剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
but if you're a problem to the family,
你要么脑袋吃枪子 要么永远消失
you get shot in the head, or you get disappeared.
听上去熟悉吗
That sound familiar?
给我...
Just--
滚出去
get out.
我甚至不想看到你的脸
I can't even look at your face.
滚出去
Get out!
不
No!
为什么 为什么这样对我
Why? Why would you do this to me?
我给了你一切
I gave you everything.
我给了你我所有的一切
I gave you everything I had
来帮你站稳脚跟
to get you on your feet.
而你却毁了我所有的一切
And you just destroyed everything I've ever had.
我们现在在说什么
What are we talking about now?
我们在说什么
What are we talking about?
那个誓言 贝煞还有那些事吗
The oath? Besa and all that stuff?
是的 我属于那里
Yeah, yeah. I belonged.
是啊 你属于一个基本靠引诱
Yeah, you belonged to a family that basically lured
绝望单纯的姑娘远离她们的亲人的家族
desperate, naive girls away from their loved ones,
把她们运到千里之外
transports them thousands of miles,
把她们卖♥♥给一再强♥奸♥她们的陌生人
sells them to strangers who will rape them over and over.
这就是我们所谈论的家庭
And that's the family we're talking about.
-你是这样家族的一员吗 -不
- You're part of that family? - No.
-你想成为这样家族的一员吗 -不 不是这样
- You want to be part of that family? - No, it's not true.
你觉得是谁杀了你的父亲
Who do you think killed your father?
是谁把那颗子弹从你母亲的脑袋射进去的
Put that bullet in your mother's brain?
雷吉 我现在是你摆脱这一切
Now, Reg, I am your best and only chance
最好也是唯一的机会
at getting out of this.
我之前跟你说过我会挺你
I told you I got your back before.
我挺你
I got your back.
但时间不等人
But the clock's ticking.
所以你得做决定你打算怎么做
So you gotta make a decision on what you want to do.
为什么把我关在这
Hey. Hey, why am I here?
把你关在这是为了你自己的安全
You're here for your own protection.
你这么做是违法的
What you're doing is against the law.
那我也准备好承担相应的责任了
Well, I am prepared to deal with the consequences.
你不能这么做
You can't do that!
如果是我亲儿子 我也会这么做
I'd do the same thing for my own son.
-进展如何 -稍等
- Hey, how'd it go? - Give me a second.
楼上正在组建大陪审团
Grand jury's assembling upstairs.
我听到了 告诉我阿尔比说了什么
I hear you! Show me what Albi said.
他还认为自己在和雷吉发信息吗
He still thinks he's texting with Reggie?
这几天先躲一躲 等安全了告诉我
现在安全了 你在哪 我去接你
太快了 我再联♥系♥你
好 我会去看妈妈 需要给她送吃的吗 人在吗
当然
Sure does.
我告诉他这几天我要躲一躲
Told him I'm laying low for a few days.
现在他在问"需要给妈妈送吃的吗"
Now he's asking if he should "Bring my momma some food"?
不对
No.
没人给艾格妮丝送食物 她整天都在做饭
No one brings Agnes any food. She's cooking 24-7.
我也这么想 这是个暗语
That's what I figured. It's a code.
他想试探雷吉是不是被抓了
He's trying to figure out if Reggie's compromised.
记住 不要送凤尾鱼
Remember: no anchovies.
你想让雷吉这么回复吗
That's what you want Reggie to text back?
对
Mm-hmm, yeah.
她对凤尾鱼过敏 这么说试试看
she's allergic to anchovies. Give that a shot.
好 我会去看妈妈 需要给她送吃的吗
记住 不要送凤尾鱼
搞定
Got it.
贝煞
是过去四个月一直和我们配合的
Same grand jury we've been working with
-大陪审团吗 -他们了解最新情况
- the past four months? - They're up-to-speed.
准备好判定起诉
Ready to hand out an indictment.
-时间紧迫 -我们只需向他们证明证据已拿到
- The clock is ticking. - We just need to show them we got the goods.
所以你得做决定
So, you gotta make a decision
你打算怎么做
on what you want to do.
你告诉他时间紧迫
You told him the clock was ticking,
但没告诉他什么时候时间截止
but you didn't tell him when the bomb was going off.
你需要把他逼得再狠一点
You need to push him harder.
雷吉已经快要交代了
Reggie's ready to fold.
我们只需要再打一张牌
There's just one more card we need to play.
艾格妮丝·博格达尼
Agnes Bogdani?
你的儿子在哪 博格达尼太太
Where's your son, Mrs. Bogdani?
他可能只是迟到了
He's probably just running late.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
今天就是请你来打个流感疫苗 博格达尼太太
Well, we have you down for a flu shot today, Mrs. Bogdani.
我们会检查你的体征然后...
We'll take your vitals and...
可否让我和博格达尼太太
Can I have a few minutes alone
单独聊几分钟
with Mrs. Bogdani, please?
这几天先躲一躲 等安全了告诉我
现在安全了 你在哪 我去接你
太快了 我再联♥系♥你
好 我会去看妈妈 需要给她送吃的吗 人在吗
记住 不要送凤尾鱼
贝煞
很高兴他还安全
I'm glad he's safe.
你相信这信息吗
Do you trust the message?
我还是告诉你我不信什么吧
I tell you what I don't trust.
我不信雷吉不会犯另一个错误
I don't trust Reggie not to make another stupid mistake.
你觉得他在哪
Where do you think he is?
我不知道 他没说
I don't know. He didn't say.
我要是他 早就往圣托马斯岛去了
I was him, I'd be halfway to St. Thomas by now.
他不会丢下艾格妮丝一个人逃出国
Wouldn't leave the country without Agnes.
我告诉你谁知道雷吉在哪
I'll tell you who knows where Reggie is.
艾迪·艾什斯
Eddie Ashes.
我们把瓦格纳叫来
Let's get Wagner down here.
我是一级警探埃利奥特·斯特布勒
I'm First Grade Detective Elliot Stabler,
警号♥6313
shield number 6313.
过去的六个月里 我一直在
Over the last six months, I've been undercover
科斯塔组织卧底 他们又名KO
with the Kosta Organization, aka K-O.
他们是一个来自阿尔巴尼亚的
They're an Albanian transnational
跨国犯罪组织 大本营在布朗克斯
criminal syndicate based out of the Bronx.
在那期间 我参加过勒索
In that time, I've been party to extortion,
贩毒 倒卖♥♥军♥火♥
drug smuggling, weapons sales,
贩卖♥♥人口
human trafficking,
和性贩卖♥♥
and sex trafficking,
此外还亲自见证了
as well as personally witnessing
六起谋杀
a half-dozen murders.
谢谢你 斯特布勒警探
Thank you, Detective Stabler.
我们从KO组织的
Let's begin by talking
可♥卡♥因♥贩卖♥♥业务开始聊吧
about the K-O's cocaine trafficking business.
他们和纽约其他的所有毒贩
What distinguishes them from all the other drug dealers
有何不同
in the state of New York?
科斯塔组织直通毒品源头
Well, the Kosta Organization has gone to the source,
在哥伦比亚 而且和那边达成了交易
Colombia, and they cut a deal.
他们接管了他们贩售的可♥卡♥因♥的
And they have taken over the manufacturing,
生产 运输以及分销
the transportation, the distribution of their cocaine.
他们现在自己控制了整条供应链
They now control their entire supply chain.
鉴于此情况 是否可以说他们变得更大胆
And is it fair to say that they've become bolder,
更强大 并且更危险呢
more powerful, and more dangerous as a result?
科斯塔组织是纽约历史上
The K-O is the most dangerous criminal organization
最危险的犯罪组织
that New York has ever seen.
仅仅19人却对一年之内
A mere 19 individuals are responsible
30%的谋杀案上涨率负有责任
for a 30% uptick in murders in just one year.
在整个调查的过程中
During this entire investigation,
斯特布勒探员成功取得了他们的信任
Detective Stabler managed to gain their trust
并且在贝尔警长和布鲁斯特警长的领导下
and, with the leadership of Sergeants Bell and Brewster,
取得了大量的证据
gathered an extraordinary amount of evidence,
我们会在未来两天内将其呈现给你们
which we will present to you over the next two days,
届时我们希望大陪审团
at which time we hope that this grand jury
能够决定提起诉讼
will decide to indict
并授权警方终结科斯塔组织的恐怖统治
and empower them to put an end to the K-O's reign of terror.
我不会有事的 妈妈
I'm gonna be fine, Mama.
不会有事的
Fine, fine.
没事了 现在你和我在一起了
It's okay, it's okay. You're with me now.
我不会让任何事情发生在我们身上 好吗
I'm not gonna let anything happen to us, okay? Okay.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表