剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
如果世界上还残存些体面的话
If there's any decency left in the world.
发过来了
And there is.
密♥码♥
我的天
Jesus.
-婕特 -你继续
- Jet. - Keep going.
找到这个公♥寓♥
Find the apartment.
我找到这个公♥寓♥了
I found the apartment.
浴室有摄像头 卧室也有
Cameras in the shower. And bedroom.
播放
Run it.
播放
Run it.
放吧
Go ahead.
那应该是米娅
That would be Mia.
我没看到伊莱 等等 他出现了
I don't see Eli. Wait, here he is.
米娅 我得走了 已经
Mia, I gotta go, it's, like--
已经凌晨四点了
it's, like, 4:00 in the morning.
米娅
Mia.
-她已经死了 -是的
- She was already dead. - Yes.
倒回
Rewind.
倒回
Rewind.
这是30分钟前
This is 30 minutes earlier.
这是斯沃福德
It's Swofford.
目击证人就是凶手
The witness is the killer.
把这段视频发给李堡警局的拉米雷斯警探
Send that video to Detective Ramirez at FLPD.
告诉他抓捕斯沃福德
Tell him to pick up Swofford.
收到
Copy that.
患者区 请勿喧哗
我来着接伊莱·斯特布勒
I'm here to pick up Eli Stabler.
我得知他已经被释放了
I was told he's being released.
你要找心理主治医生
You want the psych attending.
去找斯图兹医生
That would be Dr. Stutz.
不 女士 女士
No. Miss. Miss!
我要找我儿子
I want my son.
玛丽索尔 你好
Marisol, hi.
如果你帮忙打给斯图兹医生
We would be so grateful
我们会非常感激
if you could call Dr. Stutz for us.
拜托你
Please?
-好的 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
斯图兹医生吗
Dr. Stutz?
伊莱·斯特布勒的家长在我这边
I have the parent of Eli Stabler.
他想在你见伊莱之前跟你谈谈
He wants to speak to you before you see Eli.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想知道
I want to know.
什么
Sorry?
关于你的生活
About your life.
你经历了什么 我错过了什么
What you've been through. The things I've missed.
你在约会吗
Seeing anyone?
来真的吗
Seriously?
太尴尬了吗
Too awkward?
有点
Little bit.
不 谢了 但没有 我现在没有约会
No thanks. But no, I'm not at the moment.
但之前有过
But you did?
已经十年了 埃利奥特
Well, it has been ten years, Elliot.
大概多少人
About how many?
什么
What?
大概多少人
About how many?
你真的想知道我的约会史吗 警探
Do you want to know my dating history, Detective?
你在闪烁其词
You're being evasive.
有过一个
There was one
我觉得我真的可以...
who I thought I might actually--
但我没准备好
But I wasn't ready.
然后
And then--
然后艾德死了
and then Ed died.
丽芙 很遗憾听到这些
Liv, I'm so sorry to hear that.
我是斯图兹医生 斯特布勒先生
Hi. Dr. Stutz. Mr. Stabler?
对 埃利奥特·斯特布勒
Yeah. Elliot Stabler.
-您是奥丽薇娅·本森吧 -奥丽薇娅·本森
- And? Olivia Benson. - Olivia Benson.
-我是这家的朋友 -我能直说吗
- I'm a family friend. - Can I speak freely?
当然
Of course.
幸好所有针对伊莱的指控都被撤销了
Well, thankfully, all charges have been dropped against Eli.
他已经能回家了
He's free to go home.
嗯 你想跟我谈谈
Right, and you need to speak to me.
-对 是的 -您说
- Yeah, I do. - Okay?
保持此门关闭
你儿子来医院后 我有机会
I had a chance to spend some time with your son
跟他相处了一会
since he's been here.
他提到了他奶奶
He mentioned that both his grandmother
和姐姐都有躁狂抑郁症
and his sister were bipolar.
伊莱没有躁狂抑郁
Eli is not bipolar.
我不是说他有
Well, I'm not suggesting that.
我想跟你谈谈是因为
Now, the reason that I wanted to speak to you was,
虽然伊莱没有自杀倾向
while Eli may not be suicidal,
或许他也没有直接威胁
he may not even be an immediate risk,
但他表现出很严重的焦虑症状
he is manifesting real signs of severe anxiety.
那是 他刚被指控谋杀
Well, yeah, he was charged with a murder
但他是清白的 所以...
that he didn't commit, so...
-埃利奥特 -这样也无可厚非
- Elliot. - That would make sense that--
好吧 严重焦虑症
Okay, so severe anxiety.
当你儿子在悬崖边时
When your son was on that ledge,
他很崩溃 害怕自己
he was devastated by the possibility
有可能 在某些程度上
that he may have been, in some way,
造成了米娅的死
responsible for Mia's death.
但让他同样难过的
But he was just as upset,
或许更多的是恐惧和难过
perhaps more frightened and upset,
是想到他的父亲 也就是你 会怎么反应
by the thought of how his father--you--might react.
你是说他害怕我吗
Are you saying he's afraid of me?
不 不不
No. No, no.
他替你害怕
He's afraid for you.
他跟我说了你经历过很多风雨
He told me how much you've been through,
他不确定你还能承受多少痛苦
and he's just not sure how much more you can take.
儿子
Hey, bud.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你好啊
Hey there.
再跟我的搭档说一遍
Run it one more time for my partner,
别漏掉任何信息
and don't leave anything out.
他非常注重细节
He's very detail-oriented.
我受人雇佣去杀害这个女孩
I was hired to kill the girl
并布置成那个孩子杀了她的样子
and make it look like the kid did it.
在龙舌兰里下药
Spike the tequila.
家中散落着药片
Have some pills lying around.
让他喝得烂醉
Let him get plenty wasted.
然后我等这个孩子离开
Then I wait for the kid to leave,
我进去 闷死这个姑娘
and I go in, and I suffocate the girl.
这孩子最后一个离开 所以大家都会认为是他干的
Kid's the last one to leave, so everyone thinks he did it.
听着 这孩子酒量不行
Look, this kid, he's a lightweight.
他根本没走 直接昏睡过去
He doesn't leave. He passes out.
所以我必须在这孩子还在公♥寓♥时
So now I gotta go in and smother the girl
进公♥寓♥去杀了这个女孩
while the kid's still in the apartment.
-谁雇了你 -我们全是短♥信♥联♥系♥
- Who hired you? - It was all done by texting.
我从没见过真人
I never saw nobody's face.
他们怎么找到你的
How did they find you?
他们说是在雷克斯监狱岛听说了我的名字
They said they got my name from someone over at Riker's.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who it was.
他们付给我的是加密货币
They paid me in crypto.
他们的专有货币
Their own proprietary coin.
雷克斯监狱岛的人
Someone at Riker's?
有了视频和供认
The video and confession,
这案子已经板上钉钉了
it's pretty cut and dried.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
再次感谢你陪着我
Thank you for being there, again,
当我需要你的时候
when I needed you.
-埃利奥特 -不
- Elliot-- - No.
我想在这里找到平衡 在我们的关系里
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表