剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
国会议员基尔布莱德
Congressman Kilbride,
想谈谈关于达蒙诉纽约警局的案子
wants to talk about Damon's lawsuit.
我不想被人当作棋子
I do not want to be used as a pawn
只为求自己的政♥治♥仕途
for someone's political ambition.
我知道你有工作
I know that you're doing work.
我很想你
I miss you.
马西杀人帮在街头
The Marcy Killers are on the streets
兜售从科斯塔组织那里偷来的可♥卡♥因♥
dealing the Kosta Organization's stolen cocaine.
-布鲁斯特警长 -贝尔警长
- Sergeant Brewster. - Sergeant Bell.
我把你们放到同一屋檐下
I'm putting you together under one roof
共同解决这个问题
to tackle this problem.
用马西杀人帮的血涂满整条街
Paint the streets red with the blood of the Marcy Killers.
-我是雨果 我们遇到了麻烦 -那就提前解决
- It's Hugo, we got a problem. - Then get ahead of it.
已经过了那个时间点
Oh, we way past that.
马西帮不想跟科斯塔组织
The Marcy Corporation is not looking to be at war
在街头开战
with the Kosta Organization,
我们更想与你们合作
and we would rather work with you.
-那是谁 -艾迪·艾什斯
- Who is that? - That's Eddie Ashes.
我想知道所有的一切
I want to know everything there is.
这么看你曾经在军队效力过
So you were in the army.
第一批去科威特城的海军预备队
First marines in the run up to Kuwait City.
你就是在那学会如何生火的吗
Is that where you learned to start the fires?
在那里还有其他一些地方 对
There and other places, yeah.
你没怎么谈起过
You don't say much.
你在我家干什么
What are you doing in my place?
我们去兜兜风
Let's go for a drive.
把手♥机♥放那
Leave the phone there.
很像真人秀《幸存者》但只有你一人
It's like "Survivor" but you're alone.
你得做些什么
Well, what do you have to do?
自己猎杀食物
Kill your own food.
一个人在加拿大什么也没找到
This one guy in Canada couldn't find anything,
所以他们让他吃了一个麝鼠
so they made him eat a muskrat.
这个值多少钱
What's it worth?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你打算装傻 是吗
So you're gonna act stupid, huh?
我需要个人带我转转
I want a guided tour.
我想看看装在这些箱子里的所有东西
I want to see every single thing in all these crates.
-意大利人 -我的耳朵
- Italians. - Ah, my ear!
-闭...闭嘴 -过来
- Shut--shut the-- - Come here.
把那个箱子打开
Open that crate.
天呐
Ah, Christ.
世界的新秩序 宝贝
New world order, baby.
你想来些吗
You want some?
不用了 谢谢 我心脏不太好
No, thanks. I got a lousy ticker.
我侄子
My nephew,
他很喜欢你
he likes you a lot.
很好 我也喜欢他
Well good. I like him, too.
但他不太聪明 对吧
But he's not too smart, huh?
怎么说 因为他喜欢我吗
Why, 'cause he likes me?
不 因为他直觉很差劲
No, because he has bad instincts.
-我只是替他工作 -你知道阿尔巴尼亚人
- I just work for the man. - You know the Albanians.
我们不怎么信任外人
We don't really trust outsiders.
你是个外人
You are an outsider.
你知道我的文化 我们发誓
You know, my culture, we take an oath
会不择手段来保护我们的人
to protect our people by any means necessary,
我们会为彼此献出生命
and we die for each other.
我从小就活在这种游戏里
I've been in this game since I was a kid.
我从不出♥卖♥♥♥任何人
I never ratted anybody out.
我从未背叛过任何一个伙伴
I never cheated a partner.
这是我的誓言
That's my oath.
每分钟600发
600 rounds per minute.
这把枪杀可以杀很多人
This thing kill a lot of people--
而且很快
and fast too.
没错
That's true.
对我而言 用枪击中别人的重点是
And to me, the whole point of shooting somebody
让他们痛苦
is to make them suffer.
打中肠子 让他们流血
Plug them in the gut, let them bleed out.
你有你的做法 伙计 我有我的
You got your way of doing things, homey, and I got mine.
你在干什么 你拿枪指着谁
Whoa, hey, what you doing? Who you pointing that at?
-怎样 -好了 好了
- What? - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
怎样
What?
把枪放下
Put it down.
阿尔比叔叔
Uncle Albi.
好了
Okay.
到你的时间了
It's your time.
我做不到
I can't get it.
-只要指尖 -嗯 她是这么说的
- Just the tip. - Yeah, that's what she said.
给我
Give it here.
但这些人处理完 就归你了
When these goons are finished, it's all yours.
干什么 我要做什么
To do what? What am I doing?
把这地方烧了
Burn the place.
这整个地方吗 不如只烧这些尸体
The whole place? How about just the bodies?
我们得放出一个信息
We need to send a message.
好吗 科斯塔组织现在掌管这个城市
All right, the K-O is running this city now,
而我们不会退让
and we don't back down.
都归你了 老大
It's all yours, boss.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第二季 第二集
有人看到你进来吗
Did anybody see you come in?
我们有非常严格的规定
We have very strict protocols,
布鲁斯特警长 还有到处都是监控
Sergeant Brewster, and cams everywhere.
我们没跟斯特布勒警探说"警报解除"前
Detective Stabler never goes anywhere
他绝不会去任何地方
until I've given him the all clear.
那个流氓是真打算在这里扎根
Yahoo's really settling in like it's a mortgage
-而不是短暂停留 -别让我提起这个
- and not a lease. - Don't even get me started.
真是个谁都不想要的同盟
Talking about alliances nobody wants.
嘿 我难道不是其中一员吗
Hey, shouldn't I be a part of this?
昨晚科斯塔组织袭击了一个装满枪♥支♥的仓库
So last night, the K-O, they hit a warehouse filled with guns,
但他们用的是马西杀人帮作为打手
but they used the Marcy Killers as their muscle.
他们拿走了枪
They took the guns.
留下了两具尸体
They left two dead bodies.
犯罪现场怎样了
What's the status of the crime scene?
-我把它烧了 -确认尸体身份之前吗
- I burned it down. - Before ID'ing the bodies?
我到那的时候 那些尸体
By the time I got there, the bodies,
已经被碎尸了
they were in pieces.
牙齿 手指遍地都是
Teeth, fingers everywhere.
指纹还没损毁
The prints are still intact.
没错
Yeah.
首先我们得查清楚他们到底袭击的是谁
Well first, we need to figure out who they hit.
然后我们得查出这个科斯塔组织
Then we need to find out what this K-O
和马西杀人帮同盟是怎么回事
and Marcy Killer alliance is all about.
这是关于地盘
Well, this is about territory.
马西杀人帮在纽约占领的街区
Marcy Killers owns more blocks in New York
比其他任何犯罪团伙都多
than any other criminal organization.
一个月前 阿尔比·布利斯库
A month ago, Albi Briscu
跟哥伦比亚可♥卡♥因♥种植者们做了笔交易
made a deal with Colombian cocoa farmers.
聪明的举动 如果你在可♥卡♥因♥卖♥♥往街区前
Smart move-- if you control the cocaine
就控制它 你就确实地控制了街区
before it hits the streets, you really control the streets.
理想情况下 我们两个组织都需要一个人
Ideally, we need a person in both organizations.
斯特布勒 你上次说到一个女孩
Stabler, you were saying something about a girl.
-叫诺娃吗 -诺娃
- Her name was Nova? - Nova.
-你知道她是谁吗 -我知道
- Do you know who that is? - Yeah, I know who she is.
你觉得值得让她反水吗
Do you think she's worth turning?
诺娃很聪明 也很努力
I mean, Nova's smart and very hard.
要我说 我们选布利斯库 试着策反他
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表