剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
I think he might.
阿雅娜呢
Ayanna?
达蒙和丹妮诗开心我就开心
I'm happy if Damon and Denise are.
那我猜这是好消息
Then I venture this was good news.
拉基酒
Raki.
阿尔巴尼亚诸神的甘露 是吗
Nectar of the Albanian gods, right?
这是狮子的奶
It's lion's milk.
让你强大
Makes you strong.
你有什么原因要变得强大吗
There a reason why you gotta be strong?
你什么都不用告诉我 老兄
You ain't gotta tell me nothing, man,
但如果你说
but if you do,
我只想让你知道事情不会传出去
I just want you to know it ain't gonna leave this bar.
阿尔比让我♥干♥一单活
Albi ordered me to do a job.
说科斯塔特地选我去干
Said Kosta chose me special for it.
所以你会去干 对吧
So you gotta do it, right?
-对 我要去干 -嗯
- Yeah, I gotta do it. - Yeah.
我必须回报他的恩情
I mean, I gotta get back in his good graces.
-我得偶尔发光一次 对吧 -对
- I gotta shine for once, you know? - Yeah.
如果他选我
And if he picked me,
那意味着如果我♥干♥得好 他准备让我上位 对吧
that means he's ready to move me up if I do a good job, right?
对 那问题在哪
Yeah. So what's the problem?
这活风险很大
It's high-risk.
只是不确定我自己是否能搞定
Just not sure I can pull it off.
不不不
No, no, no.
雷吉 我相信你 老兄
Reg, I believe in you, man,
所以无论是什么活 我知道你能做 我知道
so whatever it is, I know you can do this. I know it.
如果我不做 别人会做 对吧
If I don't do it, somebody else will. Right?
然后他就会一直不让我♥干♥活
And then he'll just keep passing me over,
那我就只能永远在这个位置了
and I'll just stay where I've always been.
无论你需要什么 我都会支持你
Whatever you need, I'm there for you.
-我应该一个人干 -那就一个人干
- I'm supposed to do it alone. - So do it alone.
我不想揽功劳
You know, I don't want the credit.
我只是告诉你
I'm just letting you know.
无论是什么 告诉我你需要什么
Whatever it is, you know, tell me what you need.
无论你需要什么
Whatever you need.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
What do you mean why?
为什么
Why?
因为我们共患难 你和我
What we've been through, you and me,
你为我做了那么多事
all the things that you've done for me.
因为你是我兄弟 就这样
'Cause you're my boy, that's why.
我这辈子 都被人教导
All my life, all I've ever been taught
只能信任家人
was to trust only family.
我懂 老兄
I get it, man.
就是这种时候我希望我父亲还在世
It's times like these I wish my father was still around.
知道吗 雷吉
You know, Reg,
那个小孩路易斯
that Louis kid,
过来说他是我儿子
coming around, telling me that he's my son,
我对那小子完全没有任何父子之情
and I got no fatherly feelings towards that dude whatsoever.
但你
But you?
你是我的家人
You're my family.
对
Yeah.
所以你打算告诉我是什么活吗
So you gonna tell me what the job is or what?
好了 各位 我们走
Okay, people, let's move.
暗♥杀♥在我们说话这会已经开始进行了
This hit is going down in real time as we speak.
加西亚有安保吗
Does Garcia have security?
一个业余警♥察♥
One rent-a-cop
看起来看了很多战争电影
who seems like he's watched too many war movies.
杀手是雷吉·博格达尼
Designated shooter is Reggie Bogdani.
为什么科斯塔把这么重要的活给博格达尼
Why would Kosta give a buffoon like Bogdani such a big job?
斯特布勒认为因为博格达尼可有可无
Stabler's theory is that Bogdani is expendable,
意味着他们会让他因枪击落网
which means they'll let him go down shooting.
都精神点
Stay sharp.
加西亚在竞选站点
Garcia's at a campaign stop,
斯特布勒正过去拦截他
and Stabler's on his way to intercept him.
我收到了加西亚的推特推文
I've got a Twitter hit on Garcia.
"刚与我的得力志愿者们离开公园"
"Just left the park with my amazing volunteers."
追踪他
Tracking him.
拜托 艾迪
Come on, Eddie.
艾迪 搞什么 老兄
Eddie, what the hell, man?
如果我再开车绕一圈这个街区
If I drive around this block one more time,
我就要疯了
I'm gonna go bananas.
你先等着 我看到加西亚了
Just hang tight. I got my eyes on Garcia.
加西亚先生 我是贝尔警长
Mr. Garcia, this is Sergeant Bell.
我正要去签书会
I'm on my way to a book signing.
我能给你回电吗
Can I get back to you--
我需要你仔细听我说
I want you to listen to me very carefully.
有个不太聪明的杀手
There's an assassin with a screw loose
准备等你到家后把你干掉
that's ready to take you out when you get to your home.
一名警探和紧急勤务小组
A detective and an ESU team
已经被派前往你的车和你的家
has been dispatched to your car and to your residence.
现在有人在你家吗
Is there anyone at your house right now?
我说过了 警长 我有自己的安保
I told you, Sergeant, I have my own security,
他非常有能力
and he's more than capable of--
加西亚先生 请听我说
Mr. Garcia, please listen to me.
泰迪·加西亚
Teddy Garcia.
放松 放松 我是警♥察♥ 我是警♥察♥
Take it easy. I'm a cop. I'm a cop!
加西亚先生 我是贝尔警长的手下
Mr. Garcia, I work for Sergeant Bell.
纽约警局 让你的手下后退
Nypd. Tell your man to stand down.
没关系
It's all right.
我告诉你的警长了
I told your Sergeant--
我不管你跟她怎么说
I don't care what you told her.
有个来自科斯塔组织的人要来杀你
There's a man from the K-O coming to kill you
因为你管不住自己的嘴
because you shot your mouth off.
现在有人在你家吗
Is anyone at your house right now?
妻子 孩子
Wife, kids?
我的孩子这周末不在
My kids are gone for the weekend,
我妻子在做志愿者
and my wife is volunteering.
但其实 她现在或许回家了
But, actually, she might be getting back right now--
给她打电♥话♥ 让她不要回家
Call her right now. Tell her not to go home.
赶紧上车 拜托 你也是
Get in the car, please. You too.
马上联♥系♥她
Call her now.
急速送货
我能有几次开这种大家伙
How many times can I drive around this thing?
像个冰淇淋车
It's like a freaking ice cream truck.
好吧 雷吉 加油 你能行
All right, Reg, come on. You got this.
看着点路
Hey, watch out!
-好 斯特布勒跟加西亚在一起了 -好险
- Okay, Stabler's with Garcia. - Close call.
我们的人拦截了目标
Our man intercepted the target.
紧急勤务小组到达住所了吗
Has ESU secured the residence?
西侧高速发生了交通事故
There's an accident on the Westside Highway.
特别响应小队派了一支后备队
SRG is sending a backup unit.
终于回来了
There you are.
好 好 我们开始吧
Yeah, yeah, let's do this.
我们开干吧
Let's do this.
接电♥话♥ 戴安娜 接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone, Diana! Pick up the phone!
-该死 -雷吉
- Shoot. - Hey, Reggie!
开始了 艾迪
It's on, Eddie.
该轮到我发光了
It's shine time now.
雷吉 听我说
Reggie, listen to me,
听我说 你醉了 老兄
listen to me, you're wasted, man.
我看到加西亚在我前面的车里
I got Garcia right in front of me in a car.
先等着 等我信♥号♥♥
Just hang tight. Wait for my signal.
不 老兄 我看到他进屋了
No, bro, I saw him go in now.
我要行动了
I'm making my move.
不 雷吉 你没看到 雷吉 雷吉
No, Reggie, you didn't. Reggie, Reggie!
拜托 拜托 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Come on. Come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone. Pick up the phone.
接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone. Pick up the phone.
宝贝
Hi, babe.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表