剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
It was just, you know, "Don't tell Bernie anything.
她应付不了
"She can't handle it.
也别告诉她你的秘密
"Don't tell her your secrets either.
她守不住秘密
"She can't keep a secret.
上帝保佑 你别告诉她你的秘密
"God forbid you tell her your secrets.
-妈妈 -"别告诉她
- Mam? - "Don't tell her that he's...
他出轨了"
Cheating."
"别告诉她他被停职了"
"Don't tell her that he's suspended."
妈妈
Mama?
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - What? Huh?
他被停过职吗
He got suspended?
谁
Who?
爸爸
Pops.
你的丈夫 乔
Your husband, Joe.
乔从未被停职
Joe never got suspended.
从未
No.
你别怀疑你的父亲
And don't you question your father.
你的父亲是个好人
Your father was a good man.
他永远不会做让家人蒙羞的事
He would never do anything to shame his family.
别怀疑他
And don't question him.
如果你怀疑你父亲 他会对你做出
If you question your father, he's gonna do something
比扇耳光更狠的事情
much worse than box your ears.
他会
He'll..
他会对你做比对那个罪犯还狠的事
he'll do worse than he did to that perp.
杰西·桑托斯
Jessie Santos.
几年前调来37警局
Transferred to the 3-7 a few years ago.
妻子叫罗莎莉娅 还有一个八岁的孩子
Wife Rosaria and one kid, eight.
曾经参加过警长考试
He applied to take the Sergeants' Exam
-但没有通过 -知道原因吗
- but never followed through. - Do you know why?
他的部门记录中没有任何相关记录
Nothing in his department records.
他的社交网站一片空白
His socials are bare bones,
没有传票我也查不了他的银行记录
and I can't touch his bank records without a subpoena,
但他去年去波士顿旅行了好几次
but he took a bunch of trips to Boston last year
是用Venmo付的款
and paid for them with Venmo.
也许是婚外情
Maybe an affair?
或者是毒瘾问题
Or an addiction problem.
账单里有几笔康复中心礼品店的支出
There are several payments to a rehab center gift shop.
把这些信息发给斯特布勒
Get the information to Stabler.
好的
Yep.
你好 兄弟
Hey, what's up, man?
你搞到了
You got it?
嘿 桑托斯
Hey, Santos.
兄弟 你在这干嘛
Hey. What you doing here, man?
我也正想问你呢
Gonna ask the same thing about you.
我有个网上的约会 糟透了
I had a online date. It was a bust.
-是吗 -这种事就这样
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah, it was what it was.
你呢 在做兼♥职♥吗
What you doing? You moonlighting?
对啊 我在当私人保镖
Yeah, I work private security.
活好吗
Good gig?
听着 兄弟 要是你需要钱
Look, if you need some money, man, you--
来找兄弟会
that's what the Brotherhood's for.
这不够 好吗
It's not enough. Okay?
好
Okay.
杰西 发生什么了
Jessie, what's going on?
看到那边的出租车了吗
See that cab over there?
-这是个信♥号♥♥ -什么信♥号♥♥
- It's the sign. - Yeah?
我的活儿是做来城里开会的
Got a detail assignment on a jeweler in town
珠宝商保镖
for the convention.
他每天晚上带着一个皮包回家
Carries a million dollar's worth of diamonds home
里面有价值一百万美元的钻石
in a briefcase every night.
-你保证不说出去 -我从不会那样
- Promise not to say anything? - I would never do that.
那些是钻石吗
Those diamonds?
方晶锆石
It's cubic zirconium.
和真钻石一样重
Same weight as the real diamonds.
等到那个人发现的时候
By the time the guy notices,
他早就离我们半个美国远了
he'll be halfway across the continental U.S.
你需要人打掩护吗
Need a wingman?
钻石是假的
The diamonds are fake.
他今晚会在那场大型珠宝展上
He's gonna swap them out for the real ones tonight
把这些都换成真的钻石
at that big jewelry show.
-在会议中心里 -没错
- At the convention center. - Yeah.
这是国际最大型的珠宝展之一
It's one of the biggest diamond conventions in the world.
要我说 这计划
I mean, the plan is...
很不错 只是我不知道为何
it's pretty good, I just don't know how
他觉得自己能独自完成计划
he thought he was gonna pull it off by himself.
所以他提出要让你入伙吗
So he offered to cut you in?
是的 他就是这么怕唐纳利
Yeah, that's how afraid he is of Donnelly.
严格规定 兄弟会之外不能干私活
Strict rule, no outside hustles from the Brotherhood.
唐纳利很聪明
Donnelly's smart.
独自行动会办事马虎
Guys go out on their own, they get sloppy.
这就是他还没被抓到的原因
That's why he hasn't gotten caught.
也许我们可以窃听桑托斯的车 记录他的证词
So maybe we can bug Santos's car to get him on record.
让老朋友夏皮罗给我们开张授权令
Let's get our friend Shapiro to get us a warrant.
好吗
Right?
婕特 等等
Hey, Jet?
那件事
The...
对不起
Right, sorry.
内务部和27警局开展了联合调查
IAB ran a joint investigation with the 2-7.
三个目击者的证词
Three witness accounts
都证实了你父亲的说法
corroborated your father's story.
官方认为这是一次合理的枪击
Officially, it was a good shooting.
谢谢你
Thanks.
他的父亲吗
His father?
我认为教会需要发展
Well, I think the church needs to evolve.
我坚信要信任
I believe in trusting in the conscience
我们教♥徒♥的良知
of our parishioners.
如果信仰促使你们
And if your faith urges you
要给小杰克逊·贝尔·布洛克洗礼
to baptize young Jackson Bell Bullock,
我会全力支持你们
I support you fully.
我记得以西结之前可没有这么开明
I remember a time when Ezekiel wasn't so progressive.
好吧 事实上 我有个妹妹 她叫卡门
Well, the truth is, I have a sister--Carmen.
她帮助我向性少数群体打开心门
She's helped me to open my heart to LGBTQ folks.
-卡门吗 -莱利牧师
- Carmen? - Oh, Pastor Riley.
这真有趣
This is too funny.
我想我们已经见过你的妹妹了
I think we've met your sister.
她是为国会议员里昂·基尔布莱德工作吗
Does she work for Congressman Leon Kilbride?
-是的 -这也太巧了吧
- She does. - What are the chances?
我想这是命中注定的
I think this is meant to be.
为什么说是命中注定的
Why would it be meant to be?
我得到了这份工作
I got offered the job.
我之前是一名公设辩护律师
I was a public defender,
但怀孕之后我就休假了
but I took time off when I got pregnant.
现在我准备好重返职场了
Now I'm ready to go back to work.
我在基尔布莱德议员
And I was up for a job
之前的律所里找了份工作
at Congressman Kilbride's old firm.
太棒了
Amazing.
-恭喜你 -恭喜你 宝贝
- Congratulations. - Yeah, congratulations, baby.
你怎么没跟我提起过
Why didn't you tell me?
我今早刚收到录用通知
Well, the offer just came in this morning.
你还在上班
You were at work.
你还没有接受那份工作吧 是吗
Uh, you haven't taken the job yet, have you?
还没有
Not yet.
你不想我接受吗
Do you have a problem with it?
我就是在想 杰克还小
I just, I wonder if Jack is still too young.
我们已经讨论过这件事了 阿雅娜
We have discussed this, Ayanna.
他爱玛格丽特
He loves Marguerite.
我是妈咪 你是妈妈 她是保姆
I'm Mommy, you're Mama, she's Miga.
听起来像压力
That sounds like MAGA.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我们能不能先缓一缓
Look, can we just take a second
好好考虑考虑
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表