剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
-什么 -红牛
- What? - Red Bull!
我听到有人叫他红牛
I heard someone call him Red Bull.
是个黑人 25岁左右 可能30岁
He's a Black guy, 25, maybe 30.
他开凯迪拉克凯雷德
He drove a Cadillac Escalade.
我能找到一千多个这样的人
That could be, like, a thousand different guys.
不 他有一颗金牙
No, no. He--he had a gold tooth.
好了
All right.
不可能有那么多叫红牛的人
I mean, there can't be that many guys named Red Bull
镶了金牙 还能干出截货的事
with a gold tooth who could pull off a boost like this.
我们会找到他
We'll be able to find him.
我对天发誓 我就知道这么多
That's all I know. I swear to God.
没人喜欢黑警
Nobody likes a dirty cop.
我去去就回
I--I'll be right back.
朋友 你怎么样
How you doing, buddy?
挺好
Good.
我有几小时空着 想来接你
Got a few hours off. I thought I'd pick you up.
说不定你 我 凯瑟琳能聚个晚餐
Maybe me, you, and Kathleen will grab dinner,
在家吃
bring it back home.
我今晚去布雷特家吃饭
I'm having dinner at Brett's tonight.
他妈妈要做千层面
His mom's making lasagna.
-千层面 不错 -对
- Lasagna. Nice. - Yeah.
布雷特是谁 我认识吗
Who's Brett? Do I know him?
布雷特·菲尼 你见过两次
Brett Feeney. You've met him. Twice.
对 布雷特
Right. Yeah, Brett.
爸 我进足球队了
Dad, I made the soccer team.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
我就知道你能行 恭喜你
I knew you would, man. Good for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果没有你推我一把 我根本不会去选拔
I wouldn't have even tried out if you hadn't pushed me.
我想你
I miss you.
我知道你有工作
I know that you're doing work.
而且你是唯一能做好的人
You know, you're the only one that can do it,
我只是不想让你内疚
and I just don't want you to feel guilty.
谢谢你
Thanks, man.
伊莱
Yo, Eli.
-他们在等我 -行 你忙你的吧
- They're waiting for me. - Yeah, you do you.
博·坎贝尔被拘留了
Beau Campbell's in custody.
他在布朗克斯黎巴嫩医院的重症监护室
He's in ICU in Bronx Lebanon Hospital.
博格达尼想让他死
Well, Bogdani wanted to ice him.
所以我只能下狠手
So I made an executive decision.
希望你把他打晕前
Yeah, well, I hope he talked
他招了你想要的信息
before you knocked his lights out.
我什么也没问出来
I couldn't get anything out of him.
有人给他们现金
They got paid cash,
一个叫红牛的人付了十五万
150K from a guy named Red Bull.
兰斯·红牛·弗劳尔斯
Lance "Red Bull" Flowers.
你认识他
You know him?
是啊 是马西杀人帮一伙的
Yeah, he's with the Marcy Killers.
一开始只是贝德-斯泰街区附近的小混混
They started off as a street gang in Bed-Stuy,
现在已经发展成跨国组织了
but now they're run like a multinational corporation.
主要在哪活动
Where do they operate out of?
布鲁克林区 皇后区 曼哈顿区
Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan.
详细点
Narrows it down.
我做缉毒警之后 他们肯定换了个据点
I'm sure their corners have changed since I was a narco.
我会联♥系♥布鲁斯特
I'll reach out to Brewster,
看看他能不能给我们一张活动区域地图
see if he can get me a map of their territory.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
别趁我不在时让她怀上了
And don't get her pregnant while I'm in there.
别担心 我会带套的
Don't worry. I'm using protection.
我们为什么要等他
Why do we gotta wait for him?
我的工作 亲爱的
I'm working, baby.
如果你想和我一起 我们就得待在这
If you wanna hang with me, this is where we have to be.
你总是谈钱
Everything with you is about money.
因为你喜欢贵东西啊
'Cause you like nice things.
这些东西不是天上掉下来的
They don't pay for themself.
等我们回家
Well, when we get home,
我会让你明白我有多爱你
I'll show you how much I appreciate you.
抱歉打扰你们了 女士们
Sorry to interrupt, ladies.
我在找卖♥♥货的人
I'm looking for some party.
你看不到我们忙着呢吗
Can't you see I'm busy right now?
忙到正事都不干了吗
You can't tell me you're not working.
-你有多少钱 -一百能买♥♥多少
- How much you got? - What will 100 get me?
走开 老头
Move along, Pops.
你最好卖♥♥的不是我的可♥卡♥因♥
That better not be my coke you're selling.
亲爱的
Babe.
我不知道你从哪知道的
I don't know where you got your info from,
但如果你不把枪放下
but if you don't put that gun down,
我就不负责之后发生什么了
I ain't responsible for what happens next.
把白粉给他们吧
Just give 'em the coke.
对 你该听她的 我们只想要一袋
Yeah, you should listen to her. All we want is a bag.
对 否则我就把她脑子打爆
Yeah, or I can just blow her brains out.
你瞧
See?
这没那么糟糕 对吧
That wasn't so bad, now, was it?
怎么了
What's going on?
你要告诉我你这白粉是从哪儿来的吗
You want to tell me where in the hell you got that coke from?
只需自己人进
Insiders only.
说好的
As promised.
坐下
Sit.
你从哪拿到的
Where'd you get this?
马西杀人帮
Marcy Killers.
他们在西维尔的富家子弟派对上卖♥♥货
They were selling it at some rich kid's party in the West Ville
大概两百一克
for, like, 200 a gram.
这是我们的白粉
This is our coke.
你想怎么办
So what do you want to do?
用马西杀人帮的血涂满整条街
Paint the streets red with the blood of the Marcy Killers.
好久不见
It's been a minute.
很高兴见到你 诺娃
Nice to set eyes on you, Nova.
很高兴见到你 老大
It's good to see you too, boss.
有什么好消息
So what's the good word?
兰斯拿到了新的货
Lance got hold of some new stuff.
很纯 卖♥♥得很火
Pure. Been selling like fire.
那有什么问题
So what's the problem?
他是从科斯塔组织那偷的
He jacked it from the KO.
他们发现了
They found out.
韦伯先生知道吗
Does Mr. Webb know?
还不知道
Not yet.
说实话
Real talk?
兰斯是我的人
Lance is my boy.
我不想看到他受伤
I don't want to see him get hurt.
但他这次肯定得吃不了兜着走
But he about to catch some heat.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
警卫
Guard.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-你好 -韦伯先生 我是雨果
- Hello. - Mr. Webb, it's Hugo.
我知道
I know that.
听着 你绝对想不到我再跟谁吃饭
Listen, you'll never guess who I'm dining with.
基尔布莱德国会议员
Congressman Kilbride.
那帮我向议员代好
Well, please give the Congressman my best.
听着 我们有问题了
Listen, we got a problem.
那就提前解决
Then get ahead of it.
已经过了那个时间点
We way past that.
弗劳尔斯先生 莱利小姐
Mr. Flowers. Miss Riley.
先生
Yes, sir.
这是我们第一次见面
This is our first time meeting,
但现在的状况非常不理想
and it's under less than salubrious circumstances.
诺娃与此事无关
Nova had nothing to do with it.
我发疯了 我全权担责
I went rogue. I take full responsibility.
但韦伯先生
But Mr. Webb--
这是很大的责任
That's a large plateful of responsibility.
他明白 先生
He understands that, sir.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表