剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我知道你只是担心
Look, I know you're just worried about
会不会失去一个卧底 我很感激
losing another undercover, and I appreciate it,
但恕我直言
but with all due respect,
我已经在这些地方潜伏这么多年了
I've been swimming in these waters for years.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
你一定要相信我
You have to trust me.
好吧
Fine.
但你多加小心
But watch your back.
捐款活动见
See you at the fundraiser.
我来了 我错过了吗
I'm here, did I miss it?
没有 宝贝 你来的刚好
No, baby, you're just in time.
普雷斯顿...
Preston...
这没什么
That's nothing.
乔霸有点没规矩
Chopper just got a little bit out of pocket.
我早就和你说过除掉那个疯狂的混♥蛋♥了
I told you to get rid of his crazy ass a long time ago.
你可以告诉乔霸
Well, you can tell Chopper
下次他再毁了我老公一千五美金的衬衫
the next time he ruins one of my husband's $1,500 shirts,
我会亲自手刃他
I'm gonna be the one wearing his blood.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
来抱抱你的外孙 爸
Come hold your grandson, Dad.
起名字了吗
Do we have a name?
小以赛亚·普雷斯顿·亨德森
Isaiah Preston Henderson Jr.
他真漂亮
He's beautiful.
你们真是生了个漂亮的宝贝
Y'all did some damn good work.
没错
Yeah.
谢了 雨果
Thanks, Hugo.
干得好
Nice work.
我的客户来了
All right, here comes my client.
这个警♥察♥司机的服务能给你赚多少钱
So how much does this police chauffeur service of yours bring in?
蓝色专线是五千美金 绝无例外
Blue Line'll cost you 5,000 in cash, no exceptions.
你可以被送到城市的各个角落
And you get driven around anywhere in the city,
不过出现法律纠纷
no legal entanglements.
谢谢带我一起
Thanks for cutting me in.
我们都得养家糊口 对吧
We all got bills to pay, right?
他来了
There he is.
你好吗 大烟
What's up, Big Smoke?
唐纳利 最近如何 宝贝
Donnelly, what's good, baby?
大烟 这是斯特布勒 这是大烟
Smoke, this is Stabler, Stabler, this is Smoke.
他是新来的
He's new.
老兄 你好吗
Hey, man. What's up, man?
唐纳利的朋友就是我朋友
Any friend of Donnelly's is a friend of mine.
我们走吧
Yo, let's hit it.
你的老婆如何了
Hey, yo, how's your lady?
谢谢关心
Thanks for asking, man.
她挺好
She's, uh, she's good.
她肚子大的像房♥子
She's big as a house
大概随时都可能卸货
and probably gonna pop any day now.
告诉你 如果你能
I tell you what, get me to Harlem
一路径直开到哈莱姆不停车
without getting pulled over by the police,
我就让你孩子用我的名字
I'll let you name the kid after me.
去你的
Screw you.
宝贝 这才像话
Baby, that's what I'm talkin' about.
蓝色专线不是白叫的
We don't call it taking the Blue Line for nothing, boys.
你不怎么说话 对吧
Hey, yo, you don't talk a lot, huh?
他主要管钱
No, he's, uh, he's just the money guy.
懂了 我的错
Right, my bad.
嗯
Yeah.
到了
There we go. All right.
谢了
All right, man.
我打算回去时给你发信息
Hey, yo, I'll text you when I'm ready to head back.
-好 -回见 两小时吧
- Okay. - All right, couple hours.
恭喜 老兄
Congrats, pal.
你的蓝色专线处♥女♥航结束了
You just busted your Blue Line cherry.
搞什么
What the hell?
别动
Sit tight.
普雷斯顿
Preston.
看起来我的一个藏匿点
Seems there was an, unfortunate altercation
很不幸被捣毁了
inside one of my stash houses.
结果死了两个人
Ended with two bodies in the morgue,
五万美金不翼而飞
50 bands in the wind.
你知道这件事吗
You know anything about that?
你以为是我杀了你的人
You think I killed you guys?
我觉得你的手下拿了我的钱
I think one of your men took my cash.
我太尊敬你
I have too much respect for you
绝不会任凭这种事
for something like that to happen.
我希望 为了你好
Yeah, well, I hope, for your sake,
你最好说的是实话 唐纳利
you're telling the truth, Donnelly,
因为如果你在撒谎
because if you're not,
马西杀人帮和
that long standing alliance between
兄弟会之间长久的联盟
the Marcy organization and the Brotherhood?
就结束了
That's over.
我用所有珍视的东西起誓
I swear on everything I hold dear,
血债血偿
blood will have blood.
兄弟会
Brotherhood?
兄弟会是什么
So what's the Brotherhood?
我们照顾彼此
We look after each other, you know?
支持彼此
Got each other's backs.
如果出现机会
And if the opportunity to supplement
让我们增加收入
our income presents itself,
有时我们会拿
sometimes we take it.
简单来说就是警♥察♥工作的延申
It's basically an extension of what we do as cops.
你对警♥察♥工作的定义很随意啊
Pretty liberal interpretation of what cops do.
你对此有意见吗
Are we gonna have a problem here?
不 我只是想确认
No, I just want to make sure that
我完全理解这是什么
I'm understanding what this thing is.
-我刚告诉你了 -因为看起来...
- I just told you what it is. - 'Cause it seems like...
这是个帮派
You're a gang.
那不是 不是那样的
That ain't-- that ain't what it is.
不是
No.
天呐
Oh, my God.
阿雅娜 不好意思
Hey, Ayanna! Excuse me.
你好吗
Hey, what's up?
卡门 很高兴再次见到你
Hi, Carmen, nice to see you again.
我想你没见过我妻子 丹妮诗
I don't think you've met my wife, Denise.
幸会 丹妮诗
It's a pleasure to meet you, Denise.
幸会
Pleasure.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎
and welcome.
我是卡珊德拉·韦伯
My name is Cassandra Webb,
你们可能猜到了 这是我的画廊
and as you may have guessed, this is my gallery.
我想也许基尔布莱德的帮手是家庭
I think maybe Kilbride's aide is family.
你觉得吗
You think?
但我今晚在这
But I am here tonight
全靠一个亲爱朋友的长♥期♥支持
as a longtime supporter of my dear friend,
国会议员里昂·基尔布莱德
Congressman Leon Kilbride.
他是华盛顿中最不辞辛劳
He's one of our most tireless and dedicated,
奉献自我 诚实守信并充满热情的代表
honest and passionate representatives in Washington, D.C.
不 你不...不行
No, you don't--no.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我无可救药的丈夫想说几句
my incorrigible husband would like to say a few words.
听好了 各位
Well, listen, people,
我妻子太高雅 不会让你们买♥♥画
my wife is far too classy to hit you with the hard sell.
但我会
But I'll do it.
大家都知道竞选需要钱
Now, everyone here knows that campaigns cost money.
全国竞选更是贵上加贵
National campaigns cost a fortune.
瞧瞧是谁
Well, well, well.
你迟到了 混♥蛋♥
You're late, jackass.
而你刚让这个房♥间里
And you just put a target on the back
所有警♥察♥成为活靶子
of every single cop in this room.
-唐纳利 放松 -放松个屁
- Donnelly, take it easy, man-- - Take it easy, my ass.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表