剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Jet, call the school administration.
看泰勒今早是否在那工作
See if Taylor actually worked there this morning.
你觉得是他吗
You think he's our guy?
我的直觉说不是 但他确实说自己看到
My gut says no, but he did say he witnessed
桑托斯几周前在学校外
Santos getting a beat down outside the school
被一个脖子有火焰刺青的人被揍了一顿
a couple weeks back by some guy with a neck tattoo of flames.
特殊受害者部门刚把这个发过来
SVU just sent this over.
是华盛顿堡大道一家熟食店的监控视频
Security footage from a deli on Fort Washington Avenue.
时间戳显示是莎拉被绑♥架♥一小时前
Time stamp is an hour before Sara's abduction.
她在等他们
She was waiting for them.
想确定她不会错过他们
Wanted to make sure she didn't miss them.
还是看不到脸来确认身份 但...
Still not enough view of her face to ID her, but...
她穿的那双运动鞋
those sneakers she's wearing.
是限♥量♥版的
Those are limited edition shoes.
只卖♥♥了几百双
Only a couple hundred pairs in existence.
-能确定她在哪买♥♥的吗 -不能
- Any idea where she got them? - No.
但我认识一个能确定这事的人
But I know someone who'd know.
我本来想打电♥话♥的
I was gonna call,
但现在有这么一个外包的活
but I got this new freelance gig.
不是为这事来的
Not here about that.
你能看出什么
What do you see?
一个带着狗的女孩
Chick with a dog.
看仔细点 天才
Look closer, genius.
一个带着小狗的女孩
Chick with a small dog.
她穿的那双限♥量♥版运动鞋
She's wearing those limited edition sneakers
是你一直想买♥♥的 对吗
you've been after, right?
对 就是这双
Yeah, those are them.
我想给你买♥♥一双的 但八分钟就售罄了
I tried to buy a pair, but they sold out in eight minutes.
藏鞋爱好者们可疯狂了
Sneaker heads can be fiends.
我需要卖♥♥鞋商店的地址
I'm gonna need the address of that store.
我来
May I?
你到那就找丹尼尔
When you get there, make sure you ask for Daniel.
-收到 -就为这点事吗
- Got it. - Whoa, is that it?
一个小女孩失踪了
A little girl is missing.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
要是就为运动鞋 打个电♥话♥就行了
You could've just called if it was just for the sneakers.
我打过 打了四次 都直接进语♥音♥留言
I did. Four times. Went straight to voicemail.
该死
Damn.
我忘了关灰帽应用
I left the Grey Hat app open.
他们新更新版本很酷 但特别耗电
The new update's cool, but it drains your battery.
我能请你吃晚饭来做补偿吗
Can I take you out to dinner to make up for it?
我得走了
I have to go.
斯特布勒
Stabler.
我的天 我需要你 你听说莎拉的事了吗
Oh, my God, I need you. You heard about Sara?
听说了
I did.
我在特殊受害者部门的老搭档
My old partner from SVU
在负责调查此事
is taking charge of the investigation.
我要帮她
I gonna help her out.
谢天谢地 感谢老天你也在调查
Oh, thank God. Thank God you're on it.
录音录像进行中
对 我需要你的帮助
Yeah, now I need your help.
当然 任何事 你需要的任何事都行
Yeah, anything. Anything you need.
请将手放在可视范围内
就求你 请一定救回我女儿
Just please, please bring back my daughter.
在莎拉学校外面打你的人是谁
Who gave you the beat down outside Sara's school?
那不是什么大事
That was nothing.
这是什么意思 发生了什么
What does that mean? What happened?
是欠下的赌债
It was a gambling debt.
-那是谁 -我不知道 某个打手
- Who was it? - I don't know, some muscle.
我偿还清了 那和此事无关
I paid it off. It has nothing to do with this.
-你确定吗 -我很确定
- You sure? - I'm positive.
赫尔利的事有可能与此有关吗
Could the Hurley thing have anything to do with this?
不会
No.
你还参加过什么其他我不知道的副业吗
Any other sideline gigs you got that I don't know about?
斯特布勒 没有了
Stabler, no.
你确定吗
You sure?
如果是能让你救回莎拉的事
There's nothing I would keep from you
我绝对不会瞒着你
if it would help you get Sara back.
好吧
Okay.
唐纳利想见我
Donnelly wants to see me.
你觉得...
Hey, do you think...
我觉得什么
I think what?
你觉得唐纳利和这事有关吗
You think Donnelly has anything to do with this?
你觉得呢
Do you?
好好想想 想到什么告诉我
Think on it. Let me know.
-可怜的罗莎莉娅 伙计 -是啊
- Poor Rosaria, man. - Yeah.
孩子本来就病着 还是母亲节
With the kid being sick. Mother's Day of all days.
我的老搭档 奥丽薇娅·本森在牵头本案的调查
My old partner, Olivia Benson, is taking the lead in the case.
-本森队长吗 -对
- Captain Benson? - Yeah.
她为什么找你
Why'd she come to you?
她知道我在37分局工作
She knows I'm working out of the 3-7.
好吧 我需要担心吗
Right. So should I be worried?
不用 你应该开心 因为她相信我
No, you should be glad because she trusts me.
所以如果她去查什么不该查的事
So anytime she goes sniffing around places she shouldn't be,
-我能把她支开 -你都和她说什么了
- I can redirect her. - So what'd you tell her?
我唯一知道的桑托斯和绑♥架♥有关的事
The only thing I know about Santos and the abduction,
也就是一无所知
which I gotta tell you is nothing.
所以 我想问问你
So, you know, I gotta ask you,
兄弟会有没有跟什么人有过节
does the Brotherhood have a beef with anybody?
有没有谁会做这种事
Anyone who would resort to doing stuff like this?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
其实 我没法给桑托斯打包票
I mean, I can't account for Santos
还有他参与的那些事
and everything he might've been up to.
对 比如赫尔利和钻石的事
Yeah, like Hurley and the diamond gig.
对 他虽然说
Yeah. I mean, he said that was
那就是个小活 可谁又说得准
only a side hustle, but who the hell knows.
好 多注意点消息
All right, well, keep your ear out.
-我会的 -让我...
- I will, yeah. - Let me...
-宝贝 -小伙子们
- Hey, hon. - Hey, boys.
声音小一点
Keep the voices low.
我刚把小捣蛋鬼哄睡着
I just got the little trouble maker down.
-母亲节快乐 -谢谢
- Happy Mother's Day. - Thanks.
我猜香槟早午餐
I guess the champagne brunch
要等到明年了
is gonna have to wait till next year.
对
Yeah.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他挺好 多亏了你
He's good, thanks to you.
-你没告诉他我们给孩子取的名字吗 -没有
- You tell him what we named him? - No.
-没有吗 -叫"吉米小着急"吗
- No? - Jimmy Too Soon.
不 他的中间名
No, his middle name.
-你没告诉他吗 -还没
- You didn't tell him? - No.
我们用了你的名字
We gave him your name.
小弗兰克·埃利奥特 你觉得怎么样
Frank Elliot Jr. How you like that?
我觉得非常荣幸
I'm honored.
弗兰克最后还是去医院了
Well, Frank shows up to the hospital, eventually,
他看着他的儿子 然后说
and he looks down at his son, and he says,
"我希望他会成为像我的搭档一样的好男人"
"I hope he's a good man like my partner."
这是布丽吉特的主意
It's Bridget's idea.
不是 别相信他的话 埃利奥特
No, don't believe a word he says, Elliot.
这个人外在是铁汉
This man with the tough guy act,
内在全是柔情
he's all cotton candy on the inside.
还有啤酒 很多啤酒
And beer. Lots of beer.
我为桑托斯难过 兄弟 我真的难过
I feel for Santos, man. I really do.
要是有人抓了我的孩子
God forbid somebody went after my kid,
我的任何一个孩子 我能杀他们
or any of my kids, I'd kill them, you know?
但他有过很多鲁莽的行为
But he had a lot of reckless behavior going on.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
是的 我听到了
Yeah, I hear you.
我明白你要说什么
I understand what you're saying.
事出有因 某种程度上他罪有应得
Not for nothing, but he kind of had this coming.
那好 再见
All right, see ya.
为什么我觉得我的鞋在遭受评判
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表