剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
科斯塔组织和马西杀人帮 联手对付意大利人
The K-O and the Marcy Killers are going after the Italians.
很高兴见到你 诺娃
Nice to set eyes on you, Nova.
很高兴见到你 雨果
Good to see you too, Hugo.
潘妲
Penda!
她为什么会在这
Why is she here?
她替我工作
She works for me.
你现在如履薄冰
You are walking a very tight rope.
我需要证明自己的忠诚
I had to prove my loyalty.
你用这个保持联♥系♥
You're gonna use this to keep in touch.
你是我们自己人了
You're in our circle.
我写了这个 看一看
I wrote this. Just read it.
丽芙
Liv!
埃利奥特
Elliot.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
药物 有人 有人给我下药了
Drugs. Someone-someone dosed me.
好吧 我们马上去医院
Okay, we need to get you to a hospital immediately.
-不 不 -好
- No, no. - Yeah.
我需要...我需要你...
I need...I need you...
让我进屋
to let me in.
让我进屋
Let me in.
快来
Come on.
O·本森
当线人不得不
There's a protocol
摄入管控药物时是有具体规定的
when a UC is forced to take a controlled substance.
我觉得我必须来这
I felt I had to come here.
你觉得吗
You felt?
我们从来没聊过
We never talked.
我们从来没聊过是怎么回事
We never talked about what happened.
对于纳瓦罗的事
I have nothing more to say
我没什么其他要说的了
about what happened with Navarro.
不是纳瓦罗 是我们
Not Navarro. Us.
埃利奥特 现在不是聊天的时候
Elliot, now's not the time for us to talk.
现在应该弄清楚你摄入的是什么药物
Now is the time for us to figure out what you ingested
记录在案然后送实验室检测
and have it vouchered and lab-tested,
我要打电♥话♥上报
so I am gonna call it in.
那封信不是我写的
I didn't write the letter.
什么
What?
那封信不是我写的
I didn't write the letter.
那封
The letter that
你从罗马回来时交给我的信吗
you gave me when you came back from Rome?
凯茜
Kathy.
凯茜 你的妻子...
Kathy, your wife...
写了那封 你告诉我是你写下的信吗
Wrote the letter that you told me that you wrote?
对 是她的主意
Yes. It was her idea.
在那么久没见面之后...
It would be easier to talk when...
这样会更容易重新沟通
We see each other after so much time.
我试了又试 然后...
I tried and I tried, and then...
凯茜口述我落笔的
Kathy helped dictate.
说我们对彼此的感情都是假的
That what we were to each other was never real.
说我们成了彼此间
And that we got in the way
该成为谁 和该去哪里的阻碍
of each other being who and where we needed to be.
是凯茜的主意
That was Kathy.
如果我生命中有个男人
And if there was a man in my life,
你会希望他是善良
you hope he's the kind,
忠诚和专一 配得上我的男人
faithful, and devoted man that I deserved.
凯茜
Kathy.
"但在另一个平行宇宙...
"But in a parallel universe...
将永久写着你我的故事"
It will always be you and I."
那句是我写的
I wrote that.
在给信封封口前 我偷偷写的
I slipped it in there before sealing the envelope.
丽芙
Liv.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第二季 第三集
他是个成年人 阿雅娜
He is a grown-ass man, Ayanna.
一个成年人应该在午夜需要帮助的时候
And grown-ass men should have friends they can turn to
有朋友可以求助
when they need them in the middle of the night.
他被下药了
He was drugged.
为了不暴露行动 他不得不这么做
He did what he had to do to not blow the operation.
看你这么可爱就算了
You're lucky you're cute.
说得对 我很可爱
That's right, I am cute.
给 告诉他 他们白人最近热衷的燕麦奶
Here, tell him we're fresh out of oat milk, or soy milk,
或者豆奶 我们家都刚好没有了
or whatever the hell white people are into these days.
是你吃的什么吗
Was it something you ingested?
他们偷偷往你饮料里掺了什么
Did they spike your drink?
不是
No.
我几乎什么都没喝
I barely drank anything.
我是被一个女孩
It was administered orally
从嘴里下的药
by a girl who slipped it in my mouth.
用她的嘴下的
With her mouth.
你暴露身份了吗
Did you blow your cover?
没有 我守住了秘密
No, I kept it together.
直到你去了本森家
Until you got to Benson's.
为什么 她说什么了
Why? What'd she say?
就说你情况一团糟
Just that you were pretty messed up.
那倒是真的
Well, that's true.
你知道如果她上报会发生什么吧
You know what would have happened if she reported this.
知道 我会被立刻调离卧底任务
Yeah, I'd automatically be taken off my UC assignment
进行药物检测
and given a drug test.
然后住院观察来检测未知的副作用
And hospitalized to monitor you for unforeseen side effects.
阿雅娜 你不能把我调离
Ayanna, you can't pull me out of there.
想扳倒科斯塔的机会近在咫尺了
We're almost where we need to be to bring down Kosta.
你不用跟我说两遍
You don't have to tell me twice.
但我要决定
But it's on me to decide
你回去卧底是否安全 而且我...
if it's safe for you to go in the field, and I-
那不是我们的一次性手♥机♥
That's not our burner.
未知号♥码
AB来了 需要马上见你
约翰·科斯塔给的礼物
Present from Jon Kosta,
AB指的是阿尔比·布利斯库
and AB is Albi Briscu.
我要去见他
And I'm going off to see him.
和你太太说 我喜欢黑咖啡
Tell your wife I like it black.
我的天 艾迪 看来你昨晚过得很不错
Jesus, Eddie. You had great night, no?
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
我需要人帮忙
I need favor.
帮我个人的忙
Personal favor.
我需要你帮忙 让他看起来像死于火灾
I want you to make it look like he died in a fire.
你想让我弄一场温度极高的大火
You want me to build a fire hot enough
来掩盖他脑袋里有一颗子弹这么个事实
to get rid of the fact that he's got a bullet in his head?
你想要那么高温的大火
I mean, you want temperatures that high,
现场就会至少来三支消防队
you're gonna have three fire departments at the scene.
为什么你要给我制♥造♥困难
Why you bring me problem?
你要处理尸体 就要迅速而简单
You want to dispose of a body quick and easy
这样就不需要回答问题
where you don't have to answer no questions.
我知道个地方
I got the place.
这是什么鬼地方
The hell is this place?
以前是个精神病院
Used to be a mental institution.
他们以前把死在这里的无名氏们埋在这里
This is where they buried all the John Does that died there.
可以了 好
All right. Yeah.
够深了 不错
That's deep enough. That's good.
我私下付你钱干这事是事出有因
There's a reason I pay you off the books for this.
-好 -这事从没发生过
- Okay. - This never happen.
你也从来没来过 从没见过那具尸体
You was never here. And you never saw that body.
什么尸体
What body?
知道那个人是谁吗
Any idea who the guy was?
还不知道
None.
而且肯定不是科斯塔组织的惯常手法
And definitely not the K-O's usual MO.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表