剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
过去的六个月里
Over the last six months,
我一直在科斯塔组织卧底
I've been undercover with the Kosta Organization.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop!
我现在是你摆脱这一切
I am your best and only chance
最好也是唯一的机会
at getting out of this.
我挺你
I got your back.
就是基尔布莱德把我介绍进了
Kilbride's the one who hooked me up
马西杀人帮
with the Marcy Killers.
-他知道你是警♥察♥吗 -不知道
- He know you're a cop? - No.
我需要这件事只有你知我知
I need you to keep this between you and me.
我知道你不是艾迪·瓦格纳
I know you're not Eddie Wagner.
我能给他一张去
I was able to get him a one-way ticket
劳德代尔堡的单程票和一万美元
with $10,000 in his pocket.
非常感谢
I'm very appreciative.
她给艾格妮丝带信
She has a message from Agnes.
艾格妮丝答应给她五万美金
Promised her $50,000.
-雷吉也在法庭吗 -他上楼作证了
- Was Reggie in court? - He went upstairs to testify.
我别无选择
I got no choice.
科斯塔组织是纽约历史上
The K-O is the most dangerous
最危险的犯罪组织
criminal organization New York has ever seen.
本大陪审团已做出一致决定
This grand jury is unanimous
决定执行临时起诉针对
to issue provisional indictments against
约翰·科斯塔 阿尔比·布利斯库
Jon Kosta and Albi Briscu.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
他们知道我们要来
They knew we were coming.
-离贝煞拳击馆还有五个街区 -知道有谁在那吗
- Five blocks out from Besa. - Do we know who's in there?
那里异常地安静
Place is eerily quiet.
监控拍到阿尔比和科斯塔一小时前进去
I have Albi and Kosta on DAS entering just over an hour ago.
之后没人再出来过
Nobody's come out since.
呼叫增援部队 我们要进去
Call for additional units. We're going in.
-你在这干什么 -我只想...
- The hell are you doing? - Oh, I just wanted to--
我的耳朵
My ear.
我不能 斯特布勒
I can't--Stabler?
我在这
Yeah. I'm here.
-警长 -斯特布勒 你没事吧
- Sarge! - Stabler, you good?
我没事 警长 你还好吗
I'm good! Sarge, you all right?
-发生什么了 -他们引爆了什么东西
- What happened? - They detonated something.
他们在那有一个兵工厂 你还好吗
They got an arsenal in there. Are you all right?
给我个对讲机
I need a radio.
需要支援 有爆♥炸♥发生 在...
10-13. We have an explosion at, uh--
-874号♥ -新月大道874号♥
- 874. - 874 Crescent Ave.
消防车已经在路上了
We got a bus on the way.
-发生交火 发生交火 -蹲下
- Shots fired! Shots fired! - Stay down!
大家掩护好
Everybody take cover!
在屋顶上
On the roof!
有多名枪手
Multiple shooters!
-上 上 上 -我来救你
- Go! Go! Go! - I got you!
有人中枪
Have a man down!
在屋顶上
On the roof!
眼睛看上方 看上方 行动
We need eyes up high! Eyes up high! Let's go!
在屋顶上
On the roof!
警报解除
All clear.
吉米 来吧 帮我一把
Jimmy, come on. Give me a hand.
-当然 -来吧
- Sure. - Come on.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第二季 第八集
还记得一个多小时前监控拍到
Remember surveillance clocked Albi and Kosta
阿尔比和科斯塔进入贝煞拳击馆吗
entering Besa Boxing Gym just over an hour ago.
婕特 你看到他们什么时候走的
Jet, what time do you clock 'em leaving?
-没看到 -你什么意思
- We don't. - What do you mean?
我们拍到他们进去 但没拍到他们出来
We have them going in. We don't have them coming out.
-你确定吗 -我确定他们没有
- You sure about that? - I'm sure they didn't exit
从任何门或窗离开
through any doors or windows.
你算过有多少人进入贝煞拳击馆
How many men did you count going into Besa?
科斯塔组织有七个人在里面
I count seven K-O men inside the gym itself,
不包括路易斯·奇纳斯基和维修工
not including Louis Chinaski and the maintenance worker.
大家听好了
Okay, listen up, everybody,
里面至少有七个人
there are at least seven men inside.
全副武装 可使用火箭弹
Heavily armed, with access to RPGs.
好吧 婕特 布鲁斯特在哪
All right. Jet, where's Brewster?
他将封锁线扩大到八个街区
He expanded the perimeter to eight blocks
并覆盖了所有入口
and has all points of entry covered.
-他们在里面 我们抓到他们了 -我们上
- They're in there, we got 'em. - Let's go.
赵 马尔多纳多 跟我走 准备好
Cho, Maldonado, with me. All set.
-队长 -前门
- Captain? - Front door.
-来吧大家 -小心
- Come on, guys. - Head up.
我们上 大家往上看 往上看
Let's go, let's get eyes up high, up high.
快 快
Come on! Come on!
-发生交火 目标被击倒 -快走
- Shots fired. Man down. - Move!
别管他 我们得快点
Leave him; we gotta go!
小队已经在上面了 我们快走
Team's upstairs, let's go!
警长
Sarge?
警长 你还好吗
Sarge, you okay?
前门这边安全 现在过去
Front door secure. On the move.
-你呢 -后门也安全
- You? - Back door secure.
我们在向东墙的方向行动
We're on the move along the east wall.
科斯塔和布利斯库很可能在后面的办公室
Hey, Kosta and Briscu are probably in the back office.
我们得先排查武器室
We're gonna secure the weapons room.
收到 我现在去后面的办公室
Copy that. I'm headed to the back office.
我们发现两个不明身份的死者 不是我们的目标
We have two unidentified DOAs. They are not our targets.
警♥察♥ 立刻放下你的武器
Police! Drop your weapon now!
-把手举起来 -把手举起来
- Show us your hands! - Get those hands in the air!
立刻放下武器
Drop your weapon now!
手举起来 离身体远一点
Hands up and away!
斯特布勒
Stabler.
不是阿尔比
Not Albi.
-快点 -快点
- Keep going. - Keep going!
我现在在办公室
I'm in the office.
没看到阿尔比 也没有科斯塔
No Albi, no Kosta.
等等 什么鬼 斯特布勒 你在哪
Wait, what the hell? Stabler, where are you?
我离得不远 正在检查武器室
I'm ten steps away, securing the RPGs.
-你遇到什么麻烦了 -嗯
- You got a problem? - Yeah.
一名黑人女子背部中枪了
A Black woman with a bullet in her back.
-你认识她吗 -不认识
- She look familiar? - Not in the least.
也许她是马西杀人帮的人
Maybe she's with the Marcy Killers.
穿成这样吗
Dressed like that?
或许她是他们的会计
Maybe if she's their accountant.
婕特 我们现在发给你一张照片
Jet, we're sending you a picture.
-法庭书♥记♥ -你说什么
- Court reporter? - What do you mean?
大众陪审团起诉书的时候
From the grand jury indictments.
她当时和陈助理检察官与博格达尼太太在会议室
She was in our conference room with ADA Chen and Mrs. Bogdani.
我想我们找到走漏风声的人了
I think we found our leak.
我需要她的确切身份 还有完整的背景调查
I need a positive ID and a full workup on her.
犯罪记录 财务状况 所有信息
Criminal, financials, everything.
收到
Copy that.
还是没发现布利斯库和科斯塔
Still no hits on Briscu and Kosta?
没有
No.
你确定在爆♥炸♥前他们没趁机
Are you sure they didn't exit the gym sometime
离开健身房♥吗
before the explosion?
天很阴沉 没有月亮 也没有太多路灯
It was overcast, no moon, not a lot of streetlights.
我查看了所有十字路口
I reviewed footage from all the cross streets,
小巷和地下道的录像
alleys and underpasses.
我看了所有空中小组
I have everything our aerial teams
过去几个月拍摄的贝煞健身房♥的录像
picked up on the Besa gym the last few months.
我们已经翻查了这个地方的每个角落
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表