剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我们需要你和我们一起去
We're gonna need you to come with us.
-没门 -我们会严格遵守规定
- Not a chance. - We're under strict orders.
他本来都不该出牢房♥的
He's not even supposed to be out of his cell.
斯塔顿岛的绝大多数地方都陷入了断电
Most of Staten Island is down in the power outage.
州与州之间会因为大断电
I mean, the Interstate is bumper to bumper
引起连锁反应
in apocalyptic gridlock.
想办法到那 我会陪你们一起去的
Find a way there, and I'll be standing by.
告诉你们怎么做
I'll talk you through it.
贝尔警长
Sergeant Bell?
八小时前 这座城市遭遇了一系列
Eight hours ago, the city was struck
大规模断电
by a series of rolling blackouts.
市政官员尚未给出理由...
City officials have yet to give a reason...
婕特 再耐心等几小时
Jet, sit tight for a few more hours.
如果电还没恢复 就出发前往斯塔顿岛
If the power's not back up, head out to Staten Island.
妈妈 开门
Mama, open the door.
-嘿 -埃利奥特 外面发生了什么
- Hey. - Elliot, what's going on out there?
像是有动♥乱♥
It's like chaos.
他们能恢复供电吗
Are they gonna get the power back?
还不行 但我们现在正要去
Not yet, but we're on our way to a meeting
开会讨论这事 你还好吗
about it right now. Are you okay?
-挺好 -不用担心 警探
- Yeah. - Not to worry, Detective.
我会照顾好她
She's in good hands.
是啊 有人会照顾我 但伊莱不在
Yeah, I'm in good hands, but Eli's not here,
我也不知道他在哪
and I don't know where he is.
我已经和你说过了他和姐姐在霍博肯[新泽西州]
I already told you he's with his sister in Hoboken,
你还记得吗
do you remember that?
-你告诉过我 -是的
- You told me? - I did.
-真糟糕 -没关系
- That's bad. - It's okay.
不过谢天谢地他平安无事
But thank God he's safe,
还有迈尔斯带来了一盘奶酪
and Miles got a cheeseboard,
所以不用担心我们
so we're okay.
你从哪买♥♥的奶酪
Where'd you get the cheeseboard?
我在街角的熟食店拿的
I snagged it down at the corner deli.
你信吗 很多饭店
Would you believe it? A lot of restaurants
正在免费发放食物
are giving away free food.
外面可真乱
It's really wild out there.
所以你之前留下我母亲独自一人吗
You had to leave my mother alone?
就十分钟
Just for ten minutes.
-斯特布勒 -稍等
- Stabler. - One second.
拜托 迈尔斯 我们说过这事
Miles, please, we discussed this,
我不希望我母亲一个人呆在家里
I don't want my mother being left alone.
不不 你说得对
No, no, you're right.
我的错 不会再这样了
My bad. Won't happen again.
很好
Great, okay.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
你不是他的上司
You're not the boss of him.
我们有足够的食物和水再支撑两天
We have enough food and water for two more days.
再长的话 这座城市就要陷入全面危机了
Any longer and the city is in full-scale crisis.
他要是断了养老院和医院的供电
If he cuts power to nursing homes and hospitals,
上千人会立刻死亡
there'll be an instant death toll in the thousands.
我们要是把他的儿子给他 这说明了什么
If we give him his son it just means what?
会有两个惠特利躲在那 而非一个
There's two Wheatleys holed up there instead of one.
恐怕我不得不赞同 市长先生
I'm afraid I have to agree, Mr. Mayor.
我们要是什么要求都不满足他
If we don't accede to any of his requests,
惠特利可能会觉得被逼到绝境
Wheatley's liable to feel backed into a corner.
那你有没有想过
And have you thought about
如果你满足了他的要求会怎样
what happens if you do accede to his demands?
这位是组织犯罪特遣队的
Sergeant Ayanna Bell
阿雅娜·贝尔警长
of the Organized Crime Task Force.
我想这位就是埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探
Detective Elliot Stabler, I presume.
你们有什么建议
What do you advise us to do?
我们要把惠特利先生的儿子给他吗
Do we give Mr. Wheatley his son?
当然不行
Absolutely not.
你宁愿我们把你的灵魂交给他吗
You'd rather we gave him your soul?
你记得没错 纽约大学和
As you recall, Kips Bay encompasses NYU
贝尔维尤医疗中心都在基普斯湾
and Bellevue Medical Centers.
而且我知道他们的发电机不可靠
And I understand their generators are unreliable.
我的搭档冈瑟会在东北部的
My associate Gunther will meet them
装货码头和他们碰面 并且护送瑞奇
at the northeast loading dock and escort Richie
进入指挥中心
into the command center.
除了冈瑟和瑞奇以外的任何人
If anyone other than Gunther and Richie
试图进入这栋楼的话...
attempts to enter the building...
我们明白你的意思 惠特利先生
We understand what you're saying, Mr. Wheatley.
其他任何人都不得进入安全维运中心
No one else enters the SOC.
监狱
我希望我的另外两个要求有所进展
I hope we're making progress with my other two requests.
斯特布勒警探
Ah, Detective Stabler.
我很快就会去找你
I'll get to you soon enough.
肯定会是很有意思的家庭团聚
Should be an interesting family reunion.
欢迎回来 儿子
Welcome back, my son.
亲你♥爸♥爸一下
Give your old man a kiss.
找我来这里干嘛
What am I doing here?
我在为我们的未来打算
Well, I'm making plans for our future.
我希望你能随时了解情况
And I want to keep you apprised.
但你不在计划中
But you're not a part of it.
待机
外面一片混乱
It's Armageddon out here.
韦伯先生想让我们做什么
What does Mr. Webb want us to do?
我猜他想让我们在警♥察♥不注意时
My guess, he wants us to move some goods
帮他运送些货物
while the cops are looking the other way.
然后一枪毙了乔·巴蒂斯
Then go put a bullet in Joe Bartis.
你为什么会认为他想让我们一枪毙了乔
Why would you think he want us to put a bullet in Joe?
因为现在是解决问题的最好时机
'Cause there's no better time to take care of a problem,
诺娃 人人惊慌失措
Nova, than when everybody's freaking out
担心末日来临
over the end of the world.
-老大在找我们 -是的
- CEO looking for us? - Yep.
你们怎么这么久
So what took you so long?
整个城市成了一个巨大的停车场了 先生
The whole city's one big parking lot, sir.
我们无法用手♥机♥联♥系♥上你
We couldn't get through to you on our phones.
最后我们只能下车 步行走了最后的五英里
We finally got out and walked the last five miles.
是啊 你应该会很高兴知道
Yeah, you'll be happy to know
我们在伊斯特切斯特花♥园♥中途下车的
we stopped off in Eastchester Gardens.
我们锁定了乔·巴蒂斯
We got a bead on Joe Bartis.
我告诉过你立刻过来
Now, why would you do that
你为什么还要那么做
when I told you to get here ASAP?
我以为你会想让我们
Well, I assumed you'd want us
处理掉某件事
to take care of a certain matter.
不要自以为知道我的想法
Never assume you know what I want.
你俩是我最得意的手下 懂吗
You're my two top executives, all right?
我让你们过来是因为我们正面临危机
I asked you to be here because we're in a crisis,
要让社区的居民们见到你们
and the community needs to see your faces.
给你
There you go,
拿好了 布劳格太太
there you go, Mrs. Braugher.
我希望在城市恢复正常前
Listen, I hope this will sustain your family
这些够你们家用的
until our city gets its act together.
老天保佑你 普雷斯顿
God bless you, Preston.
慢着 慢着 戈登
Hold-hold-hold on. Gordon.
只有上面那箱是给你们的 明白吗
Only the top one is for your folks, all right?
帮布劳格太太把她的箱子搬回家
Carry Mrs. Braugher's box home for her,
确保东西安然无恙地送过去
make sure it gets there all in one piece.
放心吧 韦伯先生
You got it, Mr. Webb.
两名组织犯罪管制局的技术人员
Two members of the Organized Crime tech team
正在前往斯塔顿岛
are on their way to Staten Island
并将尝试重启一座废弃的蒸汽发电厂
and will attempt to reactivate a defunct steam plant.
干得好
Very good.
持续向我们汇报他们的进展
You'll keep us apprised of their progress.
我们翻进去
Let's alley-oop.
你没事 不算太糟
You're fine. That's not bad.
好疼
Ow!
这里绝对被废弃了
It's definitely abandoned.
就是这里
That's the place.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表