剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
2022年3月
乌克兰 布恰
可我的意思就是这个 爸爸
But that's what I'm saying, Dad.
我已经做了大量的研究
I've done a ton of research already.
没什么大不了的
It's not that big of a deal.
你会变得另类的
You're gonna get weird.
我本来就另类
I'm already weird.
不 你很完美 完美得另类
No, you're perfect, perfectly weird.
在家自学是可以得到非常好的教育
You can get a great education homeschooling,
而且我保证我会去和人交往
and I promise I'll still socialize
这样我就不会变得更加另类
so I won't get weirder.
我有克洛伊呢 她是我最好的朋友
I've got Chloe. She's my best friend.
这事没可能
It's not gonna happen.
听着 我知道你很焦虑
Look, I know you're anxious.
你妈妈告诉我 演习之后你就...
Your mom told me that after the drill, you--
不是就一个演习 爸爸
It's not just one drill, Dad.
这学期我们已经搞过三次紧急封锁演习了
We've had three lockdown drills since the school year started.
这世界都要疯了
The world is going to crap.
迟早会有个疯子
It's only a matter of time before some madman
走进我的教室
walks in my classroom.
别这么说
Don't say that.
千万别这么说
Don't ever say that.
天啊 你才15岁吧 莉莉 你要留在学校上学
What, Jesus, you're 15, Lily, you're staying in school.
这个世界无奇不有
Look, there's a lot of stuff that's out in the world.
但真会发生坏事的可能性...
But the chances of anything bad actually happening--
待在这 你别动 别动
Stay here. You don't move. Don't move.
女士
Ma'am!
小姐 你没事吧 小姐
Miss, are you okay? Miss?
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait, wait.
妈的
Damn it.
-什么情况 她一下就跑到我车前了 -报♥警♥
- What the hell? She ran right in front of me. - Call 911.
我没看见她 我没时间...
I didn't see her. I didn't have time to--
马上报♥警♥
Call 911 now.
-别动 别动 -不
- Easy, easy, easy. - No!
等等 等等
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait.
慢点 别动 小姐 冷静点
Hey, slow down. Easy, miss, calm down.
别动 不不不 我是警♥察♥
Easy, no, no, no. I'm the police.
看
Look.
没错
That's right.
我是来帮助你的
I'm here to help you.
冷静点 慢一点
Calm down. Slow down.
慢点 慢点
Slow down. Slow down.
看着我 看着我的眼睛
Look at me. Look at my eye.
你要坚强点
You're gonna be strong now.
不过你要冷静下来 好吗
You need to calm down, though, all right?
呼吸慢下来
Slow your breathing down for me.
就这样 来
That's it. Here.
我要来摸摸你的脉搏 你来摸我的
I'm gonna take your pulse, you're gonna take mine.
感觉到我的脉搏了吗
Feel my pulse?
如果我很平静 你也可以 好吗
If I'm calm, you can be calm, all right?
你要配合我 坚强起来
You gotta be strong for me.
好吗
All right?
放慢你的呼吸
Slow your breathing.
我已经叫了救护车
I've called for an ambulance.
车在路上了
It's on its way.
他...
He--
他是谁
He who?
有人追你吗
Is someone chasing you?
-他打伤了你 -对
- He hurt you? - Yes.
你知道他是谁吗 知道他的名字吗
You know who he is? You know his name?
等等
Hold on.
这边
Over here!
纽约警局
NYPD!
这边 带担架来
Over here, bring a stretcher!
冷静点 好吗
Calm down, all right?
我会陪着你的 好吗
I'm gonna stay with you, all right?
我会帮助你的
I'm gonna help you.
喂
Hey!
-等一下下 -不 不 不
- Hold on one second. - No, no, no, no!
没事 没事
Whoa, no, no, no, no, no,
我不是离开你
I'm not leaving you.
我不是离开你
I'm not leaving you.
我只是去把他们叫过来 好吗
I'm just getting them over here, all right?
我不是离开你
I'm not gonna leave you.
我去叫救护车过来
I'm getting the ambulance.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
我不会离开你 我马上就回来
I'm not gonna leave you. I'll be right back.
把这些车挪开 快 快开走
Move these cars. Come on, let's go!
快 开走 开走 快点 大家
Come on, move, move, move! Come on! Let's go, people.
我们把这些车挪走
Let's get these cars out of the way.
快点 开走 开走
Let's go, move, move, move!
快点
Let's go!
纽约警局
NYPD!
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第三季 第一集
什么情况
What do we got?
我们正在排查 寻找目击者 监控录像
We're canvassing for witnesses, surveillance video.
什么情况
What's going on?
你是谁
Who are you?
-我是谁 -对
- Who am I? - Yeah.
弗兰克·科斯格罗夫警探 27分局
Detective Frank Cosgrove, 2-7.
杰伦·肖警探 32分局
Detective Jalen Shaw, 3-2.
五分钟前上面把案子派给我了
I got the handle five minutes ago.
不 我来负责此案
No, I got this.
这女孩中枪时 是我和她在一起
I was with the girl when she was shot,
我哪都不会去的
so I'm not going anywhere.
那我问问 你要是当时在这女孩身边
Just so I'm clear, if you were with the girl,
她是怎么中枪的
how did she get shot?
我当时见被害人全身是血地在街上跑
I saw the victim running down the street covered in blood.
她闯红绿灯 然后被撞了
She ran out into traffic, got struck.
我跑向她 试着救她 我...
I went over to her, I tried to help her, I--
我想搞清楚发生了什么
tried to figure out what was happening.
然后我就听到了警笛声
Then I heard the sirens.
我让救护车到女孩所处的位置来接她
I alerted the ambulance about the girl, her location,
我想为她开路 因为路上车辆很混乱
I tried to get her through. There was chaos.
我清空了道路
I cleared the street.
就在那时 我听见两声枪响
That's when I heard it, two pops,
就像处决一样 连开了两抢
double tap like an execution.
我看到一名男子逃跑了 他戴着帽子和口罩
I saw a male running away, hat, masked.
我追了一会
I pursued.
没追上他
I lost him.
听上去你似乎已经尽力了
It sounds like you did what you had to do.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说你努力救这个女孩的命 对吗
It just means you tried to save the girl's life, right?
是的
Yeah, I tried.
听着
Look, um...
至于你要和我一起调查这个案子
as far as you working the case with me,
我不确定要怎么进行
I'm not really sure how that works.
无意冒犯 我是新调到凶案组的
No offense, I'm new to Homicide.
那我不算个新人了
Well, I'm not so new.
我来处理吧 我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll handle it. I'll make some calls.
或许我们能一起调查
Maybe we can work this together.
我得走了 你叫肖对吧
I gotta go. It's Shaw, right?
是的
Yeah.
不好意思 你有见到一个小女孩吗
Excuse me. You seen a little girl?
她刚刚坐在这里 棕色头发 棕色眼睛 15岁
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表