剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
简·布罗迪老师在校规森严的女校中执教的故事
这就像《春风不化雨》里的情节
It's just like "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie."
我的学生们就像奶油
My girls are the crème de la crme.
她有些放荡不羁
She was a bit of a libertine,
对吧 布罗迪老师
wasn't she, Miss Brodie?
很像我妻子
Very much like my wife here.
抱歉
I am so sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so incredibly sorry.
我觉得我前夫有点精神崩溃了
I think my ex-husband is having one of his psychotic breaks.
我先失陪一下
If you'll excuse me--
我很意外她竟然想来女校教书
I'm surprised that she wanted to teach at an all-girls school,
鉴于她对肌肉男有着无法抑制的欲望
given her irrepressible lust for the muscular male physique.
-去你的 -我必须如此
- Damn you. - I had to.
这里有这么多易受影响的年轻孩子
Impressionable young minds are at stake.
高层给了我很多压力
I'm getting a lot of heat from upstairs.
有多高层
How high up?
这么说吧 加西亚也放话了
Let's just say Garcia has weighed in.
惠特利抓了他把柄
Wheatley has something on him.
我也不喜欢这人 你知道的
I'm no fan of his. You know that.
他想让我给斯特布勒做精神评估
He wants me to psych Stabler.
那意味着拿走他的枪和警徽
That means taking away his gun and badge.
如果他继续这样 我就必须如此了
That's what I'm gonna have to do if he doesn't back down.
我保证我会管好他
I promise I will handle him.
我再问一次 你之前跟斯特布勒在干什么
Again, what were you doing with Stabler?
你们在干什么
What were you doing?
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
你绊倒了
You tripped.
你有什么毛病
What the hell's the matter with you?
别用你的脏手碰她
Do not put your hands on her!
你听到了吗
You understand me?
没有男人能碰我妻子
No man touches my wife!
你在跟他上♥床♥吗
Are you sleeping with him?
这与你无关
It's none of your business.
我问你最后一次
I'm gonna ask you one last time,
你最好告诉我真♥相♥
and you better tell me the truth.
你在跟斯特布勒警探上♥床♥吗
Are you having sex with Detective Stabler?
我没有跟他上♥床♥
I'm not having sex with him.
他说要见我
He asked to see me,
他告诉我...
and he told me...
他想告诉我 你对我来说是个危险
He tried to tell me I was in danger from you,
说他会保护我
and that he was gonna protect me.
可笑
That's absurd.
我知道
I know it is.
我绝不会伤害你 宝贝
I would never hurt you, baby.
绝不会
Ever.
你瞧 麦克莱恩
You see, McClane,
我爱她
I love her,
我需要她
and I need her.
我们做的一切 你和我
Everything we did, you and me,
我都是为了她
I did for her.
去吧 告诉她我们干了什么
Go ahead. Tell her what we did.
你去死吧
Rot in hell.
别傻了
Don't be an idiot.
你知道你不能轻易离开这里
You know you can't just walk out of here.
你得到了你想要的
You got what you wanted,
而我绝对得到了我想要的
and I definitely got what I wanted.
那就杀了我
Then kill me!
来啊
Come on.
杀了我
Kill me.
不
No!
你们得到什么了 塞巴斯蒂安
What did you get, Sebastian?
理查德说你得到了你想要的
Richard said you got what you wanted.
他得到了数百万美金
He got millions of dollars,
但不知为何
which for unknown reason,
他全捐给非政♥府♥组织了
he gave away to a bunch of NGOs
还有其他各种各样的无赖
and other miscellaneous vagrants.
你是个出色的人
You're an exceptional person.
如果他拿到了几百万
And, if he got millions,
我想你肯定拿到了几亿
I can only imagine you got billions.
还没有
Not yet.
但我就快得到了
But I am poised to.
所以你得想想怎么把钱藏起来
So you're gonna have to figure out how to hide it,
而我很擅长藏钱
and, I am really good at that.
-这是我需要你的众多原因之一 -你需要我
- Just one of the many reasons... - You need me.
我需要你 宝贝
I need you, baby.
我非常需要你
I need you so much.
放了他 理查德
Let him go, Richard.
我想跟你单独待着
I wanna be alone with you.
对 我就希望如此
Yeah, that's all that I want.
跟你单独在一起 我的挚爱
To be alone with you, my love.
你们一整晚都在这里吗
You guys been here all night?
我们把所有理查德·惠特利的
We have programmed virtually every shred
私人信息都编译进了
of personal information about Richard Wheatley
彩虹表里
into the rainbow table,
但还没有解密
and we still haven't cracked the code.
我们尝试了生日 婚礼纪念日 成人礼
We tried birthdays, wedding celebrations, bar mitsvahs--
所有人们会纪念的日子
all the wonderful moments people would commemorate.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
搞什么
What--
没错
Yes!
进去了
We got it.
你成功了 等等 你用了什么密♥码♥
You got it. Wait, what--what key did you use?
人们想纪念的事情
The things people want to commemorate.
你输入了什么
What did you plug in?
我输入了凯茜·斯特布勒死的那天
I put in the date that Kathy Stabler died.
一切都好吗
So everything's sweet?
你打入内部了 被信任吗
You're in? Trusted?
没人有所怀疑吗
No one suspects anything?
你的爱尔兰魅力依旧不减
Still got that Irish charm of yours.
如果事情像现在这样顺利
If things keep up like this,
你那个斯特布勒就要成为我儿子了
your boy Stabler's gonna be my son-in-law.
这是对公民的人身伤害
This is an assault on a private citizen.
我要让你丢了警徽
I'll have your badge.
警徽给你
You can have it.
我拥有了你妻子
I had your wife.
你什么都没有
You--you got nothing.
那我是从哪得到这些的
Where in the world did I get these from then?
她急不可耐地脱掉这个
She couldn't wait to take them off.
别烦我妻子
Leave my life alone!
我本来打算带她去酒店
I was gonna take her to a hotel.
但最后等不及 在餐厅的厕所做了
But we wound up doing it in the restaurant bathroom.
没人能碰我妻子 你这个原始人
Nobody touches my wife, you Neanderthal.
听到没 你明白了吗
You hear? You understand me?
喂
Yeah?
彩虹表奏效了
Rainbow table worked.
安娜给了我们搜查令
Anna's gonna give us a warrant
突袭惠特利家
to raid Wheatley's place.
我们只需要知道他家在哪
We just need to figure out where it is.
我们不需要 我抓到他了
We don't need to. I got him.
你在哪里
Where are you?
无所谓 我抓到他了
Doesn't matter. I got him.
埃利奥特 听我说
Elliot, hear me.
我们有搜查他家的搜查令
We have a warrant on his residence.
但不是逮捕他
Not on the man himself.
放他走
Let him go.
无论你在哪 赶紧离开
Wherever the hell you are, get out of there now.
-你住在哪 -斯特布勒 斯特布勒
- Where do you live? - Stabler? Stabler!
埃利奥特 离开那里
Elliot, get out of there.
在你脑子里
Inside your head.
在你脑子里
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表