剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
其实是他的警长
His sergeant did, actually.
所以你也知道他妻子悲惨地去世了
So you also know that he lost his wife tragically.
我现在知道了 但我们从没谈过这件事
I know it now, but we've never spoken of it.
惠特利先生
Mr. Wheatley,
我知道你与斯特布勒的历史
I'm aware of your history with Stabler
以及所有指控都被撤销了
and the fact that the charges were dropped.
现在我很感激你们都
Right now, I'm grateful that both of you
专注于抓捕塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩
are focused on Sebastian McClane.
那正是我的担忧
That's my concern.
斯特布勒探员容易走神
Detective Stabler is prone to lose that focus.
他看起来是个衷心的警♥察♥
He appears to be a dedicated cop.
不止是衷心
Beyond dedicated.
这男人就像劲量兔
The man is like the Energizer bunny,
势不可挡
he's unstoppable.
我就假设
I am going to assume that
你在竞选时说的都是真心话
you were sincere during your campaign
你发誓要改变警♥察♥系统中的
when you pledged to transform the culture and practices
文化和执警方式
of the police department.
你是说斯特布勒是个过于热心肠的警♥察♥吗
Are you telling me Stabler is an overzealous cop?
这轮不到我评价
It's not mine to judge,
但他之前致力于铲除组织犯罪
but he was on a mission to take down organized crime.
很不幸 他在此过程中失去了妻子
Sadly, he lost his wife in the process.
我知道你最能理解
I know you of all people understand
这有多么痛心
how devastating that can be.
那些伤口虽然愈合地慢 但我们在前进
The wounds are slow to heal, but we move forward
因为必须如此
'cause we have to.
亚哈船长被白鲸攻击后满怀复仇之心 失去理智
变成一个独断独行的偏执症狂 毕生追杀白鲸
此处暗指斯特布勒警探
亚哈就没有
Ahab didn't.
我知道了
I see.
你是个聪明讲道理的人 州长
You're a wise and reasonable man, Governor.
你好好地哀悼
You processed your grief
然后化悲伤为力量 为人♥民♥谋福
and redirected it towards change for the good.
但亚哈船长 话说回来
My Captain Ahab, on the other hand,
变得黑暗阴险
has become dark and twisted.
他的悲伤被愤怒笼罩
His grief clouded by rage towards me,
尤其是对我
of all people.
我就是他的白鲸
I'm his white whale.
我在哪
Where am I?
你不在监狱 这是好消息
You're not in prison. That's the good news.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不为他工作
I don't work for him.
你告诉他快放我走
You tell him to let me go.
他不想让你为他工作 塞巴斯蒂安
He doesn't want you to work for him, Sebastian.
他想让你跟他合作
He wants you to work with him.
你是谁 他的人♥质♥传话者吗
What are you, his hostage whisperer?
跟理查德作对毫无意义
Fighting Richard is pointless.
相信我 我试过
Believe me, I have tried,
这几乎让我付出生命
and it almost cost me my life,
所以我得出结论
so I came to the conclusion
最好跟他一伙 而不是跟他作对
that it's better to be with him than against him.
我不感兴趣
Well, I'm not interested.
我不想下半辈子都逃跑躲藏
Don't want to spend the rest of my life running and hiding.
如果他能保护你呢
And what if he can protect you?
那代价呢
At what cost?
听着
Listen, it...
我也不喜欢这样
it doesn't sit well with me,
试着说服你信任理查德·惠特利
trying to convince you to trust Richard Wheatley.
他就是黑暗
He is the very heart of darkness,
我知道你不是这种人
and I know that's not who you are.
但你能考虑一下这个吗
But will you consider one thing?
你说
Okay.
你对凯莎·琼斯做的事很贴心
What you did for Kesha Jones was beautiful,
但为什么只为一个小姑娘这么做呢
but why do that for just one little girl?
世界上有很多人
There are so many people
贫穷 无权 被压♥迫♥
impoverished, disenfranchised, oppressed
那种需要只有你能提供帮助的人
that need the kind of help that only you can provide.
无论能持续多久 你可以干很多好事
However long it lasts, you could do so much good.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
我会
I will.
这是长久以来第一次
This is the first time in a long time
我不感觉无助无望
I haven't felt hopeless and helpless,
所以我会帮你
so yes, I will help you.
我们查到了麦克莱恩最后上的车
Yes, we just got a hit on the car McClane was last seen in.
车被遗弃在皇后区的杂货店停车场
It was abandoned in a grocery store parking lot in Queens.
麦克莱恩昏了过去
McClane was passed out.
他被人步行拖着走了
He was dragged on foot.
好 通知所有区域的小队
All right, alert every unit in every borough.
我们不会让惠特利再逃出我们的手掌心
We're not gonna let Wheatley slip through our fingers again.
惠特利吗
Wheatley?
我是说麦克莱恩
McClane--
我们不会让麦克莱恩逃出我们的手掌心
we're not gonna let McClane slip through our fingers.
无论他们在哪 都是步行去的
Wherever they are, they got there on foot,
所以不会走远
so they can't be far.
回答我
Answer me something.
你回答我
You, answer me something.
他是不是朝你眨眼了
Did he or did he not wink at you?
-什么 -惠特利
- What? - Wheatley.
之前他坐在州长身边 看着你
Sitting next to the governor, he looked right at you.
他有没有
Did he or did he not?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许他没有
Maybe he didn't.
我没法控制别人看我
I can't help if somebody just looks at me.
嗯
Yeah.
你应该走了
Okay, you should go.
你前夫在等我吗
Is your ex-husband expecting me?
我说了我不知道你会怎么决定
Well, I told him I didn't know what you'd decide.
不过他会过去
He'll be there, though,
如果你决定去的话
should you choose to show up.
我在里面放了一点东西
I put a few things in there
万一你冷了 或饿了
in case you got cold or hungry.
亚洲风
Asian style.
谢谢
Thank you.
-不 谢谢你 -为什么
- No, thank you. - For what?
给了我重新能信任的东西
For giving me something to believe in again.
走吧
Go.
我的此生挚爱
The love of my life.
闭嘴 理查德 太可笑了
Shut up, Richard. It's tedious.
麦克莱恩20分钟前走了
McClane left here 20 minutes ago.
我尽力了 现在看你的了
I did my best. Now it's up to you.
那警♥察♥呢
What about the police?
我猜他们也在找他
I'm guessing they're looking for him.
我也是
Me too.
把手放下 惠特利教授
Put your hands down, Professor Wheatley.
我们不是来找你的
We're not here for you.
我们来找塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩
We're here for Sebastian McClane.
也许你听说过他
Maybe you've heard of him.
你大可以进来找他
Well, you're welcome to come in and look for him,
但他已经不在这里了
but he's not here anymore.
所以他之前在这里
So he was here.
对 他倒在我门前
Yeah, he collapsed on my front doorstep.
一团糟 想找地方休息
He was a mess. He asked for shelter.
我说"无论你和理查德计划了什么
I told him "Whatever it is he and Richard are into,
我都不想参与"
I don't want any part of."
听起来很戏剧化
Sounds dramatic.
这事是什么时候
When did this happen?
不久前
Not too long ago.
你或许能赶上他 他偷了我的车
You can probably catch him. He stole my car.
2018年的蓝色起亚
A 2018 blue Kia.
我让婕特去查车牌
I'll have Jet run the plates.
好好练习你的瘸腿
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表