剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Hey, Jet, i just texted you a photo.
你觉得是麦克莱恩吗
You think it's McClane?
运行分♥析♥
识别失败
面部识别确定不了他的身份 但就是他
Facial rec can't ID him, but that's him.
毫无疑问
No question.
他要逃跑
He's on the move.
我们正在追击一辆蓝黑色伊诺维斯车
We're in pursuit of a black and blue Innovus.
该车正沿费瑞思大街向北行驶
The car is headed north on Ferris.
第二名嫌疑犯徒步逃离
The second perp fled on foot.
往南走了
He's heading south.
嫌犯为亚裔男性 30岁左右 梳圆发髻
Asian male, 30s, with his hair in a bun.
怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on, huh?
把卡车挪开 警方办案
Move the truck! Police.
把卡车挪开
Move the truck now!
下车 手放到我能看到的地方
Get out of the car. Show me your hands.
马上停车
Stop the vehicle now!
从车里出来
Get out of the car now.
现在马上下车
Out of the vehicle now!
出来 快下车
Out! Get out of the car now!
麦克莱恩接入了车的控制系统
McClane accessed the car's operating system
于是就可以远程控制
so he could control it remotely.
以他的水平 这个很简单
For someone at his level, it's an easy hack.
展开大范围视频搜索
Run an extended video canvass.
我会的 但面部识别不管用了
Will do, but facial rec won't work
因为他的脸部特征和之前不同
because his features are out of alignment.
我敢说 是他自己弄伤了脸
I guarantee you, he messed up his own face
好让我们无法追踪他
so we couldn't track him.
真够狠的
That's so metal.
你骗了我们
You lied to us.
塞巴斯蒂安越狱那晚给我打电♥话♥
Look, Sebastian called me the night he escaped.
他说让我找辆车再带一袋现金去见他
He told me to meet him with a car and bag of cash.
说如果我不照做...
Said if I didn't, he'd--
他就把我彻底解决
he'd finish me off for good.
他威胁要杀你吗
He threatened to kill you?
不是杀了我 更糟
Not kill me, worse.
他是康斯坦丁
He's Constantine.
他仍然还有一大堆拥趸
He still has a legion of followers
这些人能接触到任何人和事
and they can touch everyone and everything
要是他们要修理我...
that's ever touched me--
好 我明白了
Okay, I got it.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
你不知道吗
You have no idea?
我...
I--
这是瑞姆森监狱的一名狱警的手♥机♥
This phone is from a prison guard at Remsen.
在4月17日 5月11日和6月15日
On April 17th, May 11th, and June 15th,
麦克莱恩分别从这个手♥机♥给你发过信息
McClane sent you text messages from this phone.
好吧 对 他发过
Okay, yeah. He did.
但不是任何违法的事
But it wasn't anything illegal.
也从没聊过越狱
Nothing about trying to escape.
他很内疚 对于自己黑进联邦调查局时候
He feels guilty about that guy who died
害死的那个人
When we hacked the Fed.
那个清洁工吗
The janitor?
对
Yeah.
他想让我去联♥系♥死者的遗孀
He wanted me to get in touch with the guy's wife,
做些补偿
try to make amends.
她应该会很高兴吧
Sure she'd love that.
我和他说了我不能参与这些事
I told him i can't get involved.
我...往来信息里都写了
I--it's all there in the texts.
你认识这段代码吗
Do you recognize this code?
不认识 这是什么
No. What is it?
这不该你打听 就回答问题
Don't worry about that, just answer the question.
我...我刚回答了
I--I already did.
你认为这是康斯坦丁写的吗
Do you think Constantine wrote it?
不 这不是他的风格
No, it's not his style.
函数调用和编写方法都不像...
The function calls, the methods--
我也这么觉得
That's what I said.
前后端写法都不是康斯坦丁的套路
Form and end form don't match to Constantine's parameters.
他不太可能做这种改变
It's unlikely he would change that up.
我之前从没见过这样的代码
This is like nothing i've ever seen before.
怎么了
What?
不 不要逼我这么做
No. Do not make me do this.
婕特 听我说
Jet, listen to me.
我不需要他的帮助
I don't need his help.
我自己就能搞定
I can do this myself.
我们知道你能
We know you can.
但时间紧迫
But the clock is ticking.
我们只想让你
Look, we just want you to bring
找亚当·明托克来帮忙
in Adam Mintock to help you.
我去哪找他
How am I supposed to find him?
他大隐于市
He lives off the grid.
不 不再是了
Yeah, not anymore.
我们正在对他实施居家监禁
We have him under house arrest.
电子脚镣这些
Ankle monitor and everything.
纽约警局 开门
NYPD, open up.
明托克
Mintock.
马尔多纳多 我就在他门外
Maldonado, I'm right outside his front door.
收到
Copy that.
他的门上装了虹膜扫描器
He has an iris scanner on the door.
真是老一套
So predictable.
我进来了
I'm inside.
我随时待命
Standing by.
还没看到他人
He hasn't shown his face yet,
但根据电子脚镣信♥号♥♥
but according to his ankle bracelet,
他就在这里某处
he's in here somewhere.
看起来他又重操旧业
Looks like he's back to his old ways.
这个破地方到处都是他造假身份的证据
Evidence of identity fraud all over the damn place.
我这就过去
I'm coming in.
稍等 他就在旁边
Hang on, he's very close.
情况不太对劲
There's something strange.
怎么回事
What the hell?
没人应门 所以...
You didn't answer the door, so.
那你就自己进来了
So you just let yourself in?
你知道我可以让你
You know I can have you arrested
因为非法闯入被逮捕吧
for breaking and entering.
那我还能举报你违反假释条例呢
And I could report you for violating your parole.
打断一下
'Scuse me.
抱歉 这是...
Sorry, this is--
木美子 木美子 这是斯鲁特
Kimiko. Uh, Kimiko, Sloot.
斯鲁特是警♥察♥
Sloot is a cop.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
-这意思是... -我知道这什么意思
- It means-- - I know what it means.
如果你想我的话 可以先打电♥话♥
You know, if you missed me, you could have just called.
我来找你帮个忙
I came to ask for your help with something,
但显然我错了
but clearly it was a mistake
以为你会自愿协助正义的一方
to think you would voluntarily help out the good guys.
听我说 关于电子脚镣...
Look, about the ankle bracelet--
我说的是你家这满屋的
I'm talking about the forged documents
身份造假文件
you have lying all over the place.
这就下结论了吗
Judgmental much?
我在和一个帮助受害者
I work with a network
逃离家暴的网络合作
that helps abused women escape domestic violence.
逮捕我啊
Arrest me.
这次又需要我怎么拯救你
So how can I save your ass this time?
你听说北部的越狱事件了吗
You heard about the prison break upstate?
我猜应该没有
Assume I didn't.
我刻意不看新闻的
I assiduously don't watch the news.
安保系统被黑了
Security system was hacked.
黑客远程开启了一些牢房♥
Hackers unlocked a bunch of cells remotely.
干得好啊 勇士一步步地
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表