剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
行了 别搞得这么尴尬
All right, don't make it weird.
我更喜欢你来折腾我的时候
I like it better when you were busting my chops.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
那我们扯平了 行吗
So we're even, right?
关上门 把这放到那边去
Now close the door. Put those over there.
所以说
So...
显然昨晚的事出了点意外
Obviously, things went kind of sideways last night.
警长今早过来
And the Sarge came by this morning
问了很多问题
and was asking a lot of questions.
你们做得非常正确
You guys--that was a great move,
趁急救车来之前丢掉那些枪
getting rid of the guns before EMS arrived.
并且因为我们放走了枪手而没有目击证人
And there's no witnesses 'cause we let the shooter get away.
但我觉得这事没那么容易能平息下去
But I don't think this thing's gonna blow over that easy.
-对 我也觉得 -是的
- No, neither do I. - Right.
所以我们得尽快处理掉这些枪
So we gotta get rid of those guns ASAP.
没错
Yeah.
37警局里有个叫范阿勒的警♥察♥
So there's a cop in the 3-7 named Van Aller.
我通常和他一起去贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥
I usually move the guns together with him.
-范阿勒 好的 -知道了吧
- Van Aller, all right. - All right?
他最近表现得有点情绪激动
He's been acting a little skittish lately.
我想让你和他一起去并且盯着他
I want you to ride with him and keep an eye on him.
你能行吗
You up for that?
有什么尽管说 兄弟
Anything you need, brother.
好的
Okay.
帮我个忙 给那些花拿个花瓶
Do me a favor, get a vase for those flowers.
当然 来 帮我起来
Sure. Here, help me up.
真好笑
So funny.
安洁莉卡在那
There's Angelica.
那是马尔多纳多妹妹描述的车
And that's the car Maldonado's sister described.
查下车牌号♥
Run the plates.
它注册在卡纳西区的里昂·波波夫名下
It's registered to a Leon Popov of Canarsie.
逮捕他 带他去审讯
Pick him up, bring him in for questioning.
婕特 我需要你查一个叫范阿勒的警♥察♥
Jet, I need you to look up a cop by the name of Van Aller.
他和我准备今天见面去卖♥♥掉我们偷来的枪
He and I are meeting up today to sell the guns that we stole.
-马修·范阿勒吗 -是的
- Matthew Van Aller? - Yes.
来自斯塔顿岛的三♥级♥警探
Third grade detective from Staten Island,
有两名子女 已离婚
two kids, divorced.
-前科呢 -没有
- Record? - Clean.
烟枪酒管理局的跟踪报告追到了
The ATF trace report came back
杀死邦妮·埃利斯的凶器上
on the Bonnie Ellis murder weapon.
我们的一名线人一年前把它卖♥♥了出去
One of our CIs sold it a year ago.
他卖♥♥给谁了
Who'd he sell it to?
雨果·班孔勒
Hugo Bankole.
按照唐纳利的话
According to Donnelly,
马西杀人帮没有涉足性♥交♥易
the Marcy Killers are not involved in sex trafficking.
诺娃也是这么说的
Nova said the same thing.
如果他们没在利用安洁莉卡进行性♥交♥易
Well, if they weren't trafficking Angelica,
那杀人的动机是什么
what was the motive for the murders?
有没有可能是班孔勒在独自行动
Is it possible Bankole was acting on his own?
婕特 发布针对班孔勒的注意警告和通缉令
Jet, put a BOLO and a want card out on Hugo Bankole.
我打给诺娃
I'll call Nova.
我和特遣队调查组谈过了
I spoke with Force Investigations.
你想告诉我为什么
You want to tell me why
在你本该停职期间
you were out playing cowboy with Donnelly
和唐纳利出去逞英雄了
when you're supposed to be on suspension?
队长 我明白 我只是想帮忙
Look, Captain, I understand. I was just trying to help.
你还是没懂
You just don't get it.
我会建议内务部继续调查来开除你
I'm recommending that IAB pursue charges in termination.
我们知道你为唐纳利做了什么
We know what you did for Donnelly.
欢迎来到37警局
Welcome to the 3-7.
-里昂·波波夫 -我为什么会在这
- Leon Popov. - Why am I here?
安吉莉卡·古兹曼 你认识她吗
Angelica Guzman, you know her?
我从没见过她
I never seen her before in my life.
这是你的车吗
This is your car?
是
Yeah.
这是安吉莉卡上你的车的照片
This is Angelica getting into your car.
想起来了吗
This coming back to you?
对 好吧 我现在认识她了
Yeah, okay. I recognize her now.
我有时候会找她
I pick her up sometimes.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
When's the last time you saw her?
-我想不起来了 -不如你先试试
- I can't remember. - Why don't you try?
上周末
End of last week.
你能描述一下那次见面吗
Can you describe that interaction?
她上了我的车
She got in my car,
我们云雨了一番 她下车了
we screwed around, she got out.
你们罚款吧
So fine me or whatever.
你要面临的可不只是罚款
You're looking at much more than a fine.
三天前警方发现安吉莉卡·古兹曼被杀
Angelica Guzman was found murdered three nights ago,
而现在 你是嫌犯
and right now, you're a suspect.
斯特布勒在哪
Where's Stabler?
他在37警局吧
He's at the 3-7, I think.
好吧 我们现在要联♥系♥到他
Okay, we got to get in touch with him now.
-为什么 -波波夫从没见过安吉莉卡
- Why? - Popov never met Angelica.
他让他的邻居开车去亨茨波因特买♥♥♥春♥
He let his neighbor use his car to make runs to Hunts Point.
说那个人威胁他 如果告诉别人就伤害他
Says the guy threatened to hurt him if he told anyone.
这跟斯特布勒有什么关系
What does that have to do with Stabler?
-波波夫的邻居 是个警♥察♥ -好吧
- Popov's neighbor, he's cop. - Okay.
名字是范阿勒
Name's Van Aller.
范阿勒 是斯特布勒下午要见的人
Van Aller, that's who Stabler's meeting this afternoon.
快点 斯特布勒 接电♥话♥
Come on, Stabler, pick up.
该死
Damn it.
警局第37分局
上车
Get in.
你怎么样
How you doing?
-埃利奥特·斯特布勒 -马修·范阿勒
- Elliot Stabler. - Matthew Van Aller.
见到你很高兴
Hey, nice to meet you.
贝尔
Bell.
我要告诉你雨果在哪
I'm gonna tell you where Hugo is
因为这是我的工作
because that's my job.
我发誓 你误会他了
I swear you're wrong about him.
你们要做什么
What do you want?
我们在找你的侄子 雨果·班孔勒
We're looking for your nephew, Hugo Bankole.
雨果不在这
Hugo not here.
我们有搜查令 夫人
We have a warrant, ma'am.
我已经告诉你们了 他不在这
I already told you, he's not here.
这栋房♥子里还有其他人吗
Is there anyone else in this house?
-没有 -看着她
- No. - Stay with her.
婕特
Jet.
雨果·班孔勒 你被捕了
Hugo Bankole, you are under arrest.
现在从床垫里出来
Now get your ass out that mattress.
唐纳利让我们做一个序列号♥名单
Donnelly makes us keep a list of all the serial number
以备不时之需
in case we ever need them.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
你需要帮忙吗
You want help with that?
不用 只是神经损伤
No, it's just nerve damage.
我不是经常和买♥♥家做交易的人
I'm not the guy who usually deals with the buyers.
如果你需要我可以去
I'll take the lead on that if you want.
不行 他们不认识你
No, they don't know your face.
他们不会相信你 你最好留在这
They won't trust you. It's better if you stay here.
-行 -好了
- Cool. - All right.
请你把这些放进包里好吗
Add this to the bag, you mind?
把这个扔进储物箱里好吗
Can you throw this in the glove?
谢谢
Thanks.
我再问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you again.
你是怎么认识邦妮·埃利斯的
How do you know Bonnie Ellis?
我们是朋友
We were friends.
帮派休战时认识的
Came up through the Gangs Truce.
我帮助她
I was helping her,
给这些街道带来和平
trying to bring peace on these streets.
还有谁知道这事
Who else knows this?
有人能为你担♥保♥吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表