剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
我需要你的警枪
I need your service weapon.
-你还有别的武器吗 -格洛克43
- Do you own any other weapons? - Glock 43.
在我床头柜抽屉里
Drawer, nightstand on the side of my bed.
派辆车去他家
Send a car to the residence.
斯特布勒警探 你被停职了
Detective Stabler, you're being suspended
等待内部调查
pending an internal investigation.
所有听证会一经安排
You'll be notified of any and all hearings
就会通知你
as soon as they are scheduled.
你可以走了
You are free to go.
这杯我请 弗兰克·唐纳利
That one's on me. Frank Donnelly.
我记得你 我记得你老爸
I remember you. I remember your father.
我们的爸爸 他们就像...
Yeah, our dads, they were like--
就像兄弟
They were brothers.
你现在非常需要一位
You could use a brother who's got your back
支持你的兄弟
right about now.
你会死在这的
You're gonna catch your death out here.
唐纳利
Donelly!
你干什么呢
Hey, what're you doing?
我去了你家 你孩子说
I swung by your house, your kid said you were
你在这里慢跑 想要保持身材
out here jogging, trying to stay in shape.
但我想
But I'm thinking,
"保持身材干嘛呢"
"Stay in shape for what?"
现在他又没工作
Not like he has a job anymore.
我只是暂时停职
Ah, my suspension's temporary.
那是你说的
Says you.
之前跟你一起工作的黑女人
That Black chick you used to work with,
她可不是这么说的
she says otherwise.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
现在大家都有广播
Everybody's got a podcast now,
包括你的部门
including the department.
今日纽约警♥察♥局
阿雅娜·贝尔警长
Sergeant Ayanna Bell.
在我们结束前 贝尔警长
Now, before we wrap this up, Sergeant Bell,
我想问问埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探的事
I want to ask you about Detective Elliot Stabler.
他因参与理查德·惠特利事件
It's been three weeks since he was suspended
已被停职三周了
for his role in the Richard Wheatley affair.
他在这个部门还有前途吗
Does he still have a future with the department?
斯特布勒警探的未来不在我掌控之中
Detective Stabler's future is out of my hands,
但没人能逃脱法律制裁
but no one is above the law.
但斯特布勒警探
But wasn't Detective Stabler
不是你们团队不可或缺的一员吗
an indispensable member of your team?
没人是不可或缺的
No one person is indispensable.
个人来说呢
Personally?
要我就大闹一场
I'd go to war.
好的宝贝 我开完会给你电♥话♥
Okay, baby, I'll give you a call after this meeting.
替我亲亲杰克
Yeah, give--give Jack a kiss for me.
我也爱你
Okay, love you too.
你好 阿雅娜·贝尔警长
Hi, Sergeant Ayanna Bell.
我来找布鲁斯特警督
I'm here for Lieutenant Brewster.
谢谢你背叛我
Thanks for throwing me under the bus.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我来找你的 你有空吗
I'm looking for you. You got a minute?
-没空 -没空吗
- No. - No?
阿雅娜 你背叛了我还想一走了之吗
Ayanna, you throw me under the bus and you walk away?
我想跟你谈谈
I wanna talk to you.
我知道你已经被停职一阵子了 警探
I know you've been on suspension for a while, Detective,
我想你忘了这是怎么回事了
so I think you forgot how this works.
让我来提醒你
Let me remind you.
你得称我为"贝尔警探"
You will address me as "Sergeant Bell."
贝尔警探 你为什么背叛我
Why'd you throw me under the bus, Sergeant Bell?
你可以随便喊...
And you can shout all you want...
我没喊 我在问问题
I'm not shouting. I'm asking a question.
但如果你认为我吃你这套的话
But if you think I'm gonna take the bait--
没人是不可或缺的 你是什么意思
No person is indispensable, what does that mean?
这是事实 接受吧
It was a fact. Deal with it.
你接受这个
You deal with this.
你知道吗 我成为警♥察♥的那阵
You know something, in my day?
警♥察♥们...
Cops...
他们不会背叛别的警♥察♥
They didn't throw other cops under the bus.
我们互相支持
We had each other's back.
你知道吗
Yeah, and you know something?
如果你当警♥察♥的时间像我一样久
if you ever become a cop as long as I have,
或许你就会明白
maybe you'll understand.
-如果你当得了的话 -你知道吗
- If you last that long. - You know what?
这是真的
It's true.
你当了很久的警♥察♥
You have been a cop for a long time.
但你是我的手下
Yet you work under me.
所以如果我们实事求是 你得想想...
So if we're keeping it a buck, you need to consider...
-好 实事求是 -那说明了你什么
- Yeah, keep it a buck. - What that says about you.
警长 警探
Sergeant, Detective.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
没事 没什么
It's fine, this is nothing.
听起来不像没事
It doesn't sound like nothing.
恕我直言 队长 事情已经解决了
With all due respect, Captain, it's been handled.
我楼上有个会 失陪了
I have a meeting upstairs. Excuse me.
没解决...
Hasn't been hand--
你 你来干嘛
all right, what-- what are you doing here?
我也有会
I have a meeting too.
和麦格拉斯吗
With McGrath?
你能跟他谈谈我停职的事吗
Can you talk to him about my suspension?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你 你在干嘛
What are you-- what are you doing?
在总部大吵大闹
Having an outburst in the middle of 1PP?
他一定会知道的 他知道的时候
I'm sure he's gonna find out about it, and when he does,
他很有可能让你停职更久
he's more likely to extend your suspension.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第二季 第十五集
一杯 好
One. All right.
两杯
Two.
-三杯 -开始
- Three! - Go!
卡林
Carling.
-是的 -没错
- Yeah. - Yes.
-波顿 -没错
- Bolton. - Okay. Yes.
我想他忘了
Ooh, I think he's stuck.
斯坦伍德
Stanwood.
-好的 -好的
- Okay! - Okay, okay!
还剩三个
Three left.
他想不出来了 想不出来了
He can't do it, he can't do it, he can't do it.
-帕内尔 -没错
- Parnell. - All right.
还剩两个 最后两个
Down to two, final two.
我想说...
And I wanna say...
桑托斯和吉田
Santos and Yoshida,
但我不想被说有种族刻板影响
but I don't wanna be accused of profiling,
所以你是桑托斯 你是吉田
so I'm gonna say Santos and Yoshida.
打断一下
Excuse me?
-抱歉 吉田 -我跟你说什么了
- Apologies, Yoshida. - What'd I tell you?
这家伙聪明绝顶了
This guy's sharp as a freakin' tack.
-对吧 这是斯特布勒 -漂亮
- Right? It's Stabler. - Nice.
干得漂亮 伙计
Nice job, man.
真可悲警局那么对你的 伙计
It's a damn shame how the department's treating you, man.
你应该在外追捕犯人
You oughta be out there chasing bad guys,
而不是坐在桌边整理文件
not sitting at a desk shuffling papers.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
还有谢谢把我介绍给你的朋友们
And thanks for introducing me to your friends.
别担心 伙计
Don't worry about it, man, this is--
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表