剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
太小心谨慎 对于唐纳利来说也是
He's cagey even for Donnelly.
但他说他会帮忙去找韦伯
But he said that he would help look for Webb.
我想我该接受他的提议
I think I'm gonna take him up on that offer.
好的 继续关注
All right. Stay close.
一旦我们查到什么 就准备行动了
As soon as we have something, be ready to move.
-好的 -同时
- Yep. - In the meantime,
法官刚刚签发了基尔布莱德的逮捕令
the judge just signed a warrant on Kilbride.
我马上去抓他
I'm about to take him down.
我们一直都在为那个案子努力 恭喜 祝好运
Been working hard on that. Congrats and good luck.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me you know something.
我们的人在外看着
Our people are out looking.
雨果检查了所有安全屋
Hugo's checked all the safe houses.
我在打他所有的电♥话♥
I'm calling every single one of his numbers.
目前什么消息也没有
So far, nothing.
听着 他知道警♥察♥
Well, look, he knows the police
-正在找他 对吗 -是的
- are looking for him, right? - Yes.
所以也许他只是做个聪明人
So maybe he's just being smart.
也许他只是想保持低调 直到风头过去
Maybe he's just laying low until the heat blows over.
这会是个好策略
It'd be a good strategy.
-我知道他会跟你联♥系♥ -等等 和我
- I know he'll reach out to you. - Wait, me?
是的... 他要是联♥系♥我的话
Yes--it would be too dangerous
会太危险了 而你是他的副手
to try to contact me, and you're his VP.
你是他最信任的员工
You're his most trusted employee.
他爱你 诺娃
He loves you, Nova.
我也爱他
I love him too.
你已经像是我们俩的家人了
I mean, you've become like family to the both of us.
普雷斯顿联♥系♥你的时候
When Preston contacts you,
你让他到高瓦纳斯运河见我
you tell him to meet me at the Gowanus Canal.
他会知道是什么意思 你能办到吗
He'll know what that means. Can you do that?
当然
Of course.
好的
Okay.
还有他一旦联♥系♥你
And as soon as he reaches out to you,
你就打电♥话♥告诉我 这样我就心里有数
you call me so I'll know when.
好的 我会立马打给你 但是...
Yes, I'll call you right away, but--
但是什么
But what?
他要是不打来呢
What if he doesn't call?
他会打来的
He will.
他不会让他的女儿没有父亲的
He would never leave his daughter without a father.
永远不会
Never.
他太爱她了
He loves her too much.
纽约警♥察♥局
NYPD.
我们要见基尔布莱德议员
We need to see Congressman Kilbride.
女士们先生们 这家公♥司♥现在正接受
Ladies and gentlemen, this firm is under investigation
组织犯罪特遣队
by the Organized Crime Task Force
和联邦政♥府♥特工的调查
and agents of the federal government.
这些办公室要关闭 等候进一步通知
These offices are shut down until further notice.
你们能先坐下吗
Have you take a seat for me, please.
我们有搜捕令
We have a warrant.
女士 请把那个放下
Ma'am, put that down, please.
怎么回事
What's this about?
国会议员里昂·基尔布莱德 你因涉嫌
Congressman Leon Kilbride, you are under arrest
受贿 洗钱和敲诈勒索罪被捕
for bribery, money laundering, and racketeering.
把他拷起来
Cuff him.
阿雅娜
Ayanna...
阿雅娜 告诉我这不是真的
Ayanna, tell me this is not happening.
丹妮诗 我警告过你
Denise, I warned you.
我告诉过你去找别的工作
Look, I told you to look for work elsewhere.
宝贝 听着 我只是在履行公务
Babe, look, I'm just trying to do my job.
我希望你现在满意了
I hope you're happy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么事
What's up?
嘿 我知道韦伯在什么位置
Hey, got a location on Webb.
-在哪 -哈莱姆的房♥子
- Where? - This house up in Harlem
正在装♥修♥ 我猜那些毒贩
is under construction, and I guess some drug dealers
和非法居住者把那里当成汽车旅馆了
and squatters are using it as a motel.
他正躲在那里
He's hiding out there.
你从哪里获得的情报
Where are you getting your intel from?
从一个在雷克斯监狱我认识了五年多的线人那里
From this CI I saved from a five-year bit at Rikers.
他欠我人情 那么...我打电♥话♥叫兄弟们准备
He owed me, so--I'm gonna call the guys for backup.
地址在哪
What's the address?
第五大道和雷诺克斯街之间的130号♥
130th between Fifth and Lenox.
好的 那里见
All right, I'll see you there.
-喂 -唐纳利查到了韦伯在哪
- Hey. - Donnelly has a lead on where Webb is.
我把地址发给你
I'll text you the address.
好的 收到
All right, copy that.
等我们到了你再进去
Do not go in until we arrive.
那边等你
I'll see you there.
-其他人呢 -都在路上了
- Where's everyone? - On their way.
韦伯在里面吗
Webb inside?
没看见人进出
Nobody's come in or out,
但我知道那个满嘴谎话的混♥蛋♥一定在里面
but I know the lying bastard's in there.
是的 我们等后援
Yeah. We'll wait for backup.
我说了他们已经在路上了 走吧 把他拿下
I told you they're coming. C'mon, let's take him down.
你说拿下他
When you say take him down,
是指我们俩逮捕他吗
you mean we're gonna arrest him?
没错 走吧
Yeah. Come on.
别逼我 伙计
I didn't wanna do this, man.
斯特布勒
Stabler.
斯特布勒
Stabler!
喂 斯特布勒
Hey, Stabler.
回答我 你哪里受伤了
Hey, talk to me. Where are you hit?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
感觉被大象踩了一样
I feel like I've been trampled by an elephant.
发生什么事了
What happened?
谁射了你
Who shot you?
帕内尔 波顿
Parnell. Bolton.
韦伯呢
Webb?
没有韦伯
There is no Webb.
唐纳利陷害了我
Donnelly set me up.
看来你暴露了
That means you're blown.
好了 我现在马上带你离开这儿
All right, we gotta get you the hell out of here right now.
不 等等
No, wait a minute.
他们以为我死了
They think I'm dead.
他们以为我已经死了
They think I'm dead.
是的
You're right.
我们可以利用这一点
We can use that.
好 我会放出消息 帮你争取时间
Yeah, I'll put it out on the radio--buy you some time.
他们绝对想不到"亡者"找上他们
Never see a dead man coming for 'em.
有什么新消息
So any news?
除了之前的遇险信♥号♥♥没有新消息
No updates since the distress call.
他不可能活下来
There's no way he made it.
他们也许把他带到莫宁赛德医院了
They probably took him to Morningside.
离得近 还开了一个新的创伤科
It's close and they got that new trauma unit.
我打电♥话♥过去试探下情况
I'll call over there and find something out.
不 不 不 别管它
Wait, no, no, no. No, leave it alone.
那我们接下来怎么做
So what's our next move?
接下来就是什么也不做 明白吗
Our next move is no move, all right?
低调行事
We lay low.
不要打电♥话♥或者发短♥信♥ 什么也不做
No phone calls, no texts, nothing, all right?
-大家清楚了吗 -是 老大
- We clear? - Yeah, boss.
缄默法则
Omertà.
嘿 别激动 伙计
Hey. Hey, easy, man.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
我也是
So am I.
这是为了我受的那三枪
That's for the three shots that I took.
告诉我唐纳利和波顿在哪
You're gonna tell me where Donnelly and Bolton are.
我什么都不知道
I got nothing for you.
行
Okay.
麦克卡森酒吧南边6米处 我给你准备了份薄礼
20 feet south of McCutcheon's. I got a little present for you.
他被铐在栅栏上
He's handcuffed to a fence.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表