剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
I thought they had robots for that.
确实 如果有的话
Sure. When they're available.
我可以给引爆器编程
I can program the detonator.
看来我们组好队了
Looks like we got a team.
你们三个 去楼梯井和地面入口
You three, stairwell, ground-level entrance.
-什么鬼 -我说了快去
- What the hell? - I said go.
帮我打开引擎盖 行吗
Pop the hood for me, will you?
警♥察♥ 不要发出 嘘 不要发出声音
Police don't make a-- shh, don't make a sound.
太迟了
It's too late.
你们阻止不了这一切
You'll never be able to stop it.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你这辈子从没给引爆器编程过 是吧
You've never programmed a detonator before in your life, have you?
行了 仔细听我说
All right, listen to me very carefully.
这是你人生中最幸运一天
This is the luckiest day of your life.
我相信麦克莱恩兄弟
I believe in Brother McClane.
我只是不知道这会很暴♥力♥
I just didn't know that it would be violent.
好了 你想要改变 我们都想要改变
Okay. You want change? We all want change.
但如果那枚炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
But if that bomb had gone off,
安娜 你就没有回头路可走了
Ana, there would have been no turning back for you.
相信我 我从亲身经历中明白的这一点
Trust me, I know that from personal experience.
看着我 看着我
Now, look at me. Look at me.
我想给你第二次机会
I want to give you a second chance.
离开这里 走 走
So get out of here. Go, go.
你就这样把我们留在这
You're just gonna leave us here?
没有食物和水
With no food or water?
你用不到那些
You won't need it.
没有水的话我们撑不过两天 甚至更短
With no water, we'll be dead within two days, maybe less.
相信我 塞巴斯蒂安
Give me some credit, Sebastian.
我又不是野蛮人
I'm not a barbarian.
干得好 警探
Nice work in there, detective.
炸♥弹♥没有被激活
The device wasn't active,
但为了以防万一 指挥中心在全市范围内
but operations initiated a level three citywide mobilization
对所有政♥府♥大楼进行了三♥级♥疏散动员
on all government buildings as a precaution.
好的
Okay.
另外四个目标仍然不明
The other four targets are unknown
惠特利和麦克莱恩的行踪也是如此
as well as Wheatley and McClane's whereabouts.
不一定 他在哪 比尔兄弟
Maybe not. Where is he? Brother Bill?
践行他的沉默誓言
Practicing his vow of silence.
下巴怎么样了
How's the jaw?
好吧 我们没多少时间
Okay. We don't have much time.
外面还有四颗炸♥弹♥ 我需要你的帮助
There are four bombs out there, and I need your help.
我不是个坏人 你也不是
I'm not the bad guy here, and neither are you.
我们只是别人棋里的棋子
We're just pawns in someone else's game.
我和你之间唯一的不同
The only difference between you and me
就是我知道谁来下棋 而你不知道
is I know who's making the moves and you don't.
你以为你是追随塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩吗
You think you're following Sebastian McClane, right?
-我是 -不 你不是
- I am. - No, you're not.
你追随的是理查德·惠特利
You're following Richard Wheatley.
从你的表情我知道 你认识这个人
I can tell by the look on your face you know who he is.
你知道他是谁 对吗
You know who he is, right?
那个亿万富翁
That billionaire dude.
那个以为自己凌驾于法律之上的亿万富翁
That billionaire dude who thinks he's above the law.
那个杀了我妻子
That billionaire dude
还无罪释放的亿万富翁
who killed my wife and walked away free.
我很感谢你的服务
I'd like to thank you for your service.
你那是奴役
You mean servitude.
你跟所有人一样野蛮
You are as barbaric as they come.
没必要这么生气
No need to get aggro.
我还以为我们是好朋友呢
And here I was thinking you and I were besties.
相信我
So believe me when I tell you
他会说谎 欺骗 偷窃 杀人
he will lie, cheat, steal, kill,
最后确保是是你和我这样的人买♥♥单
and make damn sure guys like you and me pay the cost.
始终如此
Same way it's always been.
比尔 你真的想为一个混账亿万富翁
Bill, do you really want to go down for accessory murder
沦落成谋杀从犯吗
for that rich a-hole?
因为现在你和我在对付共同的敌人
Because right now you and I are fighting the same enemy.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
我需要知道那些炸♥弹♥的位置
I need the locations of those bombs.
纽约证券交易所
New York Stock Exchange,
贝尔维尤医院 曼哈顿地检
Bellevue, Manhattan DA,
警局第13分局
13th Precinct.
好的 我们需要疏散
All right, we need evacuations,
这些地点周边五个街区的人群
five-block perimeter at the following locations.
给她松绑
Untie her.
这游戏有趣
Well, that was fun.
我们尽快再玩一次
Let's do it again soon.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
你们两个可真般配
You two deserve each other.
真的吗
Do we?
拜拜 塞巴斯蒂安
Bye-bye, Sebastian.
特别报道 纽约证券交易所附近的爆♥炸♥
好 明白 三个小组被捕
Yep. Got it. Three teams were apprehended.
汽车炸♥弹♥成功拆除
Car bombs successfully deactivated.
第四颗在证券交易所附近爆♥炸♥
The fourth detonated near the Stock Exchange,
那里的人群已经疏散了
which was already evacuated.
损失惨重 但没有人员伤亡
Considerable damage, but no injuries.
现在的问题是那些在逃的亡命徒
Now the issue remains of the fugitives at large.
贝尔发给我们来自斯特布勒的信♥号♥♥
Bell sent us the audio from Stabler's feed.
玛拉基做了隔离调制
Malachi isolated the modulation.
你们有什么收获
What did you learn?
基于很多因素
Based on a number of factors,
我们可以确定这个声音
we were able to determine the sound
来自一个回收工厂
is coming from a recycling plant,
今天早些时候还在运行的一个工厂
only one of which was in operation earlier today.
商业地♥产♥地图
信♥号♥♥分♥析♥
西姆斯市
Sims Municipal.
我们把麦克莱恩的位置
We've narrowed McClane's location
缩小到南坡半径十个街区的范围内
to a ten-block radius in South Slope.
知道了 这还不够好
Yeah, that's not good enough.
我们已经没时间挨家挨户查了
We don't have the bandwidth to door knock.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔也已超负荷
Cell towers are overloaded.
网络传输整天都很缓慢
Internet traffic bottlenecked all day,
傍晚之后更糟
and it'll get worse after nightfall.
但是麦克莱恩的视频却没有卡顿
And yet McClane's video streamed without static.
要得到那么强的信♥号♥♥ 他一定用了光纤
To get a signal that strong, he must have used Fios.
加上惠特利倾向于
Plus Wheatley's proclivity
过度的网络安全协议
for excessive cybersecurity protocols.
会需要很多电力 找到大量用电的地方
Draws a ton of electricity. Find the surge--
我们就会找到麦克莱恩和惠特利
We find McClane and Wheatley.
找到他们的藏身之处
Find out where they're hiding.
这真是美好的和谐 不是吗 伙计们
It's a beautiful harmony, isn't it, fellas?
尽管纽约精英们进行了无力干预
Despite the flaccid intervention of New York's finest,
我的假设正确无误
my assumptions were correct.
这座基础设施受到挑战的城市
This infrastructure-challenged city's been
处在危险之中已经有一段时间了
on the razor's edge of calamity for some time.
它只需要一个轻轻的推动
All it needed was a little nudge.
麦克莱恩兄弟在哪
Where's Brother McClane?
你说过他会来这里
You said he would be here.
你很快就会见到他
You'll meet him soon enough.
我保证
That's a promise.
但首先他选择了你 韦恩
But first he chose you, Wayne,
为完成一个非常特别的任务
for a very special task.
向大亚力克斯问好
Say hello to Big Alex.
你们找到了麦克莱恩的位置 怎么找的
You found McClane's location? How?
之前我们确定了半径十个街区的区域
Once we iso'd within the ten-block radius,
我们查到六个月前 有人通过
we were able to ascertain that someone activated
惠特利经常用的一个空壳公♥司♥
a Con Electric account six months ago
激活了一个电子自动账户
through a shell company of the kind Wheatley often uses.
它注册的是这个地址
It's registered to this address.
公♥司♥详情
这就是说我们有惠特利的地址了吗
Well, does this mean we finally have Wheatley's address?
根据仪表读数 我们了解到这块区域的
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表