剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我取得了雷吉的信任
I got Reggie's trust.
你那头呢 有什么问题吗
How about on your end? Any problems?
是的 有个缉毒小组
Yeah, there's a narcotics task force
一直在追踪和我们一样的毒品
that's been tracking the same product we're tracking,
那个小组由我以前的警长威廉·布鲁斯特负责
which is run by my old sergeant, William Brewster.
你和我说过那个家伙
You told me about that guy.
那个神枪手
The gunner.
嗯 他现在还找我茬呢
Mm-hmm. And he's still gunning for me.
没关系 她是自己人
Oh, it's okay. She's cool. Okay.
我只是想告诉你他要被释放了
Hey, I just want to let you know he's gonna be released.
好吧 那另外关押着的5名
Okay, what about the other five Albanian guys
阿尔巴尼亚人呢
that are in the holding cell?
这次抓捕似乎没有找到
Well, it seems that there were no drugs
任何有关毒品的证据
vouchered in connection with the arrests,
所以我唯一能起诉他们的
so the only thing I can charge them for
就是一些小扭打 而他们的律师
is a little scuffle that their lawyers
已经将其定义为自卫了
are already characterizing it as self-defense.
所以地检办公室建议
So the DA's office is recommending
我们撤销对所有人的逮捕
that we void all the arrests.
-谢谢你 安妮 -没事
- Thank you, Anne. - Yeah.
没搜到毒品
No drugs vouchered.
我去要一份名单
I'ma get a manifest to see
看看那些海港巡警在那个码头执勤
which Harbor Patrol cops work that dock.
你几小时后应该就会被放出去
And you should be back on the street within in a few hours.
阿尔比叔叔肯定会不会高兴
This ain't gonna be pretty with Uncle Albi,
贝煞拳击馆
我跟你直说了吧
let me tell you that.
那是我的机会 艾迪
That was my shot, Eddie.
我本可以结束全城跑腿的生活
I was supposed to be done running around town
威胁恐吓别人 收保护费什么的
roughing people up, making collections.
他是你老板 但也是你叔叔 所以...
He's your boss, but he's also your uncle, so--
那就更糟了 好吗 我搞砸了
That what makes it worse. All right? I blew it.
雷吉 听我说 听着 放轻松
Reggie, listen to me. Listen to me. Relax.
这就是做生意 出了点小问题
This is business. There was a hiccup.
你很聪明 我也很聪明 我们会想办法解决
You're smart. I'm smart. We'll figure it out.
你根本不知道你在说些什么
You got no idea what you're talking about.
好吧 这或许是真的
All right, that may be true,
但我告诉你我所知道的
but I'll tell you what I do know.
你给了我一次机会 所以我挺你
You gave me a shot, so I got your back.
我效忠于你 伙计
My loyalty is to you, my man.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 在我们进去之前
All right, before we go in,
你得先知道几件关于阿尔比的事情
there's a couple things you need to know about Albi.
别直视他的眼睛 就像狗一样
Never look him in the eye. It's like a dog.
你看着他的眼睛 就是一种挑衅的信♥号♥♥
You look him in the eye, it's a sign of aggression.
千万别反驳他
Never contradict him.
还有永远别夸下你无法实现的海口
And never make a promise you can't keep.
听懂了吗
You hear me?
阿尔巴尼亚文化中表达誓言和信仰的意思
-你是说贝煞 -你知道什么贝煞
- He's talking about Besa. - What you know about Besa?
听着 伙计 要是不知道你们的荣誉准则
Look, man, I ain't rolling with no Albanians
我就不会跟阿尔巴尼亚人打交道了 懂吗
without knowing your code of honor, all right?
调整节奏 豪伊
Adjust, Howie!
他要用右钩拳攻击你了
He's coming at you with the right hook!
做出调整
Make the adjustment!
-阿尔比叔叔 -过来
- Uncle Albi. - Come on.
-就是这样 -没错 就这样
- That's it. - Yes, that's it.
拿下开局
Take the opening.
你最棒 豪伊 棒极了
You're golden, Howie. You're golden.
好了 休息一下 孩子们 但别跑到其他地方
Okay, take a break, boys. But don't go anywhere.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
我们遇到点小麻烦
We had a little hiccup.
麻烦
Hiccup?
跟他说去
Tell him.
他的猛击很弱
He's got a lazy jab.
越肩右侧 雷吉 越肩右侧
Overhand right, Reg. Overhand right.
越肩右侧 雷吉 越肩拳 好样的 好样的
Overhand right. Reg, overhand. Attaboy. Attaboy.
住手
Stop.
他究竟是谁
Who the hell is he?
我是雷吉的手下 先生
Uh, I work for Reggie, sir.
他请我一起来解释
He invited me along to help explain
我们如何把你的投资要回来
how we're gonna get your investment back for you.
你听到他刚刚说什么了吗
Did you hear what he just said?
嗯 听到了
Yeah, I did.
这是艾迪 艾迪·瓦格纳
That's Eddie, Eddie Wagner.
他在我手下干事
He works for me.
他要是是你手下的话 为什么要替你说话
If he works for you, why is he talking for you?
过来
Come here.
这么说你会把我的钱要回来
So you're gonna get my money back?
不 先生
No, sir.
我们会把你的钱要回来
We're gonna get your money back.
好吧
Okay.
你们有48小时
You got 48 hours.
这是让你先尝尝 要是没能办到
That's a little taste of what's going to happen
会发生些什么
if you break your promise.
你记得我当时跟你说过的蓝色知更鸟吗
So you remember I was telling you about the bluebirds?
没错 你不会相信
Yeah, you're not gonna believe this,
但...它们回来了
but, uh, they're back.
是的 我不知道
Yeah. I don't know. You know.
嗯 当然它们叫起来非常好听
Well, yeah, of course they sound pretty,
但我是说它们太吵了
but I mean, they're so loud that, uh,
吵得我都睡不着了
I don't sleep no more.
蓝色知更鸟 认真的吗
Bluebirds? Really?
那是一种算法
It's an algorithm.
它能从你所有的信息中汇集数据
It aggregates data from all your texts
每24小时挑选一组新的验证码
to select a new security code every 24 hours.
我希望能少些花里胡哨的东西
I was hoping for something a little less flowery.
比如 "去吧 让我开心点"
Like, "Go ahead, make my day?"
你又在侧写我了
You're profiling me again.
好了 这个阿尔巴尼亚荣誉准则是什么
All right, what's this Albanian code of honor?
显然我的名声建立在我兑现承诺的基础上
Apparently, my honor depends on me keeping my promise.
你是说艾迪·瓦格纳名声吧
Oh, you mean Eddie Wagner's honor?
我想艾迪·艾什斯
Well, I don't think Eddie Ashes
艾迪·艾什斯 又名 艾迪·瓦格纳
纵火犯获刑五年
艾迪·瓦格纳
从不担心他的名声
ever worried about his honor.
这几个港口巡警有什么嫌疑吗
So what about these Harbor Patrol cops?
-这些是巡逻队员 -嗯 我看见过
- This is the unit. - Okay, I've seen that.
纽约警局 港口巡逻队数据库
上个月有几个人被调走了
There are a couple of guys who transferred out last month.
给我看那几个人
Show me them.
没错 就是他 我们要找的就是他
Bingo! That's him. That's our guy.
很高兴认识你 港口巡警博·坎贝尔
Nice to meet you, Harbor Patrol Officer Beau Campbell.
个人信息
全名 博·坎贝尔
外号♥ 无
出生日期 1981年4月7日
身高
体重
发色 棕
眼睛颜色 绿
种族 白种人
性别 男
那么坎贝尔调去哪里了
So where'd Campbell transfer to?
哪里都没去 看来他退队了
Nowhere. Looks like he left the force.
当然了 他找到了工资更高的工作
Of course he did-- he found a better paying job,
去阿尔巴尼亚人的卡车后面偷可♥卡♥因♥
boosting the Albanian's coke off the back of their truck.
你觉得他在为谁干活
Who do you think he works for?
任何敌对帮派
Any rival gang.
意大利人 萨尔瓦多黑帮
The Italians, MS-13,
某个三合会 另一个阿尔巴尼亚帮派
one of the triads, another Albanian clan.
这样吧 你们找到他
I'll tell you what, you find him,
我来让他开口
I'll get it out of him.
很不幸 他抢先我们一步了
Yeah, well, unfortunately, he got a jumpstart on us.
很不幸 像博那样挥金如土
Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to fly under the radar
很难不被盯上
when you're spending money like Beau is.
交易明细
类型 金额
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表