剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
你一直在坚持吃药吗
You been taking your medication?
不不不
No, no, no...
我没事 没事
It's nothing, it's nothing.
我知道 我知道情况不好 不过相信我
I know, I know it's not good, but, you know,
我们会 我们会想出办法的
we're gonna--we're gonna figure it out.
好吗 我们会想出办法的
Okay? We'll figure this out.
好了 妈妈
Okay, Mama--
好了 好了 好了
okay, okay, okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谁把你害成这样的
Who did this to you?
谁干的
Who did it?
没人害我 妈妈
Nobody did this to me, Mama.
是我自己作孽
I did it to myself.
斯特布勒探员 你是否能够
Detective Stabler, have you ever been in a position
观察过科斯塔组织是如何
to observe how the K-O
把他们的可♥卡♥因♥运进美国的
gets their cocaine into the country?
我观察过 边境口岸
I have. Ports of entry.
对任何毒品走私行动来说
Those are the most valuable and the most vulnerable
口岸是最有价值且最脆弱的环节
for any drug smuggling operation.
因此 我们注意到过去几个月
Thus, we noticed a few months back,
这伙阿尔巴尼亚人开始渗透
the Albanians started to infiltrate
码头工人工会
the Dock Workers Union
以此来获得
in order to gain...
女士们先生们 不好意思
Ladies and gentlemen, apologies.
但是调查还在继续 并且发生了一些事情
But the investigation is ongoing, and something's come up
需要斯特布勒探员立即去处理
that requires Detective Stabler's immediate attention.
阿尔比发短♥信♥了 科斯塔想要见你
Albi texted. Kosta wants to see you.
你怎么看
What do you think?
很明显他们现在疑心重重 陷入恐慌
Well, obviously they're suspicious, panicking,
而且在寻找雷吉
and looking for Reggie.
那对你来说是个危险的地方
That's a dangerous place for you to be.
我能拖住大陪审团 但我不能一直拖下去
I can hold the grand jury, but I can't hold it forever.
我可以派马尔多纳多作为后援
I can send Maldonado as backup.
不用 奇纳斯基的事情办的怎么样了
No, where are we with the Chinaski situation?
我能给他一张去
I was able to get him a one-way ticket
劳德代尔堡的单程票和一万美元
to Fort Lauderdale with $10,000 in his pocket.
-非常感谢 -等下 你有什么计划
- I'm very appreciative. - Hey. What's your plan?
见机行事 别说蠢话
Fly by the seat of my pants and don't say anything stupid.
你被捕的时候在干什么
What were you doing when you got arrested?
我在干活 妈
I was doing a job, Ma.
阿尔比应该清楚
Albi knows better than
不能让你单独行动
to send you out alone.
我不是单独行动 好吗
I wasn't alone, okay?
时间到了
Time's up.
博格达尼太太 雷吉面临很多麻烦
Mrs. Bogdani, Reggie's in a lot of trouble.
非常多的麻烦
A great deal of trouble.
我们想帮助他
Now, we want to help him
通过今天下午在大陪审团面前做证的方式
help himself by testifying in front of a grand jury
让他自救
this afternoon.
他们想让我背叛家族 妈
They want me to turn on the family, Ma.
他们说我可能会
They say that I could--
我可能会进去很长一段时间
I could go away for a long time.
也许是下半辈子
Maybe the rest of my life.
那意味着你就会没有房♥子住
That means you ain't got no house.
也没有医生看
And no doctors.
贝煞不能让我免于牢狱之灾
Besa's not gonna keep me out of jail.
如果你的儿子同意做证
If your son agrees to testify,
我们准备
we are prepared to relocate
把你们俩都安排进证人保护计划里
both of you into the Witness Protection Program.
你们可以一起开始新的生活
You can start a new life, together,
远离科斯塔组织的影响
away from the Kosta Organization.
我们希望你能帮我们说服雷吉
We're hoping that you'll help us convince Reggie
做出正确的事
to do the right thing.
拳击就是生命
-艾迪 -嘿 弗吕图拉 你好
- Eddie. - Hey, Flutura, hey.
你看见过雷吉吗 他没有按时去餐馆
Have you seen Reggie? He was a no-show at the diner.
我本来要见他的
I was supposed to meet up with him.
我又不监视雷吉
I don't keep tabs on Reggie.
是啊 当然了
Yeah, yeah, of course, yeah.
-我要去 -我知道
- I got to, uh-- - I know.
艾迪
Eddie.
你太脏了
You're a mess.
是啊 火势的蔓延快得超出我预料
Yeah, fire spread a little faster than I wanted it to.
-你去哪了 -只是处理些事情
- Where you been? - Just out doing a thing.
雷吉本来应该和我一起的
Reggie was supposed to do it with me,
但他没去餐馆
but he was a no-show at the diner.
所以你不知道他在哪
So, you don't know where he is.
不知道 一切都好吗
No, no. Everything all right?
有问题吗
There a problem?
坐吧
Have a seat.
你试过给他发消息吗
You tried texting him?
发过六次
Half-dozen times.
没有回应
No response.
-你处理的是什么事情 -小事罢了
- What was this thing? - Small job.
一个供应仓库 想要重新开始
Supply store, they wanted to have a fresh start,
所以我帮了他
so I helped him out.
他是谁
Him who?
-无名小卒 -无名小卒
- Just a guy. - "Just a guy."
他叫什么
What was his name?
马尔多纳多
Maldonado.
是吗
Yeah?
我们来打个电♥话♥给他吧
Let's call him.
马尔多纳多
艾迪 事情结束了吗
Eddie? Is it done?
你好 兄弟
Yo, Bobby.
好了
Yeah, all right.
马尔多纳多
雷吉昨晚遇到了点麻烦
Reggie got in a little bit of trouble last night.
我猜你还不知道
I gather you don't know anything about it.
我不知道 什么麻烦
No. What kind of trouble?
那不重要
That's not what's important.
重要的是我们要在警♥察♥之前找到他
What's important is that we get to him before the cops do.
雷吉吓死了
Reggie's scared.
他害怕时会做蠢事
And when he's scared, he does stupid things.
人之常情嘛 不是吗
Well, yeah, don't we all, huh?
-听好了 他信任你 -好
- Listen, he trusts you. - Okay.
试着联♥系♥他 然后找到他
Try and contact him. Keep trying to get him.
好的 好的
Okay. Yeah, look.
不管你们有什么要求 我都会去做的
Whatever you guys need, you know, I'll do it.
如果我找到他了
And if I find him,
你们有什么我能带他去的安全地方
do you have someplace safe that you want me to bring him,
避避风头
have him lay low?
我们不管你怎么处理尸体
We don't care what you do with the body.
只要带回点东西 能证明是雷吉就行
Just bring us something so you can prove it's Reggie.
继续试着联♥系♥他
Keep trying to get him.
如果我找到他了
And if I find him,
你们有什么我能带他去的安全地方
do you have someplace safe that you want me to bring him,
避避风头
have him lay low?
录音文件
我们不管你怎么处理尸体
We don't care what you do with the body.
只要带回点东西 能证明是雷吉就行
Just bring us something so you can prove it's Reggie.
能把我妈妈带进来吗
Can you bring my mom back in?
博格达尼太太 你好
Hi, Mrs. Bogdani.
欢迎 进来吧
Welcome. Come on in.
请坐
Please have a seat.
坐吧 妈妈
Sit down, Ma.
我今天和你哥哥阿尔比谈过了
I spoke with your brother, Albi, earlier today.
他要我找到雷吉然后杀掉他
He ordered me to find Reggie and to kill him.
他们要我死 妈妈
They want me dead, Ma.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉我之前怀疑你
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I doubted you.
不 你不能去找阿尔比
No. You can't talk to Albi.
如果他发现艾迪的身份 交易就要取消了
If he finds out about Eddie, the deal's off.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表