剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
-他们还提价了吗 -涨了30%
- They raise the price? - 30%
哪怕生意最好的时候 谁也交不起这么多
Who can pay that, even in the best of times?
我们就是个贝果店
We're a bagel shop.
你丈夫有对接的负责人吗
Did your husband have a point person?
-他提到人名了吗 -那人叫雷吉
- He ever mention anyone's name? - Guy named Reggie.
他是个疯子
That guy is crazy.
至少给意大利人交保护费时
At least with the Italians,
我们知道交多少 何时交
we knew what we had to pay and when.
但这些人 这些阿尔巴尼亚人
But with these guys, the Albanians,
他们就随时随地 漫天要价
they just do whatever they want whenever they want it.
他们觉得是你丈夫烧毁了这地方
They think your husband burned the place down,
让它看起来像是事故
made it look like an accident
以便让你拿到保险赔偿金
so you could get the insurance money.
同时摆脱他们的控制
And keep their boot off your neck.
我们的儿子就要上大学了
Our son is on his way to college.
为了支付学费我们辛苦了二十年
We worked 20 years to pay for it.
那些阿尔巴尼亚人想把这钱夺走
The Albanians tried to take that money.
我理解
I understand.
我们是好人 我们不该遭受这些
We are good people. We didn't deserve this.
科斯塔组织偏好杀戮 然后将其公之于众
K-O likes to kill and put their work on display.
不到两天已经杀害了三人
Three bodies in less than two days.
所有的犯罪现场也都被毁
All of the crime scenes destroyed.
他们想建立什么
They're building up to something.
感觉是场杀戮狂欢
Feels like a spree.
-刚从指尖得到了线索 -什么
- Just got a tip from the tips. - What?
斯特布勒从犯罪现场提取的手指指尖
The fingertips Stabler lifted from the crime scene.
-指纹结果出来了 -然后呢
- The-the prints are back. - And?
死在大火里的人
The people who were burned in the fire were
是杰瑞·米拉内西和马可·多内托
Jerry Milanesi and Marco Dornetto.
-意大利帮派的高级成员 -他们联手了
- High level Italian gangsters. - They're working together.
科斯塔组织和马西杀人帮 联手对付意大利人
The K-O and the Marcy Killers are going after the Italians
和他们的地盘
and their territory.
现在曼弗雷迪·辛纳特拉死了 他们被削弱
Now that Manfredi Sinatra is dead, they're weakened.
这才是第一步
This is just a first step.
他们不消灭所有意大利人
And they're not gonna stop until
是不会停手的
they're the only ones left standing.
感觉像杀戮狂欢的原因是 这本来就是
It feels like a spree because it is a spree.
亲爱的 那种面包对鸭子不好
Hey, honey, that bread isn't good for the ducks.
给你 拿一些我的葡萄给它们
Here, give them some of my grapes.
对 这对它们更好
There, that's better for them.
它们不吃葡萄
They're not eating the grapes.
它们喜欢面包
They like the bread.
对 因为那是垃圾食品
Well, yeah, because it's junk food
就像奇多或者糖果
like Cheetos or candy bars.
如果你不给它们喂面包 他们就会吃葡萄了
If you stop feeding it to them, they'll eat the grapes.
大家都往池塘扔面包
Everyone throws bread in the pond.
对 不然你以为为何鸭子们有那么多健康问题
Yeah, why do you think they have so many health problems?
它们的翅膀都不管用了 看 看那里
Their wings don't even work. See, look at that.
我说的就是这个意思
That's what I'm talking about.
每天给它们喂垃圾
After being fed crap all day long.
你不应该说"垃圾"这个词
You're not supposed to say crap.
好 但已然如此了
Yeah, well, that's what it is.
来吧
Come on, now.
我们得照顾我们的动物朋友们
We got to look out for our animal friends.
-不要扔了 -把那个还我
- That's enough. - Hey, give me that back!
不给
No.
埃利奥特 我和你说过不要喂鸭子
Oh, Elliot, I told you no feeding the ducks.
妈妈
Mom!
你对我孩子做了什么
Hey, what did you do to my kid?
-朱利安 你没事吧 -她打我
- Julian, are you okay? - She hit me.
-我的天 -那位女士 你不能走
- Oh, God. - Don't you move, lady.
拦住那个女人 她袭击了我儿子
Stop that woman. She attacked my son.
-拦住她 -女士
- Hey, stop her. - Hey! Hey, lady.
-怎么回事 -放开我
- Hey, what's going on? Hey. - Let me go.
你在干什么 放开我
What are you doing? Let go of me.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我儿子在警队身居高位
My son is a high ranking member of this police force.
我需要马上和他通话
I need to talk to him now.
我儿子还是市长呢 你能让他接电♥话♥吗
And my son is the mayor, could you get him on the phone?
你 你 你需要带我离开这
You-you-you have to let me out of here.
我...我没想伤害那个男孩
I...no, I didn't mean to hurt that boy.
那是个错误 我犯了个错误
That was a mistake. I made a mistake.
联♥系♥我的儿子 埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探
Get me my son, Detective Elliot Stabler.
-我要马上和他通话 -女士
- I need to talk to him now. - Ma'am...
我的儿子 我要和他通话
My son, I need to talk to him.
女士 女士 一切都会没事的
Ma'am, ma'am, everything's going to be okay.
-好吗 -你要让我走吗
- Okay? - Are you letting me out?
跟我来 好吧 跟我来
Hey, just come with me. All right, come with me.
我带你去个安全的地方
I'm gonna take you to a safe place.
好吧 听我说 我知道你并不认识我
Okay, listen, I know you don't know who I am.
我是贝尔警长 我是你儿子的搭档
I'm Sergeant Bell. I'm your son's partner.
他的搭档 你什么意思
His partner? What do you mean?
对 我现在联♥系♥不上他
Yeah, I'm unable to get in touch with him right now,
所以我 我需要你跟我来
so I just-I need you to come with me,
-我会一直试着联♥系♥他 -好的
- and I'll keep trying, okay? - Okay.
斯特布勒太太
Mrs. Stabler.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mama.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我 埃利奥特
It's me, Elliot.
没事了 现在没事了
It's all right. You're all right now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-真的是你吗 -嗯 真的是我
- Is it really you? - Yeah, it's really me.
-你为什么躲起来 -我没有躲起来
- Why are you hiding? - I'm not hiding.
这是 这是工作需要
Oh, this is--this is work.
不不 我是说你消失了
No, no, I meant you were gone.
你走了
You left.
对 我之前在欧洲
Yeah, I've been in Europe.
在欧洲 我们去了罗马
In Europe. We went to Rome.
-我们一直住在罗马 -住在罗马
- We've been living in Rome. - Living in Rome.
-没错 -对 我想起来了
- Yeah. - Yeah, I remember that.
-是吗 -嗯
- Right? - Yeah.
但你为什么不来看我
But why didn't you visit?
我们来看过你
We visited.
我们回来了有四次
We've been back about four times.
-记得吗 -你来过
- Remember? - You did?
对啊 我跟凯茜 还带了孩子来
Yeah, me and Kathy, we brought the kids over.
圣诞节的时候
Christmas.
对 我想起来了 我记得凯茜
Yes, I remember. I remember Kath--
-怎么了 -埃利奥特 我
- What's the matter? - Elliot, I--
我才想起来你太太
I just remembered your wife.
对不起 我刚才忘记了
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot.
-没关系 -你知道的 我 我本来打算
- It's okay. - You know, I--I meant to--
我 我知道我没去成 但我本来是要去的
I--I know I missed it, but I was going to attend,
然后我不记得发生了什么
and then I'm not sure what happened.
我好像毛病发作了
I think I had an episode.
你在按时吃药吗
You been taking your medication?
我换了药 因为我感觉没事了
Well, I changed my pills because I felt okay.
我以为可以这样
You know, I thought it was fine.
好吧 妈妈 好吧
Okay, Mom. Okay.
我真的很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, honey.
我真的很遗憾你漂亮的新娘...
I'm just so sorry your beautiful bride...
奥丽薇娅的葬礼怎么样
How was Olivia's funeral?
葬礼很美
It was beautiful.
这里可能有点乱
Now, it might be a little untidy here.
我好渴
I'm so dry.
谁能给我倒点水吗 拜托
Will somebody get me some water, please?
好 我给你倒水
Yeah, I'll get you some water.
谢谢 他真是个讨人喜欢的孩子
Thank you. He's such a sweet boy.
-是啊 这些猫是怎么回事 -什么
- Yeah. What's with the cats? - Huh?
-你哪儿来的猫 -附近捡的
- Where'd you get the cats? - Oh, in the neighborhood.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表