剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
We got the street cam footage
来自诺曼街街角的录像
from the corner at Norman.
-那是我们找的枪手吗 -时间戳符合
- That our shooter? - Time stamp adds up.
这是斯特布勒被袭击后的几秒
This was seconds after the shot at Stabler.
我们能放大点吗
Can we get closer?
画面褪色了 因为摄像头太脏
The picture's washed out 'cause the cam was super dirty.
虽然不多 但这是我唯一找到的画面
It's not much, but it's the only shot I have.
够做面孔识别用吗
Enough for facial rec?
我不就是为了挑战而活吗
Do I not live for a challenge?
怎么了
What's up?
我有些消息要告诉你
So I got some news for you.
唐纳利退出了
Donnelly's steppin' down.
退出兄弟会了吗
Stepping down from the Brotherhood?
对 你猜他让谁继任了
Uh, yeah, and guess who he gave the reins to.
-不是吧 -没错
- No. - Yeah.
这家伙到底在耍什么花招
What the hell is this guy's play?
我不清楚
I have no idea.
通常我能知道他的想法
I mean, I usually can read the guy,
但这次 我也不清楚
but this time, I'm-- I just don't know.
好吧 过来 我们会弄清楚的
All right, come in. We'll figure it out.
斯特布勒
Stabler.
有你想要的消息
Got something you're gonna wanna hear.
-暗♥杀♥你的人 -他是谁
- Uh, your assassin... - What about him?
他是个女人
He's a she.
杀手是个女人
Your hit man is a woman.
那关于这个女杀手我们都知道些什么
So what do we know about this hit woman?
她叫纳塔莉·杜蒙特
Name's Natalie Dumont,
-代号♥贝拉多娜 -贝拉多娜是什么
- goes by Belladonna. - Belladonna?
致命的茄属植物
Deadly nightshade.
她34岁 在意大利生活了十年
She's 34, lived for ten years in Italy--
确切说是普利亚
Puglia to be exact.
她的履历如何
What's her history?
出生于俄亥俄州 她父亲是陆战队队员
Born in Ohio. Her dad was an army ranger.
她母亲是乌干达人 都已经去世了
Her mother was Ugandan. Both dead.
我找出了她的服役记录
I pulled her service record
以便可以把她的照片
and was able to match her photo with the facial rec
和诺曼街监控里面的进行面孔识别
from the security cam on Norman.
她19岁入伍 去过两次阿富汗
She enlisted at 19, did two tours in Afghanistan.
纳塔莉·杜蒙特 美国陆军特种部队 陆军突击队
薪级04 军阶SPOP
签发日期2016年8月12日
有效期至2016年8月12日
然后她擅离职守
Then she went AWOL.
之后一直和雇佣兵公♥司♥挂钩
Been connected to several mercenary units ever since.
这姑娘很硬啊
Girl is metal.
-我们要找到她 -在她找到你之前
- We gotta find her. - Before she finds you.
我有东西给你们看
I have somethin':
韦伯昨天用的一次性手♥机♥
burner phone Webb bought yesterday.
通话记录只有一个号♥码
Call log only shows one number.
原来你干这个去了
So that's what you were doin'.
-你拿了韦伯的电♥话♥吗 -我很小心的
- You took Webb's phone? - I was careful.
那现在有办法对这个号♥码进行三角定位吗
So is there any way to triangulate where that number is now?
我能给你一个大致区域
I can get you a general area
三角定位 输入电♥话♥号♥码 437-153-1023
有几英里范围
down to a couple square miles,
然后你就要用这个进行搜索
which you'll then have to scan with this:
黄貂鱼装置
stingray unit.
如果你足够接近
If you're close enough,
它能定位出一部手♥机♥在几英寸的范围
it can locate a phone down to a few feet.
我会教你怎么用
I'll give you a tutorial.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
左转
Make a left.
好的 信♥号♥♥在增强
Okay, the signal's getting stronger.
快到了 这里右转
It's coming up. Make this right.
等待紧急勤务小组
Wait for ESU.
好的 我也不想单枪匹马
Yeah, I wouldn't have it any other way.
就是这里 罗素街546号♥
Here it is-- 546 Russell Street,
104公♥寓♥
apartment 104,
我把安全应用装到你手♥机♥上
and I put the security app on your phone.
正在扫描
解锁完成
智能锁入口位于
纽约布鲁克林罗素街546号♥104公♥寓♥
你进去了吗
Are you in?
纽约警局 纳塔莉·杜蒙特
NYPD, Natalie Dumont.
她一直在监控我全家 不只是我
She's been casing my entire family, not just me.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我发现了一份文件
I just found a file.
里面什么都有 我所有的个人信息
It's got everything in there-- all my personal data, my--
我行为不端的文件
my misconduct file.
还有伊莱在学校的照片
Got a picture of Eli in school
和凯瑟琳从她公♥寓♥出来的照片
and Kathleen coming out of her building.
好的 现在加倍凯瑟琳的安保
Okay, doubling up security on Kathleen as we speak.
街上的一个监控看到她了
Got a street cam hit on her.
她好像要往东去一个仓库
Looks like she's headed east towards a warehouse
贝德福德大道1821号♥
at 1821 Bedford Ave.
那里在办一个什么时装秀
There's some sort of show happening there.
-你不能擅自行动 -收到
- You can't be a lone wolf-- - Copy that.
斯特布勒
Stabler.
纽约警局 让开 让一让
NYPD! Get out of the way! Move, move!
让开
Out of the way!
出口
请进
Yeah, come in.
牧师 请进
Pastor, come on in.
-韦伯先生 -你好
- Mr. Webb. - Yeah.
谢谢 谢谢雨果
Yeah, thanks. Thanks, Hugo.
你是来讨论基金事宜的吗
So you came to talk about the foundation?
不是
No.
好的 那我能为你做些什么呢
Okay, so what can I do for you then?
你可以告诉我为什么你杀了我父亲
You can tell me why you killed my father.
-你谋杀了他 -别用枪指着我的脸
- You murdered him. - Get that gun out of my face!
我父亲就是这么对你说的吗
Is that what my father said to you?
我都不知道你父亲是谁
I don't even know who your father was.
托比埃斯·赖利
Tobias Riley.
-我不认得这名字 -别来这套
- I don't know that name. - Don't you do that.
德里克 你在干什么
Derrick! What are you doin'?
-我要拨乱反正 -你哥哥糊涂了
- I'm righting all wrongs. - Your brother is confused.
不 这是很久以来我头脑最清醒的一刻
No. It's the clearest my head has been in a long time.
德里克 把枪给我
Derrick, give me the gun.
你不知道自己在干什么
You don't know what you're doin'.
继续跟他讲理 诺娃
Keep talkin' sense into him, Nova,
因为你知道这事的结局
'cause you know how this ends.
你不明白失去他对我有多大影响
You don't realize what losing him did to me--
-你对我♥干♥的好事 -把枪放下 好吗
- What you did to me! - Put that down, all right? Please.
你也有这种愤怒吗
So do you share these sentiments?
我不知道他在说什么 韦伯先生
I have no idea what he's talkin' about, Mr. Webb.
拜托 让我跟他谈谈
Just--just please. Let me talk to him.
不 你别把她牵扯进来
No. You leave her out of this.
你也觉得我杀了你父亲吗 这个托比埃斯
So you think I killed your father, too, this Tobias?
所以你靠近我的组织吗
Is that why you ingratiated yourself to me, huh?
在我家吃饭吗
Ate from my table?
听着 韦伯先生 我哥哥现在压力很大
Look, Mr. Webb, my brother is under a lot of stress.
他没想明白
He's-- he's not thinking straight.
卡门做了自己的决定 这无所谓
Carmen made her own bed, and that is fine!
-住手 -韦伯先生 你要对我们和上帝有交代
- Stop! - Mr. Webb, you will answer to us and to God!
别起来
Stay down.
-你开枪打了我 -我说了别起来 德里克
- You shot me. - I said stay down, Derrick!
发生什么了
What the hell just happened?
一切都在控制下
Everything is under control.
赶紧带他去看我们的医生
Get him out of here to our doctor now,
-还有这件事没发生过 -明白
- and this never happened. - Understood.
奶奶 小心 那里有
Grandma! Be careful, there's--
有碎玻璃
There's broken glass.
我知道那里有碎玻璃
I know there's broken glass.
你以为我看不见碎玻璃吗
You think I don't see the broken glass?
来 奶奶 我们带你去沙发
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表