剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
这里面什么都没有
There's nothing in here.
麦克莱恩 我们究竟在找什么
McClane, what are we looking for, exactly?
你们要找到发电机
You want to find the generator.
它应该在地下室
It should be on the basement level.
我们怎么接近惠特利
How do we get to Wheatley?
小型秘密部队会通过这条
Small stealth unit will infiltrate the building
可用的维修涵洞潜入大楼
via this utility maintenance culvert.
安全维运中心在地下二层
The SOC doesn't have surveillance
没有设置监控
on the sub-basement level.
我们的假设
Our assumption is that
惠特利没有自行安装监控
Wheatley hasn't installed his own.
不要做假设
Don't assume.
什么意思 警探
Excuse me, Detective?
我向你保证 惠特利预见了
I assure you, Wheatley's anticipated
你们刚刚想到的一切
anything that you just thought of.
这些涵洞属于另一个完全独♥立♥的建筑网
These culverts are a part of a completely separate grid
他根本无法进入
that he won't have access to.
我们认为风险低至可承受范围内
We consider the risk low to tolerable.
你怎么想的 贝尔警长
What are your thoughts, Sergeant Bell?
我赞成我同事的看法
I agree with my colleague.
惠特利是会全局考虑的人
Wheatley is a 3-D chess player.
这座城市即将迎来第二个没有电力的夜晚
The city's heading into a second night without power.
你说我们该怎么办
What do you suggest we do?
至少我们应该搞清楚惠特利说
Well, at the very least, let's find out what Wheatley
他想要我的灵魂是什么意思
meant when he said he wanted my soul.
从这开始
Start with that.
这主意很好
Very good idea.
你分散他的注意力 我们的队伍趁机进入
You distract him, our team will go in.
我想我们找到了
I think we found it.
没错
Yep, we did.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
让它开始工作
Get it to work.
我们不妨喝点托迪酒吧
I figure we might as well toddy.
贝娜黛特 你太懂我了
Bernadette, you're my kind of gal.
给你 干杯
There you go. Cheers.
祝你健康
Slainté.
-盖尔语 -是吗
- It's Gaelic. - Really?
-你听到了吗 -什么
- Do you hear that? - What?
等一下
Wait.
是一支乐队
It's a band.
他们在现场演奏 很棒吧
And they're live, isn't that great?
我们去看看吧
Let's check it out.
等等 还记得埃利奥特说的吗
Oh, wait a minute, remember what Elliot said?
我记不得他说了什么
I don't remember what he said.
你和我一样坏
You're as bad as I am.
我记得他说过
I think he said
我们不应该离开这间公♥寓♥
that we shouldn't leave the apartment.
"先起舞 再思考 此即自然规律"
"Dance first, think later. It's the natural order."
-你知道是谁说的吗 -不知道
- Do you know who said that? - No.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
但不管是谁 他可真是个天才
But whoever it was, he was a damn smart fella.
好吧 我想我们在这里跳
Okay, well--I guess we could dance right here.
当然可以
Sure we can.
-我可以请你跳这支舞吗 -好的
- May I have this dance? - All right.
独属我们的乐队
Our own band.
-是的 -夫复何求呢
- Yes. - What could be better?
给我们弹小夜曲
Serenading us.
这才是纽约
That's New York.
停下 安全 前进 前进
Wait. All right, go, go.
所以他们把你的儿子给你了
So they gave you your son.
我就不会那么做 但这不是我的决定
I wouldn't have done that. But it's not my decision.
现在有架飞机在泰特波罗
Now, there's a jet waiting for you
等着带你飞离这里
at Teterboro to fly you out of here.
我猜只剩下我的灵魂了
I guess the only left is my soul.
继续啊 拿走它
So go on. Take it.
我正有此意
Oh, I plan to.
但首先 你要进行忏悔
But first, you're going to perform penance
就像虔诚的天主教小男孩一样
like a good little Catholic boy.
是吗
Am I?
行 我们说的是哪种
Okay, so what are we talking?
悔罪 告解 苦行
Contrition? Confession? Self-mortification?
全都要
All of the above.
不过你可能要重新考虑一下
But you might want to reconsider
你将要做的事情
what you're about to do.
我没必要重新考虑
There's no need for me to reconsider.
你想赌我的灵魂
You want to gamble with my soul?
我非常确信我会赢
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win.
开玩笑的时候死着人呢
Making jokes and people are dying.
现在你做忏悔的时候
And now, when you do your penance,
还要再加上由于你的过错
you're going to have to add that it was your fault
翠贝卡养老院刚刚失去了电力
that the power just went out at the Tribeca Nursing Home,
让那些可怜的老人等着被冻死
leaving all those poor old people to freeze to death.
我好久都没有这么跳过舞了
I haven't done that in a million years.
那就继续跳吧
Let's keep doing it then.
可否 你意下如何
Hmm? What do you say?
你我二人 再舞万年
You and me, for the next million.
你要是更了解我的话就不会这么说
Well, if you knew me better, you wouldn't say that.
迈尔斯 我有...
Miles, I have a...
这么说吧 我有另一面
Well, let's say I have another side to me.
谁没有呢
So who doesn't?
我们都有另一面 贝娜黛特
We all have another side, Bernadette.
相信我
Trust me.
也许甚至有两面 或者三面
Maybe even two. Or three.
我们先把那些抛到脑后
Let's both agree to put all that behind us
然后跳着舞步入未来
as we dance our way into the future.
只有我们两个人
Just the two of us.
要是真那么简单就好了
If only it was that easy.
你为什么锁门
Why'd you lock the door?
我非常抱歉 我...
I--I'm so sorry. I...
怎么了 抱什么歉
What's the matter? What is it?
不 不 不
No! No! No!
让开 老头
Out of the way, old man.
别伤害她
Don't hurt her!
我的天
Oh, my God!
你们是谁
Who are you?
他有多大可能性会遵守承诺
What's the likelihood he'll keep his end of the agreement?
理查德·惠特利不是守信用的人
Richard Wheatley is not a man of his word,
如果你想问这个
if that's what you're asking.
但毫无疑问的是 他计划逃跑
But there's no question, he plans to flee.
我们唯一能逮捕他的机会就是
Our only chance of apprehending him is
我们的技术人员超控安全维运中心
if our techs are able to override the SOC.
进行的怎么样了
And how's that going?
你们看到四根管道转换开关了吗
Do you see four conduit transfer switches?
-小心你的头 -谢谢
- Watch your head. - Thank you.
是的 我们看到了
Yeah. We see them.
你们需要把前两个向左转
You'll need to flip the first two left
另外两个向右转
and the second two right.
-这样就可以了吗 -还没有
- That's it? - We're not there yet.
整个电站靠6号♥燃油运行
The whole plant runs on number six fuel oil.
你们需要启动柴油泵电机
You got to activate the diesel pump motor.
-小心你的头 -好的
- Watch your head. - Okay.
等等
Wait a minute.
柴油机关闭阀门
让我们看看
Let's see.
就在这
It's this right here.
梯子 我们需要一个梯子爬上去
Ladder, we need a ladder to get up there.
-好的 没错 -是的 请让让
- All right, yeah. - Yeah, just--
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 我听得到你讲话
Okay, I can hear you.
现在我能看到你
And now I can see you.
你要从这里走到市政厅
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表