绝不会伤害她
I would never hurt her.
你已经伤了她很多
You already hurt her plenty.
你杀了我丈夫
You killed my husband.
卢瑟遇到的事 本不该发生
What happened to Luther was never supposed to happen.
我知道这不是主的计划
I know it wasn't the Lord's plan.
我唯一的欣慰
The only peace I got
是知道你在监狱
was knowing that you were in prison...
-但你却出来了 -琼斯太太
- yet here you are. - Mrs. Jones--
卢瑟爱他的女儿
Luther loved his little girl.
他是她篮球队的教练
He coached her basketball team.
他在省钱
He was saving up
好让她那年暑假能去参加篮球夏令营
so she could go to basketball camp that summer.
现在这些全没了
That's all gone now.
你造成了这些痛苦
You--you caused all this pain.
我知道这只是个微不足道的小意思
I know this is a small, tiny gesture
鉴于你承受了巨大的损失
in light of your enormous loss,
但我给凯莎开了一个账户
but, I opened an account for Kesha,
一个加密账户
a crypto account.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
大学基金 或她未来想做的任何事
A nest egg for college or whatever she chooses.
里面有二十万
It's $200,000.
我不希望你们俩今后再为钱而挣扎
I don't want either of you to have to struggle anymore.
我知道这不能让你的丈夫起死回生
I know that this is not gonna bring back your husband...
就是她父亲
Her father.
但我希望这能减轻你的一些负担
But I hope it eases some of your burden.
你现在会怎么样
What happens to you now?
应该回监狱
Go back to prison, probably.
你就该待在那里
That's where you deserve to be.
拜 凯莎
Bye, Kesha.
伸出手来
Show me your hands.
逃犯呢
Where's the fugitive?
刚才不是我们的转运车
There was a bad transfer!
他上错车了
Put him in the wrong vehicle.
等等 发生什么了
Wait, what's going on?
不是好事
Nothing good.
那辆车不是我们的
The vehicle was not clear!
真有意思
Well, this was fun.
你直接带我去雷姆森监狱吗
You taking me directly back to Remsen?
雷姆森监狱
Remsen?
我要带你去老板让我带你去的地方
I'm taking you where the boss told me to take you.
别那样
Don't do that.
我的孩子们在楼上睡着了
My kids are asleep upstairs.
我一般不在家里见人
I don't usually take meetings at home.
谢谢你破例
I appreciate it.
你全看了吗
Have you read them all?
有些看过三四遍
Some three or four times.
下一本看这个吧
Make this one your next.
《白鲸记》
这或许能让你理解我接下去说的话
It may shed some light on what I'm about to say.
你说
Go on.
我希望我们快抓到麦克莱恩了
I'm hopeful we're closing in on McClane.
我知道组织犯罪特遣队
I understand OCTF
把他的案子交给联调局了
is handing him over to the feds.
他们知道我们走到现在
They know you were instrumental
你的贡献功不可没
in getting us to this point.
我不是想邀功
I'm not looking for any credit.
每天冒着生命危险的人是警♥察♥
The police are the ones that put their lives on the line.
你认识埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探吧
You're familiar with Detective Elliot Stabler.
我们是在我妻子遇害的那晚认识的
We met the night my wife was murdered.
他警告过我
He tried to warn me.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表