剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Got it. Might have something for you.
这符合在莎拉学校外
Well, that fits the description of the guy
揍桑托斯的那人的外观描述
who gave Santos the beat down outside Sara's school.
对 她妈妈说他是黑帮的
Yeah, her mom said he's in a gang.
找到是哪个
Find out which one.
找一个叫拉蒙的人
Okay, so look up a guy named Ramon.
他是个黑帮 街头名字烟枪
He's a gangbanger. Street name of Smokey.
纽约警局犯罪记录数据库
拉蒙 烟枪
拉蒙·索萨
Ramon Sosa.
拉蒙·索萨
多米尼加黑帮的成员
Member of the Dominican street gang,
-雷本加贩毒集团 -他们干什么的
- the Rebenga Cartel. - What's their deal?
主要贩毒 准确来说是海♥洛♥因♥
Drugs, mainly. Heroin, specifically.
他们与墨西哥贩毒集团有关系
They're in association with a Mexican cartel.
他们通过房♥地♥产♥洗钱
They launder their money through real estate.
找到他们地♥产♥的地址
Get the addresses of their properties.
这里至少有十个地址
There's at least ten addresses here.
我去跟元数据交叉查询一下
I'll cross-check them with the metadata.
没用 还是有七个地址
It's no good. There are seven addresses here
处在元数据覆盖的范围里
that fall right within the radius of the metadata.
没时间一家家查了
There's no time to go knocking on doors.
确实
No.
那边放大 看到那个了吗
Zoom in on that right there. See what I see?
-你看到什么了 -犹太博物馆
- What do you see? - That's a Jewish museum.
就在那个的对面
It's across the street from that one.
把赎金视频打开
Hey, pull up the ransom video.
我想让你透过窗户看外面
Now I want you to look through the window,
在莎拉身后 那栋楼的边缘
behind Sara, and on the edge of that building.
你看到什么了 看起来像什么
What do you see? What does it look like?
六芒星
Star of David.
我想也是
I think so.
施泰因曼中心 犹太研究
到了
We're here.
我们还剩十分钟
Okay, we're ten minutes out.
稍安勿躁 等后援到 斯特布勒
Stand down, wait for back up. Stabler?
收到
Copy.
十分钟
Ten minutes.
桑托斯和雷本加贩毒集团有过节
So Santos had beef with the Rebenga Cartel.
要不是桑托斯 要不是兄弟会
It's either Santos or the Brotherhood.
但如果是兄弟会
Okay, but if it is the Brotherhood,
为什么要打一个小喽啰
why slap down such a small timer?
我无法回答这个
I can't answer that.
孩子失踪六个小时了
It's been six hours since this kid went missing.
我们走
Let's go.
纽约警局
Nypd!
安全
Clear.
纽约警局 赶紧出来
NYPD. Show yourself now.
举起手来 举起手来
Hands. Slow. Hands.
举起手来 举起手来
Show me your hands. Show me your hands.
女孩呢 莎拉在哪
Where's the girl? Where's Sara?
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道我在说什么
You don't know what I'm talking about?
-你是谁 -艾迪
- Who are you? - Eddie.
-艾迪姓什么 -阿尔瓦瑞兹
- Eddie who? - Alvarez.
艾迪·阿尔瓦瑞兹 你是一名年轻女孩
Eddie Alvarez, you're the prime suspect
绑♥架♥案的主要嫌犯
in the kidnapping of a young girl.
一个九岁女孩急需用药
A nine-year-old girl who needs her medication.
她在哪 她在哪 艾迪
Where is she? Where is she, Eddie?
-举起手来 -我真不知道
- Hands. - I don't know.
我上晚班 从来不着家
Look, I work nights. I am never home.
如果你管这个破地方叫家的话
If you can call this dump a home.
你为什么躲起来
Why are you hiding?
我听到声音 就害怕了
I heard a noise. I got scared.
你们可以搜查
You can look around.
你们搜不出什么东西
You'll see there's nothing here.
还有谁住在这里
Who else lives here?
寮屋者 流浪汉 我找到过针头
Squatters, transients, I find needles around.
他们在哪
Okay, where are they?
有些人把东西放在楼下
Some of them keep their stuff downstairs.
-你们可以去查 -给我们看
- You can look around. - Show us.
那是什么
What is that?
没什么 他们在这个下面
That's nothing. They're down here.
厨房♥ 一楼 厨房♥在哪
Kitchen, first floor. Where's the kitchen?
这个房♥间以前是厨房♥
This room used to be the kitchen
当这里还是商♥铺♥的时候
back when this was a commercial space.
这里之前是商♥铺♥吗
This was a commercial space?
在这条街上吗
On this block?
举起手来 举起手来
Give me your hands. Give me your hands!
趴下别动
All right, stay there.
莎拉 你还好吗
Sara. Are you okay?
你能呼吸吗
Can you breathe?
-救救我 -你现在没事了 亲爱的
- Help me please. - You're okay now, honey.
我给你拿了吸入器
I brought your inhaler.
你安全了
Yeah, you're safe now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
You're okay?
莎拉 我马上回来
Sara, I'll be right back.
别动 举起手来
Freeze, hands up.
拜托 别开枪
Please, don't shoot.
里面有三个人
I got three inside.
我击中了一人的腿 他需要救护车
One I shot in the leg. He's gonna need a bus.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
她呼吸恢复了 谢天谢地
Her breathing is okay, thank God.
你为我和我家庭做的事 我永存感激 斯特布勒
What you did for me and my family, Stabler.
你是我的兄弟 你是我的兄弟
Look, you're my brother. All right, you're my brother.
换了你也会为我这么做
You would've done the same for me, right?
-当然 -过来
- Yeah, of course. - All right, good.
我能跟你说几分钟话
I got a couple minutes with you.
-我们得谈谈 -怎么了
- We gotta talk. - Okay. What's up?
你为什么包庇索萨
Why were you covering for Sosa?
你为什么包庇索萨
Why were you covering for Sosa?
我没有包庇索萨
I wasn't covering for him.
我以为他要杀了我女儿
I thought he was gonna kill my daughter.
我觉得如果他绑♥架♥了她
Thought if it was him who had her,
你们就会开始打探
you guys start sniffing around,
他肯定会杀了她
he was gonna kill her for sure.
他是个怪物 你不了解索萨
He's a monster. You don't know Sosa.
他疯了
He's out of his mind.
那你为什么要坑他
So why'd you rip him off in the first place?
你开玩笑吗 那是唐纳利
You kidding? That was all Donnelly.
我根本一无所知
I didn't know anything about it.
他抢了雷本加贩毒集团的海♥洛♥因♥
He ripped off the Rebenga Cartel's heroin.
-唐纳利一个人吗 -对
- Donnelly by himself? - Yeah.
我都不知道这件事 直到那天
I didn't know anything about it until the day
拉蒙来莎拉学校开始找茬
that Ramon showed up at Sara's school starting trouble.
那你为什么不说你跟这件事无关
So why didn't you tell him you had nothing to do with it?
都一样
It wouldn't have mattered.
对他来说兄弟会就是一回事
To him, the Brotherhood, we're all the same.
我以为唐纳利会处理这件事
Okay, I thought Donnelly was gonna take care of it.
这是他的烂摊子
It was his mess.
我以为他会收拾干净
I thought he was gonna clean it up.
我跟你说说唐纳利这个人
Let me tell you something about Donnelly.
唐纳利只在乎自己
Donnelly cares about Donnelly.
他会害死我们所有人
He's gonna get us all killed.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do, man.
我想戴监听
I want to wear a wire.
什么
What?
我戴监听 我让他开口
I'll wear a wire. I'll get him to talk.
说不好 太冒险
I don't know, that's risky.
你进过监狱了
You know, you having been in jail.
他肯定会多加提防
He's gonna be on high alert.
我不在乎
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表